Completed ! Sadde Drabbles: Drabble a Day for May - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by FireNIce

Thank you for these!! πŸ€— You've managed to make me fall in love with VidArth all over again!! πŸ˜³ Yay!! Vidarth is my current OTP and making someone fall in love with them is like "Yeah baby, another one aboard the ship!"

War Paint. Another brilliant title. How DO you come up with these?? πŸ˜² The drabble was everything I had imagined it to be after you had given me glimpses of it, and so much more! How passionate was their heated exchange! And the way Parth finally removed the concealer???!!!! β˜ΊοΈ *fans herself* Hehe. My imagination is a twisted place. I'm glad I was able to fulfill the expectations I gave you in the glimpses.

I'm a sucker for happy endings!! Which is why I personally preferred Ever After! β€οΈ It was just SO goddamn beautiful! It's exactly how I want their story to end on the show!! Now you've spoilt me, as I'm sure the actual ending will be NOTHING in comparison to the one you've written.  I always have that habit of overanalyzing and imagining things. Nothing satisfies me anymore!
 Though the last week. Man! Vidarth rocked it!

Lemme read the other one now. πŸ˜† And review!πŸ˜†

Edited: Whoops! I just realized that I'd already RESed the space for a comment on the top of this page. Silly me! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PhoenixRadar

Ashu... I can't believe I chose Bad Blood on random and ended up reading the first drabble of May! 🀣 Matches the concept of "Of Books and Brawls"!
This brief encapsulation of the scene was actually intense, with the song booming in my ears. I even imagined these two in a mortal combat, giving rise to another plot for these two! XP
Well, on to the next drabble! πŸ˜†

Annie
Hey!! No more plots baba!! We have so much to handle already!
Plus bonus characters!!!
πŸ˜‰
But mortal combat, with the winner taking all... πŸ˜³ Gahhh stop feeding the evil thing called imagination!

Bad Blood! Yeah baby!
Originally posted by PhoenixRadar

Puzzles.. Okay, I loved how you associated this to Sandhir here. On the shows, the only thing that is the most difficult yet beautiful is expressing such thoughts, emotions through not words but the eyes, the face, mannerisms. Those voice-overs that are like soliloquies of those characters, are enough for us to feel what they feel, when they aren't able to help someone, or trying to make sense of confusing thoughts... but when it comes to making sense of the pain, turmoil inside... the thoughts become jumbled.. they only make sense to us, individually, only. Why? Because consciously and/or subconsciously we know what could or coudn't have led to such feelings, such thoughts. 
I don't know if I made sense.. maybe because am trying to put all of my thoughts here at once! πŸ˜†

Annie

P.S.: I loved the part where you mention that RD has the biggest piece of the Jigsaw Puzzle called Her Heart.
Trust me, it made perfect sense in a messed up way. That's because emotions are like that, a tangled mess!
πŸ˜†

