Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Completed ! Sadde Drabbles: Drabble a Day for May (Page 9)

-Strikhedonia- IF-Rockerz
-Strikhedonia-
-Strikhedonia-

Jedi of CC

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
OMG!! These drabbles are so good... It is just AWESOME girl...StarClapClap

You are a really talented writer...TongueStar

And yeah, coming to the last drabble, it was very nice. I liked your deep analysis over Vidushi and Sanyukta.. And the last line that says Vidushi would survive while Sanyukta won't depicts your deep understanding over their characters...

Love you girl... Loving you for writing this...Heart

HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika2692001SangRegal

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarknessVisible

OMG!! These drabbles are so good... It is just AWESOME girl...StarClapClap

You are a really talented writer...TongueStar

And yeah, coming to the last drabble, it was very nice. I liked your deep analysis over Vidushi and Sanyukta.. And the last line that says Vidushi would survive while Sanyukta won't depicts your deep understanding over their characters...

Love you girl... Loving you for writing this...Heart

HugHugHug
Thanks For reading it sweetie! I missed you around the forums and you have no idea how happy I am to see you back!Hug
As always, reading your comment brought a smile to my face.
Love you too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika2692001-Strikhedonia-

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
May 13
Title: Queen You Shall Be...
Pairing: Sanyukta/ Randhir 
Rating: T

Sanyukta Agarwal is a name known by all. Some utter it with awe, some with dumbstruck love, some with unbridled hate, some with indifference and some with mockery on their tongue.  The Same girl who fought against her father, brother, her family, society, people who thought a woman's place is in the kitchen and just plain sick partiarchal pigs. She's seen hate and alarming level of indifference and disregard in her father's eyes when it came to her dream. She's seen undisguised jealousy and scorn in the eyes of her own brother. She's seen love and protectiveness in the eyes of her mother. She's seen pride and guidance in Vardhan Sir's eyes (may he rest in peace), and she's seen challenge and passion in Randhir's eyes.
She's also seen eyes change emotions like seas change themselves according to the weather.She's seen envy in Vidushi's eyes alter to reluctant and hesitant friendship. She's seen the openness in Parth's eyes change to distant courtesy. 
Sanyukta has faced many challenges and many riddles. Completed a thousand different tasks. Conquered many obstacles.
But right now, she is blindfolded, unsure of what is happening to her. 
Every enemy and problem she has faced was out in the open, circling her like a cluster of starving vultures, waiting for her to collapse and admit defeat.
Right now, her problems are hidden in the dark, snapping teeth and red eyes.
Randhir's strange behavior. 
Mom hiding things from her.
That godforsaken Dr. What's his name (May the devil reserve him a pot of boiling oil in hell) who is acting like an utter douchebag.
The Dream team's unity, the cold war beteween Vidushi and Parth that is a ticking bomb.
Proffesor Ranawat and his eccentric behavior.
It's all tangled up, like that supermaterial web she saw that day in the prof's room.
It exists.
All her problems do.
Those problems are watching her like a pack of feral animals, ready to tear into her dreams, her safety and her heart if she shows even a moment of weakness.
Sanyukta knows she must stand strong, fight, never lose courage.
She's always been good at puzzles, Rubic Cubes, sunday crosswards and suduko, she reassures herself. She can handle this.
She can almost hear her Dad's mocking tone echo in her ears.
'Oh my sweet, sweet child. You see, those other puzzles have solutions that are readily available somewhere. Maybe in the next paper, maybe on the internet. Life has no such safety net.'
Sanyukta grits her teeth and forces herself to remember every person who has stood in way of her dream.
She's not going to let her dreams drown like the Titanic. Not if she has her way.
Let problems come at her.
She raises her chin and smiles.
Let them come. 
Sanyukta Agarwal was no weakling or an ordinary woman.
They'd hear her roar.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.Anamika2692001-Strikhedonia-dewcutenewmoon18howardscarlett

Anamika2692001 IF-Dazzler
Anamika2692001
Anamika2692001

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Flawless, flawless, flawless!!! Clap

You have written amazingly well about Sanyukta Agarwal.

Her passion, her dream, the challenges she faced, the different people with different emotions in her life and the demons surrounding her.

But she is strong. And she will overcome these problems like she always does.

I give you a standing ovation for this because you have done complete justice to Sanyukta's character even though you don't like her. Seriously...commendable!!

