Balika Vadhu

Can anyone through a light on jagya anandi relation

jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
after watching 6th may episode i m bit confused and trying to understand jagya-anandi relation.
Anandi dialogues were contradict to her dialogues in 5th May episode. In 5th may she was shown perfect telling dadisa i really was not in favour of staying here , dont think from heart. i felt she realised that love should not be blind.

but 6th may dialogue - jagya will stop me , i know . i dont understand why she thought that.
                                         Rather anandi should have shown thinking that i have decided to quit BH but
                                          blame will come on ganga 
                                          One side she is telling ganga my relation with badi haveli is complicated,
                                           that means she is accepting that this maika concept is shown easily but in
                                           reality its not that easy. 

somewhere i found ganga more precise and to the point. ganga's point of view is right that its too late to take the decision. 

But Anandi dialouges was not upto the mark. Her dialogue if i will leave then i could decide what should to tell my son and u could decide what to tell your son , this shows anandi is hurt. after all this ramayan anandi again saying dont worry i will make jagya understand that its not your fault ,so again same thing jagya listen to anandi only.

Anandi's dialogue should be plain and simple . She should have just said that when i came 11 years before situation was different but during those period i should have somehow convenience to stay in outhouse after few days. its my mistake , i know its too late but still we together will correct it.  its better late than never.

Being perfect and intelligent character this kind of dialogues r not expected from Anandi.

Waiting to see jagya's reaction. well It will be treat to watch if jagya will take this move positively and happily accept anandi decision rather he should say yes its better u r leaving.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jagya and anandi are boy friend and girlfriend. Only they cannot get into a legal relationship because it will be too mean for anandi to ditch ganga. Otherwise anandi is jagya s true wife dil ka rishta. He listens to anandi only and anandi also is happy about it and she puts across her influence in polished manner. Shiv accepted her pyar ka rishta with jagya because he did not want to get into trouble with her biwi. And he escaped by dying. Sekhars also escaped their bahu ka pyar with pahala pati by moving abroad.
Anandi wants to emphasise how important she is for jagya and how much sacrifice she is making so that jagya s married life is not worsen. And she is takng precausion to protect jagya s emotion n ganga a reputation.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They finally sealed the whole Jagya-Ganga-Anandi equation as a triangle with that one weird,out of place dialogue.
Jagya's reaction will be obvious.He will be angry if he gets the hint that She left because Ganga was having problem because of her.And if after 5 years Ganga still thinks Jagya has no mind of his own and thinks he gives more importance to Anandi then it will be insulting for him as well.

He will come and no one will tell her about Anandi at first.He will search for them and then they will reveal that Anandi is gone.He will ask why she left all of a sudden.They will not have any answer as Ganga was the reason of Anandi leaving.And Jagya will at once contact her or will go to Shiv Niketan to talk to her.

If he doesn't do any of this  then it will be out of character behaviour.
jayshree1942 thumbnail
But this time i m expecting different jagya.
which cvs not shown yet. 

I want jagya should take anandi decision positively. Rather blaming Ganga he should show his wisdom.

instead of meeting anandi for asking why she left, he should make dadisa understand that anandi decision is right.

But i know this will not happen. Jagya Ganga ko blame karega.

Dadisa will roam with sad face in badi haveli, now she will keep formal relation with Ganga , this will increase pain of ganga. 

Soon somehow  cvs will prove how anandi-jagya-dadisa relation is pure and divine. fevicol ka majboot jod hai totega nahi. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Finally Ganga will accept Anandi is queen of badi haveli. even if i say today is sunday, jagya dadisa will agree when it is confirm by Anandi.😆😉

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Nothing happens according to viewers expectations.If Anandi has gone in absent of Jagya that means Jagya will react.Just like if Ganga is adament not to tell about his father means once he will get to know it somehow he will start hating Jagya.
If Jagya gets the slightest hint that Anandi got to know that Ganga have issues with Jagya regarding Anandi then he will for sure react.Why not!How will he react differently if his character will be kept intact.

He will not forcefully bring Anandi back to the house as he has no right on whatever Anandi does but if he gets angry on Ganga its not his fault.What happened in the house Jagya was not present there and all the things give the hint that Ganga is the main reason of Anandi leaving.Anandi also took offence about Ganga talking about whether Shivam should be told about Nandini or not.

The main point is Jagya will get to know that Anandi went from there getting hurt and the reason is his relation with his wife and if he doesn't react on this then it will not suit his character.

And I have a feeling that Dadisa's will fell ill due to the sadness and the situation will go totally out of hand for Ganga.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
instead of meeting anandi for asking why she left, he should make dadisa understand that anandi decision is right.

How he will say Anandi's decision is right without knowing what Anandi think!And its normal courtesy to meet her as she left when he was not at home. 

We think that Anandi should leave the house.But for Jagya he is totally clear in his mind that Anandi is not there in between Ganga and his relation.So there is no use if she leaves the house for their sake.If she goes for personal space then its ok but she didn't leave for that and for drama it will definitely come out.

Whatever Ganga,Dadisa or Anandi thinks about him doesn't matter because Jagya does what he thinks is right.He listens to everybody but decides what he thinks is right.Sometimes his thoughts matches with Anandi sometimes with Ganga and sometimes with Dadisa.Most of the time with Anandi because probably their thought process goes in the same direction but DS,Ganga,Anandi took it wrongly.Agreeing with someone frequently doesn't mean listening to that person always.Listening and agreeing are two different things.

Anyways,all the characters are making me confused with their dialogues.They said something preleap and saying totally different thing post leap.

jayshree1942 thumbnail
Actually problem is - cvs strongly believe that if they cant keep Anandi-Jagya -Dadisa together, there show will not run.

So this trio has to be together.

For them Shivraj Shekhar and Ganga r not original character of the serial, they introduce later on, so they can be removed anytime.

But till last breath jagya-dadisa and anandi has to be together. and for that  cvs r successfully convinced audience that anandi is staying in badi haveli as her maika, and she has full right on badi haveli.  

And i think this is so because still major bv viewers r those who still remember golden days of anandi-jagya relation and anandi-dadisa relation. 

so it doesn't make difference were anandi stays , she will always inseparable part of badi haveli

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Yes,thats true...
They are following their tagline.

But still with Anandi and Jagya they should keep check on their dialogues.
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Well when i said jagya should not meet Anandi to know the reason that means i m expecting patience from jagya. 
Jagya knows whats going on in the house. if he really knows anandi very well then he will get rough idea of anandi exit.

Right now both the ladies r not mentally stable. 

yesterday while talking with ganga anandi was saying i m not going because of u but i felt it was my mistake of staying here but her expression was not like that, her expression was clearly saying that i m going because of u.

i want jagya should not react fast. rather should wait. he should not meet anandi with a feeling - q gayi toh chod ke badi haveli abhi ke abhi bata. kiski galati hai. 

Right now the way anandi is giving expression- i feel indirectly she is saying i m going because of ganga. she is not able to convince dadisa , then how come she will convince jagya?

Anandi is known for sensibility and maturity , perfection but right know i dont find Anandi character mature, sensible. 

Anandi's all the dialogues were contradictory, woh kya bol rahi hai kya soch rahi hai ismein koi connection nahi. This is not Anandi. 

It is clearly visible she is leaving house because she is hurt. not because she understood her mistake.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
i want jagya should not react fast. rather should wait. he should not meet anandi with a feeling - q gayi toh chod ke badi haveli abhi ke abhi bata. kiski galati hai. 
😆...Hope he will not react like that...