May 28
 Title: Steel
Pairing: Sanyukta/ Randhir
Rating: T

"Tum Yahan kya kaar rahe ho?" her voice was crisp and shocked, but her eyes were wide.
She'd never admit it, but she was relieved to see him.
Lost. Of all things she could have done and been.
In the era of mobiles and internet, Sanyukta Agarwal had managed to get bloody lost in a small village in the middle of nowhere.
"Main tumse yahi sawal puch sakta hun. Kya kar rahi ho yahan Sanyuta?" Randhir hissed back, controlling the need to hug her and assure himself she was safe, unharmed.
"Haan toh! Maine pehle pucha...tum...tum pehle jawab doh!" Sanyukta raised her chin stubbornly, unwilling to answer his question. 
She couldn't.
He just didn't understand.
They needed Ranawat Sir.
He was the only one who could help them,she knew it.
"Main tumhe dhundh raha tha! Ab bolo tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? In Harayana of all places. Kaun rehta hain yahan tumhara? Chacha ya Mama?" Randhir gritted his teeth in frustration.
Stupid, stupid girl!
Didn't she realise the danger she was putting herself in?
What if those accursed thug brothers of Ragini's found her?
"C..Ch..Chacha! Hain, Chacha se milne Ai hun...Bas thoda rasta bhul gai thi..bas Hehe!" Sanyukta chuckled nervously.
"Acha. Toh tum Chacha se milne yahan ai ho aur tumhari Maa ko bola tum college mein rah rahi ho! Don't mess with me Sanyukta!" Randhir reached out for the scrap of Paper in her hand.
"Wapas Karo!" Sanyukta made a grab for the paper, only to be shoved away by Randhir's hand.
"I can't believe this Sanyukta! Ranawat ! Tum uske piche kyun padi ho? Kya tum bhi uske jese.." Randhir grabbed her arm, pulling her closer.
Her warm breath brushed his face, alcohol free.
Her big, hazel eyes looked intently into his chocolate ones.
"Randhir.." she gasped, wrapping her arms around him.
He was her castle, her knight in shining armour.
Now that he'd found her, he'd help.
He had to, he would.
They could have held each other till the sun set and the world was plunged into darkness but they had to let go.
"Please Randhir ek baar meri help karo.." she whispered softly.
"We need to get out of here Sanyukta, do you remember the goons who came to our college?" Randhir cupped her face urgently, his eyes desperate.
"Yes I do..why?" she frowned
"They are here. It's their village. If they see us both god knows what they will do. Please lets leave Sanyukta. Listen to me this once." Randhir pleaded
"Randhir, I know you always want to protect me. But don't you see? Now that both of us are here, we can find Ranawat Sir and win!" Snayukta put a hand on his cheek.
"I don't want you hurt because of that drunkard. Please lets leave." Randhir moved her hand off his cheek and took it in his own.
"I'll leave. Only with Ranawat Sir!" Sanyukta declared.
"Manogi nahi tum." Randhir grabbed her wrist.
"Haan. Bas ek baat meri baat mano Randhir.  Please." she pressed her head to his chest, sighing.
"Sanyukta...main tumhe yahan akele nahi chod sakta." Randhir inhaled, taking in deep breaths to calm himself down.
If he exploded, raged and raved it would do him no good.
They'd fight and she'd storm off alone.
He couldn't protect her if she did that.
"Fine. Just this one time Sanyukta. Ranawat ko kidnap bhi karna pada to karenge. But we are not staying here longer than a day!" Randhir looked into her smiling face.
"Thank you Randhir. For trusting me." Sanyukta's eyes shone with joy.
He hadn't seen her so happy in days.
"Don't thank me yet. Thank me when we are back in FITE. Come now, lets search for the drunkard." Randhir mummbled, taking her hand in his.
Together, they walked on the dimly lit streets.
They were in danger, they knew.
But the strength of having each other was enough to get them through.

Wow sandhir one
Loved it

The current scenario is very intrstng
I'm loving it

So much adventure
Sandhir r like magnets
Ek jyega toh dusra kicha chala gya
For them each other safety matters nothing else

Bt they r not going to admit it soon

I'm very excited since i come to know abut sandhir kidnapping ranawat

Wtng for next
Update soon

Thanks for scrap

Love u
Keep smiling
Originally posted by newmoon18

Wow sandhir one
Loved it

The current scenario is very intrstng
I'm loving it

So much adventure
Sandhir r like magnets
Ek jyega toh dusra kicha chala gya
For them each other safety matters nothing else

Bt they r not going to admit it soon

I'm very excited since i come to know abut sandhir kidnapping ranawat

Wtng for next
Update soon

Thanks for scrap

Love u
Keep smiling
yesh.
Sandhir!
Actually I was imagining whose Idea it would be to kidnap.
i wanted it to be RD's! πŸ˜†
Ranawat is huge. How will they manage it?
Excited!
This drabble made my day! :D

Lovely!! And the last few lines were absolutely true.

How Sanyu said, "Haan, chacha se milne aayi hoon!" 🀣 Ya right! πŸ˜†

Kidnapping Ranawat...interesting...very interesting.

But it is not everyone's cup of tea, you see! πŸ˜†

Loved it! πŸ‘

xoxo
Amreen

Originally posted by Anamika2692001

This drabble made my day! :D

Lovely!! And the last few lines were absolutely true.

How Sanyu said, "Haan, chacha se milne aayi hoon!" 🀣 Ya right! πŸ˜†

Kidnapping Ranawat...interesting...very interesting.