God bless you and your talent. Aise hi likhte rehna!! :D

xoxo
Your Biggest Fan, Amul Butter Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howardscarlett

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Beautiful only this one word came from my mouth
Yr the way u expresses each situation and feelings is really flawless

The way u portrayed sanyu life misery hatts off to u dear
Sanyu fights against the whole world
Her own family is against her

Bt in this lonely world she has many friends who r her support system like vids parth and her saviour

Bt the present is really worse of all the situation
Rd ignorance is killing her
Her mom condition
The lava will soon erupt out

All in all loved it

Wtng for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling
SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika2692001

Flawless, flawless, flawless!!! Clap

You have written amazingly well about Sanyukta Agarwal.

Her passion, her dream, the challenges she faced, the different people with different emotions in her life and the demons surrounding her.

But she is strong. And she will overcome these problems like she always does.

I give you a standing ovation for this because you have done complete justice to Sanyukta's character even though you don't like her. Seriously...commendable!!

God bless you and your talent. Aise hi likhte rehna!! :D

xoxo
Your Biggest Fan, Amul Butter Hug

I'm starting to regret this 31 day thing. Remind me not to do this again, okies?
Ugh. I have no idea how I wrote this thing to be honest. I was like "Ash you need to get some words on this screen. Now!"
Thank god you like it!
Sanyukta is my least favorite character on the show, with all the over emphasis on her. 
So I tried to do the overemphasis on her.
Nah, still don't like her. My version of Sanyukta is wayyy too different as you know! LOL Maata Sanyukta was dull to write. But a challenge in a way.
Thanks for reading.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika2692001

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

Beautiful only this one word came from my mouth
Yr the way u expresses each situation and feelings is really flawless

The way u portrayed sanyu life misery hatts off to u dear
Sanyu fights against the whole world
Her own family is against her

Bt in this lonely world she has many friends who r her support system like vids parth and her saviour

Bt the present is really worse of all the situation
Rd ignorance is killing her
Her mom condition
The lava will soon erupt out

All in all loved it

Wtng for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling

Yaay! Another comment from you!
I feel a little bad for Sanyukta. All the odds are always stacked against her poor being.
Poor thing. So I wrote on the warrior Sanyu aspect.
I'll update soon.
SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
May 14
Title:  Judgement.
Pairing: Parth centric (le gasp. One where I do not bash him!)
Rating: K

Parth is the one in the corner. 
The calm, composed captain of the dream team.
The glue that holds all of them together. 
He's supposed to be the justice, unbiased and able to think of everyone in a non conditional way.
But he isn't, because no one is that simple. He's had to learn it the hard way.
Parth prides himself on his understanding of human nature. He reads people just like he reads the books on psychology and human nature, rare books he finds in the library. He swallows the words and the emotions up, analyzing and testing them, till the words and the emotions become a part of him. Till interacting with others becomes an automatic process, with his charming smile and easy manner. Parth has a great ability to listen to others and make them feel cared for. Parth has learnt that.
What Parth hasn't learnt though, is that people are not equations.
Equations require guesswork and constant practice and then you can figure out a problem with complete accuracy if you've been at it for a considerable time.
People are like seasons in the time of global warming. You can try to predict them, think it will be a sunny day and then the next second you are drenched in a downpour.
And Parth has been drenched in a downpour more times than he can count.
Arpita's brother, his once dear friend, now a bitter man he used to know.
His own father, the man he looked up to, who left him and his mother to a life full of debt, poverty and misery.
Arpita, his sunshine, gone, lost forever. Death was a cruel god.
His own mother, lost in financial transactions and the strains of running a small business.
Rana. God that man who had once been like a brother to him. He went up in the smitterins of his own stupid greed and ambition
Sanyukta. His first friend in FITE. His best friend. Someone he thought knew the value of truth. Yet she lied. To him, to Randhir. 
Parth sighed. Yes, he was friends with her again. But not as close to her as he used to be.
Randhir. His roommate. They'd had a complicated relationship. Randhir was a man lead by his moods. Clever as he was, the genius of FITE was another puzzle to Parth.
And then, her.
Vidushi.
Parth closed his eyes.
Vidushi. 
Her name itself was a mark of his failure.
So many years spent studying books and people, he'd never really know who Vidushi was.
She challenged everything he stood for, she was his antithesis, the shadow to his daylight.
She'd unleash the animal in him, make him loosen up and stop worrying so much.
But she was so different, she wanted everything he didn't.
She didn't understand his need to be with the team , the need to please them. The need to NOT feel like a failure.
She did not understand sacrifice or hard work.
She did not understand that his duty was more important than anything.
She did not understand the stakes.
Parth had no money, no family except his mother, no friends who would be with him forever.
Parth had nothing but his honor, the only thing letting him sleep at night.
His value in this world was only as high as his honor.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skmonalisha8enigma1997mullershreyad27.scarlet.Anamika2692001dewcutenewmoon18howardscarlett

Go to top