Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Filza, I really want Aman to take a hike for some time , in a good way, on his own and let NR be on their own. 
It is veryuch needed. 
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly

he is so dependent on Ragini its not even healthy.

he cannot even manage the hospital for a day without R because she asked him if he was sure he would be able to handle things while she is away for the conference
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly I'm not happy with Aman before too.You don't need to pick up and drop your friend on daily basis.It's very odd the same society people never questioned Ragini about Aman,but they already did once about Neil n seems are on the verge of doing it again.
I have no doubt as far as Raginis love for Nachiket is concerned, but knowing him well,he will going to be very soon upset as he mentioned yesterday itself that where will they meet?

No privacy at her home,not in hospital,not at his home.I won't mind if Neil directly updates Aman about their present status and requests him to give some privacy.
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Filza.

Exactly

he is so dependent on Ragini its not even healthy.

he cannot even manage the hospital for a day without R because she asked him if he was sure he would be able to handle things while she is away for the conference

So true, even husband don't depend on his wife that much,its so awkward in day before yesterday's episode when he asked her that "tum mujhe akela chod kar Jane wali this"?

Trust me,its nothing to do with the present situation of Neira,even in normal circumstances its very odd.
poetic thumbnail
Agree with you Pavan. Aman is just being too much. Irritating that is. There needs to be a line drawn for the sake of everybody. 
Am sure NB doesn't know where to tag him, hence Aman is always with R.
Glad that N asked R in the store room, whether Aman is a part of their dahej. Meant jokingly, but its the truth. 
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nachiket knows that Dr. Aman is Ragini's good friend and perhaps for now he is okay with it that he is constantly around her and them, but on the long run I bet it will irritate Nachiket which is totally right. 

The amount of attention has to be divided now and for the most obvious reasons, Nachiket should be a priority now. 
poetic thumbnail
if they are setting the stage set for a 8 months leap,  then Aman and the other stupid characters will have to kept floating. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poetic

if they are setting the stage set for a 8 months leap, then Aman and the other stupid characters will have to kept floating.

R, seriously? LEAP? Where's the news ? Ekta is master in destroying shows with LEAP!! !!
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sadly .. your Post .. doesn't stands at all now .. She should not TRY anything at all ..
She should try enough next time .. after an year .. when again the MUs get cleared ...🤣

I hope she doesn't ends up .. running away with Ronnie .. ðŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
AGree BM.
could someone just lock the post?