Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by RaimaV

Who are bashing DT? πŸ˜•
anti kata πŸ˜›
divz u shouldnt have butt in this issue... let sasur damaad n beti solve it
Originally posted by sweetiepiee090

His account been hacked frm march 2015 or just b4 2 days???..
On lighter node hacker koi aur account nahi mila hack karne yea phir abhay ji kp ka secretary banane ka shauk tha
πŸ˜‰

@ size seriously i too was telling same ...

if atleast kp/dt/akp we would have atleast believed it 
Why did divyanka need to get involved
i thinks everyone should just let it go now,no point,its not going to solve the issue.

Well I do feel that Account might have been Hacked...the Language was too DownMarket...
Recently on Twitter , there were Parody accounts of both Karan and Ankita and they too used very foul Language...

Onscreen Drama ..Offscreen Drama...πŸ˜†

These people really need to let it go...bas karo yaar...Serial pe Concentrate karo...writer ko bolo kuch accha likhen...

Originally posted by shravsss

this she comment on this now... Dt y r yu getting into this baba...

sachi DT ko is mai padhba hi nahi chahiye. Appa ke account ke bare mai inform kiya yahi kaafi tha. She keep herself away from all this mess
next time sure she will win cintaa election...
And we blame the Cvs for hatching OTT melodramaπŸ˜‰.. Real beats reel this time. Kissa ek hacker ka! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
No offense meant.. I found this so ridiculous  πŸ˜³
Although first I thought abhay ji was very frustrated so he posted such comments but now it seems it was really  hacked...warna few comments were thoda zyada the !
Its really good to see yhm cast has such a gr8 bonding! Why We ppl trying to create fight between them.!!. Wen they share such a good relation!!!

Karan saving divz from drunk person then taking care of her during food poisoning... During sharad divz break he n anita used to give media bytes... 
Now divz clearing the confusion... 
They were always there to help each other!
Now agar ab ya kp bolte account was hacked obviously ppl would have bashed the trio more... So dt did it! 

Really a work to be successful we need a good team work behind it... Yhm cast is just superb... Gr8 team! 

This is how celebrity life works... They support each other in tough times...becoz tomorrow maybe they will need others help...that time koi fan kaam nahi aayega...we just waste time in supporting actors bashing other... . Wen they r happily doing their work lol! 
Fans ka kya show jitne din hai utne din hai ...phir koi yaad bhi nahi karega... New show new actors will replace them... But for them their offscreen relation with co actors should be good! that will be of more help! 
Edited by -Vishakha- - 8 years ago