Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Chippeshwini

Velle people are so populous, they can actually form their own country!

In fact, PLEASE, go and MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY and apply whatever half-assed laws you'd like there

What a Idea!

A country full of All crazy Fans of all Stars from all over the world. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Imagine the state of Country. πŸ˜› 

And others be like.. Good Riddance. Now let them fight, trend, cry, protest, whatever the fans want. πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Star_girl

πŸ˜† I hope he runs one of them over next. 

And how this comment is better than abhijit's ? And so many likes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It's a proof these salman haters feel nothing for victims or humanity ...they purely hate salman πŸ˜‰
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

What a Idea!

A country full of All crazy Fans of all Stars from all over the world. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Imagine the state of Country. πŸ˜› 

And others be like.. Good Riddance. Now let them fight, trend, cry, protest, whatever the fans want. πŸ˜†

its the only way, my friend πŸ˜†

On a more serious note, it's a travesty that it took 13 years for this arrest to even take place. Once that finally happens, there are idiots like the guy mentioned by the OP who are trying to protest something that was actually done right πŸ˜•

how much brain pain can people endure at the end of the day
Originally posted by: Star_girl

πŸ˜† I hope he runs one of them over next. 

So you are wishing for a fans death?

Find a better way to put your point across next time.

This forum needs to learn how to respect opinions and understand the fact not everyone thinks/operates the same way as you. 

Gosh 

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

He don't deserve this punishment 😭

Excuse me?

I am damn sure that if the dead victim happened to be an immediate family member of yours, then I guarantee that would you be singing a different tune right now πŸ₯±
Edited by StillAlice - 8 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why is the verdict unfair?
Salman ran over a man, instead of taking him to the hospital he ran away from the site, he didn't surrender to polic he delayed the verdict by 13 years, produced false alibis at 11th hour - how can he be innocent?
Also I commit a crime even if its not intentional would Indian law would look at my humanitarian works and release me ? No right? Then why special treatment for the celebs that too when he showed no sign of humanity to the deceased and the injured people.
Originally posted by: ShehzNR

nothing to say abt the salman bit bt da first part of your post,vry vry disgusting.such a mean thing to say.shame on you.

Statement was pathetic more than anyone

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
DianaPrince thumbnail
he roamed free for 13 years LOL
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If .. and god forbid... he runs his car over u or ur family in intoxicated state of mind.. then how wud u react? 
I think thats what star-girl wanted to say.. may be she meant what she said. IDK.

thats just one not-so-cool statement agaisnt 1000s here. guess who r those 1000s.

Its good some hardcore salman fans r missing here. One even taunted me that I am an NRI and he was proud Indian. Now he must be thinking if India is bigger or Salman.. what a Dharm-sankat? isnt it? πŸ˜‰

BS... read about Ravidra Patil, Salman bodyguard and then make opinion about unfair verdict. Now they are twisting verdict on his driver and blaming tire burst for accident.