Can anyone through a light on jagya anandi relation - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

Whatever Ganga,Dadisa or Anandi thinks about him doesn't matter because Jagya does what he thinks is right.He listens to everybody but decides what he thinks is right.Sometimes his thoughts matches with Anandi sometimes with Ganga and sometimes with Dadisa.Most of the time with Anandi because probably their thought process goes in the same direction but DS,Ganga,Anandi took it wrongly.Agreeing with someone frequently doesn't mean listening to that person always.Listening and agreeing are two different things.

Jagya actually does what he wants to He listens to everyone but decides his own  This misunderstanding of Anandi she gives more weightage to her words wrong  ganga thinks he gives more weightage to Anandi's words wrong Both are wrong Both ladies know him from such a long time but does not know he likes to do what he wants to What he thinks he is right It can be anyone's POV 
  but i dont think his thought process matches with Anandi the most Yes something matches but not mostly 
 Right now i find Jagya the only sensible character in BV He is mature , sensible , wise , his all points always valid , he is non interfering he does not push his leg in the matters which don't concern him   , give everyone their space to decide things on their own and gives his needed support and suggestion 

But unfortunately its he who is being misunderstood the most Everyone is busy misunderstanding him and derive their own conclusion about him I think one day he will burst out 
but most unfortunate his family is busy misunderstanding him Ganga , Abhi now remaning left Mannu That will be painful ouch 

Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

i want jagya should not react fast. rather should wait. he should not meet anandi with a feeling - q gayi toh chod ke badi haveli abhi ke abhi bata. kiski galati hai. 
😆...Hope he will not react like that...
no i think it will not happen He will meet with Anandi isn;t now Anandi wants to leave after meeting him ðŸ¤”
 i personally no drama will happen on this right now Mannu MU track coming i think Ganga will herself blame herself in front him God knows why but she will defo blame herself Anandi left because of her
Originally posted by maria13

no i think it will not happen He will meet with Anandi isn;t now Anandi wants to leave after meeting him ðŸ¤”
 i personally no drama will happen on this right now Mannu MU track coming i think Ganga will herself blame herself in front him God knows why but she will defo blame herself Anandi left because of her
agree wid u maria. ganga defo will blame herself & she won't make herself victim like Aji did
Yes agree with Excusemeplz
Ganga's dialogues r very apt and to the point.

Even Jagya dialoges r on a right direction.

But i feel writers have to pay attention towards Anandi dialogues. 

when anandi said - mein janati hu mera is ghar se rishta nazuk hai that time i felt anandi realise that somewhere she did mistake by not keeping safe distance.

but suddenly when she said - tum ye decide kar sakati ho ke tum apne bache ko kya batao and mein mere baccho ko kya batau that shows she is blaming ganga that i m going because of u otherwise i want to stay in badi haveli.

anandi ki jo image ab tak bv ne dikhayi hai woh hai - ke she is very intelligent, sensible and foresighted girl, rather she is a person who changed dadisa . 

Anyway in coming episode we will come to know after leaving bh what anandi does?