India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Is Ragini trying enough? (Page 3)

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
First of all, Ragini has to tell someone from her side. As a mother, Ashaben would find out anyway and I bet she is the least one to have any problem with it. Therefore, Dr. Aman is the perfect choice. I don't really understand why Ragini does not want to tell him. Dr. Aman has been her friend for so long and shares almost everything with him. In fact, the other day she boldly expressed her feelings for Nachiket to him, then why keeping this a secret for him? It will be better for all three if Dr. Aman knows about it. Who wants to be kebab mein haddi for too long?!

Second, yes I do agree that Ragini needs to open up more. She is, but it is very obvious that Nachiket is making more effort than her. Perhaps because he is the man, but we all know that Ragini is not one of those women to shy away from her feelings. Like I mentioned before she does discuss her feelings and emotions regarding Nachiket with her friend (Dr. Aman), so showing a bit more love, affection or whatever you want to call it, would not harm anybody. She even told Nachiket directly that she won't be able to control herself. Way to go! But a bit more action would be appreciated a lot. 

However, Ragini is also a traditional woman. Her being careful and worrying what the society will say just proves that. There is no deny that she also wants Nachiket as much as he wants, but she suppresses her desire a bit more than him. Which she doesn't have to, in my opinion. It would be a pleasant surprise to Nachiket if she takes some initiative and I am sure it will be a confidence booster for him too. Not that he has to be insecure, but the reaction  behavior/attitude/body language) of a woman says a lot... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze-Rimsha-sizzlesRaginiJoshi

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
We would be able to analyze better on this in the upcoming episodes. You see, it was a hospital, their workplace. She is bound to feel uneasy to romance there. That was not the place actually. Somebody needed to hold. She did, if not him. I don't think she is holding herself back. The romance has just started. She needs some time. The fact is that some women shy a lot. From the flashbacks also it's evident that she always hesitated initially, even when they were married. So it's just that.
Yes, the last scene disappointed me a bit. I think she is trying to behave normally in front of Dr Aman and because they always come and leave together, she agreed to go with him. They should not hide this from Dr Aman and if not them, then Aman himself needs to understand what's going on in his best friend's life. It's not a rocket science after all. That's clearly seen in their eyes, their behaviour and expressions.

From the upcoming episodes, for eg Pune trip; we would get to know better about Ragini's feelings towards Nachiket and towards the idea of romancing as there would be no one to disturb them, if at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzemetoyou

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
All this makes Ragini very human. Undoubtedly, she wants to be with N, but she is wary of the way and the repercussion s attached. There is too much burden on her at this moment , which  is probably what's holding her back.
I guess she will need some more time to slip back into her loving self, once she realizes she's loved and appreciated. By Nachiket. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze-Rimsha-sizzlesmetoyou

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I'd also like Ragini to make efforts.
Yesterday was not balanced, all the attempts were from his side. N looked much in love and he was expressive about it, craving for her attention. he made his state pretty obvious after he said what will he do at the hospital since R is going home.

So it kind of gives the impression that R was enjoying his company but not interested enough to take any step towards him. She didn't want him to join the hospital and if she doesn't even want him to drop her home or pick her for work then exactly what has she thought? How and where do they meet? As it is all her free time in the hospital is spent with Dr Aman.
In the last scene i would have also liked it better had R just went home alone. Aman is literally with Ragini all the time from discussing work to lunching together and dropping her home. This looks a bit odd now really. I mean even Devika is a good friend but she is not with Aman or Ragini all the freaking time!

That said i also understand R's guarded approach. though it may appear she is not as excited as him but its just that she is holding herself back. The glow on her face tells the real story. How she loved it when he told her she is as beautiful and sexy as she used to be.
She must have her own fears right now. The fact that she is not very expressive about her feelings doesn't help either. She herself told Suhaani once how she has never talked about her past (even the good things) with even her mom and Nishi.
The Pam episode is not a very old story as well. So i think she'll open up soon.

Edited by Filza. - 07 May 2015 at 6:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Filza, I really want Aman to take a hike for some time , in a good way, on his own and let NR be on their own. 
It is veryuch needed. 

xyze

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Exactly

he is so dependent on Ragini its not even healthy.

he cannot even manage the hospital for a day without R because she asked him if he was sure he would be able to handle things while she is away for the conference

xyze

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Frankly I'm not happy with Aman before too.You don't need to pick up and drop your friend on daily basis.It's very odd the same society people never questioned Ragini about Aman,but they already did once about Neil n seems are on the verge of doing it again.
I have no doubt as far as Raginis love for Nachiket is concerned, but knowing him well,he will going to be very soon upset as he mentioned yesterday itself that where will they meet?

No privacy at her home,not in hospital,not at his home.I won't mind if Neil directly updates Aman about their present status and requests him to give some privacy.

xyze

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

Exactly

he is so dependent on Ragini its not even healthy.

he cannot even manage the hospital for a day without R because she asked him if he was sure he would be able to handle things while she is away for the conference

So true, even husband don't depend on his wife that much,its so awkward in day before yesterday's episode when he asked her that "tum mujhe akela chod kar Jane wali this"?

Trust me,its nothing to do with the present situation of Neira,even in normal circumstances its very odd.

Go to top