Swaragini

~ The Deceiving Precap ~

-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The tranquility that we felt after the positive conclusion of the marriage fiasco, now seems like a delusion that things are turning for good. The momentary calmness in the lives of Swaragini signifies the potent brewing storm that will shatter their lives, Swara's life to be exact. The episode and the precap signified the same.

Lakshya's confusion at him being restless and agitated at the sight of Swara's pain, his almost love confession to Swara hints at his immense love for Swara, though currently he is oblivious to his feelings.
Ragini's miserable attempt to let go off her feelings for Lakshya, then her firmness to gain Lakshya's love and seeking advice from Swara on the same points at a love sick Ragini who'll do anything in her might to gain him.
Swara's remorse at not being able to make her sister happy and pledging to mend the same points towards a disasterous something...

Try to connect the three scenarios by joining the dots and you'll know what I mean..😕😕

If my assumption stands true then the show is somewhat over for me. I want the CVs to prove me wrong.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree - the show would completely lose its charm for me if a delusional Ragini becomes negative and insists on marrying Lakshya against his wishes. and the ever noble Swara gives into her spolit little sister's pleas to give her "that toy".   
Love usually does NOT grow in forced marriages despite what all the TV shows try to show. Sorry to say I am irritated by the level of discussion of RagyA vs SwarYa. There is much more to this show than just two girls fighting over a boy.
I dont think Swara should trample her sister's feelings to develop a sudden love for Lakshya but at the same tme I dont think Ragini should be forcing herself on Lakshya.

If she tries to do this DESPITE the clear signs she can see that Lakshya is interested in Swara then she is no longer the character I liked. She just becoems her dadi's selfish granddaughter.  
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wrote this in the Swarya thread, thought you guys may find this interesting if you've not seen it already!
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

today's episode was cute and all but definitely this is also going a very ghisa pita route with Swara forcing laksh to marry/be with Ragini. Lucky baba go to London before all these 'family first' wale make you unlucky and stuck in an unwanted marriage. i wonder how long the cvs will continue with this ragini is clearly stupid and insane chapter of this story rather than dealing with this silly character and giving her some mettle. probably never if they tie her to laksh. frankly, 'yawn'. with the number of times 'family first' has been repeated in the episode, its quite clear that swara will be doing something to thopao ragini on laksh. bad luck. ragini still has no sense. none. she's a polite feral child. i was hoping swara would talk sense into ragini and tell her to get her head out of the clouds and move the fish on. she really hasnt thought to ask ragini once, do you know anything about laksh? whom do you love? what is he like? who and how are his friends? what does he like or dislike? you dont know anything so on what basis are you saying you love him? yes you think him handsome and a good person, which he is. but do you know the first thing about him? but no swara may actually indulge her delusions. my dear god, why did i start watching another serial about people thinking they're doing something good by forcing fetch to happen?!? swarya are cute though and it was a good episode in general but im flying soon i think. i cant take another rubbish serial like suhani si ek ladki. what is up with all these forced marriages. dont we have enough of those in this country? isnt forced marriage like a social problem they have government programs to prevent? why does the media use stupid storylines to make it seem ok? whether swara likes lucky or sanskaar or decides to become a hermit, she or anyone else has no right to thopao ragini on laksh. marriage isnt some magical spell, abra cadabra and people gel into a lifetime commitment. that doesnt happen. people get attached to objects if it stays with them long enough, ofcourse you'll grow to care for the person your with but that doesnt mean that marriage under forced circumstances is kosher or acceptable. it sends exactly this message- if you force someone to stay together in marriage long enough, they'll get over the trauma of being forced and eventually accept it. thats not true. ask people who've been forced by situation or pressure to get married. they'll tell you a different story. and secondly, what is this obsession in tv with trying to change the lead guy when they always are pretty awesome to start with?!? laksh is so clear in his ideology and about what he wants in his life partner, theres nothing wrong with it! if not swara then someone else who fits the bill! im firmly on team laksh and if he becomes a sponge in love and doesnt clearly tell swara- 'i like you. if you dont like me thats fine. but i aint marrying your sister and making both of us miserable for the unforseeable future. sorry'- then im not watching but something tells me i wont be glued till then. the track they're going for has been done to death and beyond in tv serials. if ragini is suhani 2, im bolting quicker than lightening. thats the one serial i dont even watch on a really boring day. its so utterly regressive. but heres to being pleasantly surprised cvs! or im gone.

</div>
<div>

Archie0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am not an avid viewer of this show,but while flipping channels, precap was going on and I loved the background song. I tried to google but couldn't get it. So I thought if you people can help me out to find this song. I know this is completely out of topic ques but this is making me restless. .And thanks in advance for help
farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

I wrote this in the Swarya thread, thought you guys may find this interesting if you've not seen it already!

I totally agree with you