•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Heya guys,,, me Adity back but this time with a TaRey os. Ok, first of all let me make it clear... I am not At all a TaRey fan. I'm a pure SwaRon fan and though I like the other couples from d3, but I really don't know much info about them. This os was requested to me by Nikketa Di (ndcdance) So here's it..
This is the first time I'm thinking and writing about any other couple so I don't how is this one gonna come out.. Anyways enjoy...
TaRey os: The Last Hug
"I love you Rey. Was the last sentence I ever heard from her." Rey said, his tone soft and somehow tired. "You will find her child. If your love is pure, she must be fine." The church's father replied, patted Rey's shoulder, gave a light and assuring smile and left, leaving Rey all alone, in the huge church. "Why did you do this to me?" Rey asked, particularly to the empty space ahead of him. 
"God.. Why are these weddings so so so boring." A girl, around 20 asked, looking up, to the god. "Can you just stop complaining about the wedding being boring. For god's sake Taani, it's me and Sharon's wedding, probably the most awaited wedding of the century, and you are my sister." An already irritated Swayam said.
 "Yaa.. You are absolutely right. This is THE MOST AWAITED WEDDING OF THE CENTURY but I'm still bored. And by the way, that's my point, how can your and Bhabi's wedding be boring?? I had literally anticipated you and bhabi marrying inside a cruise ship or maybe inside a private jet or perhaps, by the side of some Hawaii beach. But, to my utter dismay, u two are stuck here, in this overly huge church, the same old style. *Sigh*" Taani complained, faking a sigh. "*Sigh*" a yet another sigh came from Swayam, who by now was in complete depression due to his overly cute yet most crazy sister Taani. "You are crazy." Swayam said. "I know that." Taani replied, smiling. Hearing her reply, even Sharon chuckled.
All the cute antics and talk of Taani was being observed by a distant viewer, who by now had fallen even more for her.
"So you ready" Rey asked Taani. "Yup, all set to go." An excited Taani replied. It was Rey and Taani's 1st wedding Anniversary and they were going to Paris for celebration. Both of them boarded their plane and reached their destination. They went to their hotel, freshened up and dressed themselves for a romantic candlelit dinner. Rey had booked the whole restaurant to them. The place was beautiful, lit by many scented candles and decorated by many roses and orchids. "This is beautiful Rey! " Taani exclaimed. "I knew you would love it.." Rey smiled and replied. Both Taani and Rey had their dinner. They swayed to various romantic songs and enjoyed their special night smiling in each other's arms.
"What are you doing?" Taani asked Rey, who was from the past two hours sitting on front of his laptop and working. Taani went and hugged Rey from back. "Arrey.. Chodo na Taani. Bohot kaam hai.. Don't disturb na." Rey replied, without even looking at Taani. "You have changed Rey." A hurt Taani replied. Rey and Taani's marriage had now completed two years and Rey had joined a bank as manager. Ever since he had started the bank, Rey had become quite busy with his works. Ofcourse Taani perfectly understood his situation but sometimes, it did be quite unbearable for her. Taani kept hugging Rey. "Arrey yaar.., ek baar Chodo kaha toh don't you understand!!! Change hogaya hoon right? Yaa I have changed so what!?! Office join kiya hai, it's obvious that I'll be busy. What do you want? Humesha yehi ghar pe hi bethu and do nothing?!?" Rey shouted at Taani. And he instantly regretted it. He saw Taani's eyes filling up with tears. "Woh.. I..I'm., I'm sorr..y.. I'm sorry.. I should not have shouted." Rey said. "It's ok Rey. Can I hug you?" Taani asked, her eyes teary. "Huh?" Rey asked surprised by he sudden request by Taani. "Please" she said. Rey opened his arms for her and hugged her. A soon as Rey left her she uttered an I love u and ran straight out to the main door and slammed it shut from out. 
From that day, Rey never heard anything from her. She even did not come to take her belongings. But something was not right, Taani was not such girl who would leave Rey for such small argument. He was standing in the same church, in hope that Taani would be all fine. "There you are" Rey heard Swayam calling out to him. He was followed by Sharon and both of them had tears in their eyes and looked nervous. "You need to know something." Swayam said, his face straight and expressionless. "Go on" Rey said. "Taa..Taani.. Taani is.. No..no more...Rey." Swayam said, tears falling from his eyes. "She had lung cancer, and that day, she left you so that, you would not see her during the chemotherapies.. Her therapies had started from the next day she left you. She had always loved you. She had just wanted you to move on from her." Sharon said. The world around Rey crashed as he collapsed on the church's floor, the only thing playing in his mind, the last hug she had asked him.
Bravo your are not a taarey fan but fir bhi your os was like...  Don't know i have no words 
thank u so muck adi...
it was really a beautiful 1..
though i hate sad ending...but this 1 touched my heart.. Tku,so much...and yeah u wrote it well.. 1c again..
keep writing sweetheart.. :)
it was awesome 
i cant speak right now 
u made me speechless
loved it
thanks for the pm..!!
So Emotional :'(
Well Written Adi... 
Emotional OS.