But it is not everyone's cup of tea, you see! πŸ˜†

Loved it! πŸ‘

xoxo
Amreen

Glad you enjoyed it.
I hope you will like the next one too.
May 29
Title: Venus Flytrap
Pairing: ViDhir, SaRth, VidArth, Sandhir
(The end Pairings are SanDhir and Vidarth. This is part one of two. DON'T KILL ME!)

Randhir watched Parth and Sanyukta hold hands and sit together in class, work on dream team tasks together, sit in the library with their heads in a book, sharing books and smiles and chai in the canteen. He watched Sanyukta smile like she'd never smiled before. 
Randhir sighed.
Sanyukta was engaged to be married to a cheapo called Sameer. She deserved better.
She deserved...Parth?
Parth was everything he wasn't.
He's not an MCP, not like you!
Randhir often heard Sanyukta's voice accuse him in his head and at those moments only two things gave him relief.
One was hitting the punching bag and imagining it was Parth's face or torso he was hitting.
And the other?
Randhir ran his fingers through his hair, messing up the style that had taken him 10 mins to perfect.
To his right, Sanyukta was working with Parth on one of the machines. He was standing behind her, whispering something into her ear. Sanyukta nodded and waved at Parth as he left the door.
Finally, Parth was stuck to her side 24X7, Randhir was glad to see her without him.
Before he knew it, his feet carried him right next to her.
"What do you want now Randhir, haven't you created enough problems in my life?" Sanyukta wasn't even looking up from her machine.
Then how had she known it was him?
"Well, what have you got to say? Say it fast, this machine needs to be completed within the hour" Sanyukta wiped grease off a part.
Thoughts were raging in his head
I want you to stay away from Parth!
I want you to be with me!
Smile for me. Talk to me!
Randhir opened his mouth.
He found no words, nothing to say.
Perplexed, he stomped off, his mind reeling.
Reaching the storeroom, he pulled out his cell phone and typed at it's screen furiously.
She'd come. She always did.
"Randhir, wha..."
Before she could say anything more, Randhir had grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her back.
"Shut up. You know." he said, crashing her lips to his.
Her back hit the wall and she moaned into his mouth.
"Umm...Pa..arth!" she clutched his hair and pulled him closer.
The other thing that made Randhir release his anger was shoving Vidushi into a wall and kissing the hell out of her, imagining she was Sanyukta.
Yes, Randhir Singh Shekhawat was using Vidushi Kumar to release the pent up emotions he felt for Sanyukta Agarwal.
"Don't say his name." Randhir growled, attacking her lips once more.
Vidushi pushed him away.
"You say her name. I'm not allowed to say his?" she glowered.
"I hate him." Randhir spat, grabbing her neck.
"And I hate her. Yet I let you kiss me and pretend I'm her, knowing when she finds out it will hurt her so bad." Vidushi chuckled.
"But then your precious Parth will see you as a characterless woman. And they'd shun us." Randhir reminded her.
"They won't really understand what we feel for them Randhir. We are doomed. You know what Parth said to me? Love isn't meant for bitches like me. He said I'd never know what love is. He called me fake. Isn't it ironic that I fell for the one man who will never, ever be mine?" Vidushi turned away, not wanting Randhir to see her tears. 
"You know what? I think you are right. We are twisted fools, liars and bas***ds" He turned away from her. 
"And yet we are human. We love them don't we?" Vidushi smiled, thinking of Parth.
"We are fools Vidushi. You'd have thought we'd have learnt. After all that has happened." Randhir scoffed.
A long pause.
"I..I don't think we should do this again Randhir.." Vidushi couldn't meet his eyes.
"Why?" Randhir asked.
He knew this day would come.
He'd felt it.
"Because everytime your lips touch mine I feel like I am cheating on him. I can't do this anymore."
Randhir sighed, smiling in relief.
"Thank god. I thought I was losing my mind. How can I be cheating on her if I am not even in a relationship with her?"
"You are not crazy. Or maybe we both are" Vidushi turned away.
"Maybe we are." Randhir took her hand in his.
"You know, I hope he realises how much you love him. You deserve to be loved back Vidushi."
Her eyes were wet.
"So do you. Maybe in another life I'll find someone who loves me back. But for this one I'll keep loving Parth, even if he hates me."
