Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: briahna

hmmm i wonder, how come bhai missed the opportunity helping this poor guy. he should have sent his hunting troupe to find him.

Bhai was too busy trying to bribe him to change his statement  like Kamaal Khan did. The guy's family was all for getting the additional money and turned him out when he refused to fall in line.. Less said about the police the better. I still don't know what reason they gave to suspend/dismiss him.. 
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Are people indicating that Salman killed him too??

This one is on Indian system people

This one is on salman khan as well as Indian system. Period.
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Memyself09

You want to support Salman, feel free to do so but don't give such illogical  explanations and please show some sympathy and respect to the deceased. TB doesn't happen because of alcohol consumption, it lies latent in most of the people who live in developing countries and flares up when a person is immunodeficienct. in this case patil died because of negligent conditions he was forced to live in, stress , lack of nutrition, lack of financial support, povery and no treatment. He was treated as a social pariah with no monetary support.

Not sure about this particular case, but heavy alcohol usage can be associated with tuberculosis (and affects treatment as well, if he received any).
Next thing you know their gonna blame Kennedy assassination on Salman 😲 😲
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HippoSucks

Not sure about this particular case, but heavy alcohol usage can be associated with tuberculosis (and affects treatment as well, if he received any).

It may be one of the minor risk factors associated but isolation as such  has been difficult and  malnutrition is one of the major risk factors in most of the cases.I don't think he was on treatment  as he was missing and treatment is given to the patient on opd basis where he has to consume the drug and he may have been admitted in the later stages.
Edited by Memyself09 - 8 years ago
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Out of this whole fiasco over the years, this has been the most heartbreaking story to have happened. Absolutely tragic for the poor witness and his family :(
HippoSucks thumbnail

It may be one of the minor risk factors associated but isolation as such  has been difficult and poor socio-economic  conditions is one of the major risk factors in most of the cases.I don't think he was on treatment  as he was missing and may have been admitted in the later stages.

The effect of socioeconomic factors on tuberculosis is still unclear. It would be wrong to associate those factors as the sole (or even major) cause of tuberculosis. There are a few articles on NIH and Oxford's International Journal of Epidemiology regarding this and as far as I know, no substantial correlation has been found.
Edited by HippoSucks - 8 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HippoSucks

The effect of socioeconomic factors on tuberculosis is still unclear. It would be wrong to associate those factors as the sole (or even major) cause of tuberculosis. There are a few articles on NIH and Oxford's international journal of Epidemiology regarding this and as far as I know, no substantial correlation has been found.

i edited my post few mins back.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

This one is on salman khan as well as Indian system. Period.

Of course he's involved but at least he was trying to protect himself..I'm not saying that's right..
But let's face 90% of people are like that only.

What was the need for the system to turn their back on him.
They sent him to high profile criminal's jail for god's sake, with no excuse whatsoever 
HippoSucks thumbnail

i edited my post few mins back.

Malnutrition is a factor in tuberculosis as it harshly affects CMI, but not too convincing. There is very little data that actually quantifies the risk of tuberculosis as a result of malnutrition 

Anyway, if he has money for alcohol, then why not for food?