•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Yesterday was OO-AM-GEE!! Laughing my ass out episode. Beeji, tusi te kamaal kar dita. I cannot stop laughing thinking about yesterday. From the beginning itself, it was amazing. The way Beeji shut Simran up, I was like Wohoo! Way to go Beeji!' Sidharth's expressions while Beeji was scolding Simran were like Yes Beeji. A bit more please'. The way Sidharth kept his eye on Roshani was EPIC. I think him, along with Raj, are aware of Beeji's plan cause when Roshani left and he sat beside Beeji keeping his hand on her knee and later laughing, I think he got an idea.

I loved it when DD actually agreed to let Roshani be a caretaker. This shows how much she cares about her daughter's happiness. The only factors missing in the Patel family right now are Nani, Bablu Chachu & Resham Chachi. Well, Shiv Patel is getting back so I really want the writers to get Delnaaz, Gautam Sharma & Aparna ji back. Ok..Exchange offer. Get them back and kick out Simran & Kritika. The best deal ever 😎

Coming back to the episode, the next morning was mind=blown kinda morning. I mean Sidharth and his funny antics are back. The way he was staring at the clock, then when his dad calls him a fool and he says Saab mere peeche hi pard gaye hain' later Roshani and his colliding, he dreaming about being romantic, lost in her essence. The highlight has to be the scene in the Beeji's room. Again, Beeji is E-P-I-C. Such a modern Beeji. Normally, grandmothers are orthodox but she is just too modern. The way she is asking Roshani to tempt Sidharth is so cool. The scene when he can't stand on his feet and keeps on tracing Roshani was so amazing. The ashirwad part was so LOL, ROFL moment. The moment when Roshani drives the wheelchair on Sidharth's foot and Beeji blaming him was 😆 The best dialogue has to be Hey Bhagwan! Dimag ki dahhi kar rahe ho..Roshani net wali saree pahen ke mere paas aajati hai, meri maa mujhe uss ke paas jaane nahi deti, mein usse door nahi reh sakta. Mein hi milta hoon kya poori dunya mein' 🤪 and the office scene was icing on the cake. Finally, he accepts that no paper or no one can separate us for long 😳

I swear, if this divorce track is going to be this comic, then this might end up being the hilarious track ever 🤣

I think Shiv will invite Sidharth to the party as he will save him or say that Sidharth is his friend. That's what can actually lead to Sidharth being in the party.

Well, that is that. But the one thing that is not right, has to be the Khurana house. I mean initially the house was so beautiful but now it seems so congested. Producers please bring back the old Khurana house back. 

awesome review
yesterday the star was beeji
i just loved her antics
raj too understood it 
frm yesterday ni8 till now I can't stop my laugh😆 whenever I see any Sid pics or reading posts abt the epi, again I started laughing alone crazily😆 lovely post👏
One epic episode it was... there must be more than 10 posts on it already!! Showing what a jhakaas episode it was!! ❤️ Awesome review!