Completed ! Sadde Drabbles: Drabble a Day for May - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Edited: This review's for Nightshade

This one was just PERFECT! 😃

Parth's insecurity about letting Vidushi be alone with RD, RD's assertiveness about ViDhir's friendship, Vidushi's shyness around Parth and Sanyukta's shrieking were just DAMN good! 

"I want to have you for dinner" God Parth, losing your ability to speak coherently around Vidushi, are you? 😉

Glad to see ViDhir's respect for each other even after breaking off from the twisted relationship they shared! I was frankly surprised (albeit pleasantly so) to see RD declare Vidushi as his "best friend"! 😊

You're right Parth. Vidushi's a livewire! But do you realise that she opens up and truly blossoms around YOU! That YOU are the reason for the light in her previously dull eyes?! That YOU are the cause of her frequent smiles?! ⭐️
Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
OMG! What an end to this series of drabbles! 👏

How fantastic was Destiny's Tools! *slow clap* (as the emoticon provided is clapping WAY too fast for dramatic effect 😉)

I don't think I'll be able to like any track they provide for the DT competition now, as I'll ALWAYS be comparing it to what YOU wrote. You've spoilt me, utterly, truly, completely. 

I loved the way Parth couldn't care less about what the world thought and shared this beautiful moment with one of the most important people in his life! <3

The SanDhir blanket scene was too cute! 😳 I loved Sanyukta's reaction to being woken up! Very characterestic of her! 😆

I especially loved the way Sahil and Yoyo contributed towards keeping the team together in such dire circumstances when everything could fall apart with one wrong action being taken. ⭐️

Originally posted by Anamika2692001

Beautiful. <3

Yet another example of your lovely and magical fluff.

Flawlessly penned! 👏

You made me fall in love with both these couples again...more so with my SanDhir. 😳

🤗

xoxo
Amreen
Fluff and me are like old school friends.
We meet so less and after long gaps but I can still write it and love it

I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Originally posted by newmoon18

Awww I loved this one
So beautiful

Really I liked that track when parth used to behave nice wiry vids just to repay her

Then gradually fall for her

Rd protective for vids
In really adore ViDhir bond
Its totally different
SaRth on the other hand alwz open n supporting each other ViDhir hides their care

Ending was really cute
Vids advicing rd
Then sandhir moments was the cheery on top

Yr write something on hijack track
Sandhir and vidharth bonding
Fear of losing each other

It will be a treat

Love u
Keep smiling
Man I love Vidhir. In all possible ways. But I wanted to explore a non platonic side too and this happened. 
And then hehe.
Glad you enjoyed it.
I'm done with Sandhir for a while.

Originally posted by newmoon18

Omg it ended so quickly
I will miss daily update

This whole month was superb with ur mind blowing drabbles

Seriously girl u write amzng

Moi toh fan ho gyi

This last one was amzng

The DT and their bonding
In between sandhir and vidharth moments

No one can beat them they r the best
Finally achieve the new heights

All in all entertaining

Love u
Keep smiling

Phew! I'm relieved it is over. I may or may not take a break from writing.
Thanks! I'm so happy you enjoyed this little series!

RESing for now! 😃
Edited: I finally unresed! 😆 Sorry to keep you waiting! 

How good was Venus Flytrap?! I can't believe you were apprehensive about the reception this would get! 

Being constantly spurned by the respective loves if their lives, it's only natural that they'll start to look elsewhere to release their pent-up frustrations. Finding solace in each other was the only way they could have escaped from their harsh reality, even if it was for a short while! Though this relationship was kind of twisted, I could empathize with their situation and thus I don't blame them at all for "straying" in a sense. :)

ViDhir's relationship wasn't even remotely romantic, so there's no reason why someone would feel offended. :) I loved how Randhir was able to differentiate between how Vids and Sanyukta smelled. It was a really nice touch. Thank you! :)

Vidushi asking Parth for his friendship in exchange for her silence was so heartwarming! <3 

You've weaved this web of relationships really well! This piece was just great! 👏

P.S. I love the line you write in red at the end of every drabble. It's pure gold! ⭐️
Originally posted by FireNIce

RESing for now! 😃
Edited: I finally unresed! 😆 Sorry to keep you waiting! Thanks for finally unressing.

How good was Venus Flytrap?! I can't believe you were apprehensive about the reception this would get!  I was, I had to be. Venus Flytrap and the relationship between Vidhir is something that was stuck in my head for months. I always wanted to put it out here but I was scared. People are staunch Sandhir and Vidarth supporters out here and who knows what they'll thibk of this.

Being constantly spurned by the respective loves if their lives, it's only natural that they'll start to look elsewhere to release their pent-up frustrations. Finding solace in each other was the only way they could have escaped from their harsh reality, even if it was for a short while! Though this relationship was kind of twisted, I could empathize with their situation and thus I don't blame them at all for "straying" in a sense. :) I'm glad you feel this way!

ViDhir's relationship wasn't even remotely romantic, so there's no reason why someone would feel offended. :) I loved how Randhir was able to differentiate between how Vids and Sanyukta smelled. It was a really nice touch. Thank you! :) No, thank you! I'm so happy you noticed this little detail!

Vidushi asking Parth for his friendship in exchange for her silence was so heartwarming! <3 Just be friends! XD 

You've weaved this web of relationships really well! This piece was just great! 👏 Aw, thanks so much

P.S. I love the line you write in red at the end of every drabble. It's pure gold! ⭐️ I love doing that for some reason!
31 Drabbles...from the one and only Ash!

Girl..proud to be your friend!

You left me spell bound by your works always...and you didn't let it
 change this time too...

Thanks for the treat..you are simply awesome..

A writer who have magic on her hands...

Write more...

Jiya