DT insta update Abhayji account hacked - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
yeh sb isi budhe k kam thy
Sorry but I seriously dislike this man appa. He indirectly but deliberately spit venom on divyanka 2 days ago and now he is taking divyankas help! 
I dont want to use strong words against a very old man. Otherwise ...
Edited by julienne - 8 years ago
why she is so sweet and caring? she is ready to save everyone and every time. love u DT. she always tried not trouble anyone because of her. I think they trio should thankful to her to save his reputation. my love increased for her more
once again Divyanka to d rescue without the costume 🤣

But r they stupid or what if they believe its believable to public?!!

DT is real jagatmata 😳... first she saved this confused mans damad(dt gave selfie wid kp for xyz) then beti (tsa awkward comment) n now him (insta comment )...seriously this lady divyanka is amazing as a human being...luv her a lot ❤️
Now I can relate to ishita bringing shagun home from dumpster.  Divyanka is surreal.  Divyanka makes me believe in unbelievable. What a compassionate soul divyanka is. 
Wow abhayji aap mahir ho game play mai,aapki beti thodi kum nahi,u already people insult DT in front of media and u people are so disgusting.DT y u such a angel,y u r coverying these kind of people.they are not deserve your goodness.Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by isha01

DT is real jagatmata 😳... first she saved this confused mans damad(dt gave selfie wid kp for xyz) then beti (tsa awkward comment) n now him (insta comment )...seriously this lady divyanka is amazing as a human being...luv her a lot ❤️
What's tsa awkward comment? The laugh by AB? 
So much selfish people...i starting days i liked appa as abhay. bhar...    but he is so much selfish now become good human being he takes help from divaynka ...why there isno an other actor for this...1st daughter then father...any1 because of this people may dislike show...
& at last they says we don't care people can say whatever they want...but again they who start all the controversy for cheap publicity...
seriously yaar what is divyanka made of?
Itna accha koi kaise ho sakta hai. She is an angel. And itna Kachra failaane k baad he is using Divyanka to clean up the mess. When you say such mean things atleast have the guts to own up to them..!!Edited by sskazii - 8 years ago