"If I could help you..I would." Randhir frowned.
"You already have. Goodbye Randhir.." Vidushi smiled.
"Goodbye?" Randhir raised an eyebrow
"I'm saying goodbye to the man I kissed. When I walk out we will be back to two people who despise each other." Vidushi explained.
"Take care of yourself." Randhir pressed one last kiss to her lips, inhaling her scent.
Strawberries.
Sanyukta smelt of Vanilla and Jasmine.
If he had to fall into a woman's arms, why couldn't it have been Vidushi Kumar's?
Because she wasn't Sanyukta.
And the heart wants what it wants.
His wanted Sanyukta.
He'd had it, no more hiding.
He'd make sure Sanyukta was his, not that Chomu's.
He was a less of an MCP than that man.
And if Sanyukta deserved better than he would be that man.
Randhir grinned for the first time in months.
Maybe Vidushi would help him. She was shrewd, smart and she knew how he felt.
------------------------------------------------------
Vidushi wiped her tears, her eyes looking at the floor.
She collided with something hard and looked up to yell at the person who'd slammed into her.
Her words died in her throat.
She was looking at a pissed off Parth.
"Claiming to love me and kissing Randhir?" Parth grabbed her shoulder.
"What do you care. You don't want me!" Vidushi whispered.
"I don't. But Randhir loves Sanyukta." Parth shook her "And you..you are ...such a..."
"Characterless woman?" Vidushi couldn't help her tears "I know. You told me. And now you got proof."
"Sanyukta loves him too you know, she won't accept it, but I can see it." Parth shook her again "And if she finds out she won't go on with breaking her engagement. She will be devastated and get married to that MCP Sameer"
"She won't know...I promised Randhir she won't" Vidushi sobbed.
"I don't trust you." Parth narrowed his eyes.
"I can't hurt Randhir. He'd be broken if he lost her. I'll do whatever it takes to help him. He's my friend, the only one who took the effort to know me. " Vidushi wanted to get away from Parth. She wanted him to hug her, kiss her, love her.
But he never would.
"Name your price." Parth sighed.
"For what?"Vidushi gasped.
Did he think he could buy her silence with money?
Was she such a wanton woman in his eyes?
"Name it, anything in my power to give you and I will give it in return for your silence. About what happened between Randhir and you" Parth frowned. He didn't have much money, and he had a feeling it wasn't money she wanted. He could be trapped here, he had an inkling of what she wanted but he was willing to take the risk.
"Anything?" Vidushi sniffled.
"Anything in my power." Parth nodded.
"You." she whispered.
"I'm sorry?" Parth raised an eyebrow
"I want you." Vidushi bit her lip "No...not as my boyfriend. I know your love is not for sale."
"What game is this Vidushi?" Parth shook her again.
"Not a game. I'm done with playing games. I want you to be my friend till we graduate. Give me another chance.To show you I am not this characterless wicked person. Please?" Vidushi sounded the the one begging when he was the one who was asking her to keep it a secret.
She had nothing to lose. He had his bestfriend and her happiness at stake.
Yet she looked like everything was resting on a simple "yes" or "no" from him.
"Yes. I'll do it. I'll be your friend. But you have to stop plotting and scheming against Sanyukta." Parth let go of her.
"I'll show you I can be trusted Parth! I'll be the best friend you've ever had!" her kohl rimmed eyes were shining.
"We'll see Vidushi." Parth nodded. "Now come on, we have to make sure Sanyukta and Randhir don't end up killing each other." 
"You paired them up?" Vidushi's eyes widened.
"I paired you with me. If we are going to be friends then we better start learning to work together." Parth sighed.
"Eeek! Really?" Vidushi threw her arms around Parth.
She was pressed against him and for the first time Parth realised she fitted against him perfectly,
She was a tiny, wild thing.
Parth looked down and she looked up at the same time.
And their lips met.
Honey.
Before he could wrap his arms around her she pulled away, her cheeks red.
"Sorry, sorry..It won't happen---" she blushed.
But he wanted it to happen again.
She was poison, sweet smelling and lethal.
And now that he had a taste, he wanted more.
--------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Burn_the_Ashes - 8 years ago
Baapre ash ye tune kya bomb foda likhe anyways i luv it dis tym also :)