Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

@xyze ...very true and we cannot blame her actually..the past 15 years has been too painful for her both emotionally and financially...she has struggled a lot and this has made her practical and much more responsible...in our country we middle class people always have to think about society norms especially a single woman with children..she cannot let her reputation be ruined coz ther eis a family to think about...

for neil this was never an issue not even 15 years back nor today...pam still makes fun of ragini for being stingy in spending not realizing that she was being responsible about the money her husband earned...

and yes today she cannot jump up and take a decision..she has to think a lot..there are so many people involved...and pam's whole rant and her own guilt weighs heavily upon her...

besides neil did walk out without a single explanation and never looked at her for 15 years...so her insecurity ,fears are in place..what if something again happens and he does the same>>walk away ...this time she may not be able to go through that pain again..hence her fear and her holding back is understandable

and even i think that all of them are going to land for dinner at the same place..that is why the whole dinner talk..and RK may save them from being spotted by Pam...and oce again neil ragini ka plan gets flopped...

I so want Ragini to discuss these issues with Neil.also, they need to come up with a plan of action. Yes it would fail due to Pam, FL2, Ronnie and babu bhai, but at least it would show how differently neira are going to handle their relationship this time around, taking their lessons from the past and giving consideration to their future and kids.
Edited by xyze - 8 years ago
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its just the start after 15 years of separation.  She is just being a little cautious and not like "do not touch me".
It will be nice to see their relationship grow and become strong (if the creatives allow that to happen).

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I do understand her ... and I sincerely feel for her. IT s a difficult situation for her as well, especially gven the fact that she has so much to consider before even takign a step ahead. Her situation is unlike Nachike's definitely who is much more relaxed. The situation is  much better for him actually.
I trust that she will eventually find the way, she so deserves this happiness. She has already lost quite a lot. Now, it's tim for her to heal, which NB will not let happen, anyway. 

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

Its just the start after 15 years of separation.  She is just being a little cautious and not like "do not touch me".

It will be nice to see their relationship grow and become strong (if the creatives allow that to happen).

I don't think she is the 'Don't touch me' types with Nachiket. It's the emotional entanglement that she is probably holding back. 

😊
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xyze

The thing is that she is still nervous about facing people and explaining her reunion while nachiket is not.she is not ready to take the plunge and face the consequences, but wants to go slow about it until they can come up with a plan to set everything right.

You know she has chanted for the last 15 years that she hates her ex-husband. Nobody saw him all these years..and now when the world at large (precisely the hospital staff and society people) would come to know that she wants to reunite with the same man, there would be talk, questions and gossip.
Yes, one can say that she should not give a damn to what people say, they don't matter. But as Ragini said.."bina soche samjhe kuch karne ki na meri umar hai aur na haalat".Ragini has indeed turned very practical, in fact much more than required.
She has always given importance to the society norms..look at the way she scolded ranbir-shilpa. We can't expect her to be ok with getting caught doing romance herself.

Add to it the dinner with Pam...she does have an idea what hungama Pam would create, that is why she lied that day.

And the fact is she is forty and has grown up kids...it will get a little awkward for her...especially in a place like India where a lot of people associate romance and marriage with young age.

I am not saying she is right or wrong, just trying to put forth what all reservations she might have.
Regarding the last scene, I think Aman will get the hint and back out and Neil would drop her. They might also go on a dinner, probably at the same place where the GFNs are going( if there was any point of showing that scene)

Exactly! And may be there's more to Ragini-Pam dinner talk!
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I can completely understand her situation and that's why I really want heart to heart conversation between them especially from her side,which can convince him that she too is as desperate as him but the circumstances and situations which are stopping her. She should also inform him about her dinner with Pam and the insecurity that Pam feels regarding them.Hiding her feelings and issues from him are not going to bring any solution.She will be a fool if she doesn't open up in front of her Nachiket,before its too late,because this time its just not about them but she also needs to understand what her two kids Aagam and Suhaani wants because,they got this opportunity to be with each other becoz of these two diamond kids.If theyake again same mistake,there is no meaning of this whole reunion. Whatever is her fears,she has to express that to him instead of hiding.
And all these things should be discussed before Ronnie's entry.They don't have much time if we go according to the articles.
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all, Ragini has to tell someone from her side. As a mother, Ashaben would find out anyway and I bet she is the least one to have any problem with it. Therefore, Dr. Aman is the perfect choice. I don't really understand why Ragini does not want to tell him. Dr. Aman has been her friend for so long and shares almost everything with him. In fact, the other day she boldly expressed her feelings for Nachiket to him, then why keeping this a secret for him? It will be better for all three if Dr. Aman knows about it. Who wants to be kebab mein haddi for too long?!

Second, yes I do agree that Ragini needs to open up more. She is, but it is very obvious that Nachiket is making more effort than her. Perhaps because he is the man, but we all know that Ragini is not one of those women to shy away from her feelings. Like I mentioned before she does discuss her feelings and emotions regarding Nachiket with her friend (Dr. Aman), so showing a bit more love, affection or whatever you want to call it, would not harm anybody. She even told Nachiket directly that she won't be able to control herself. Way to go! But a bit more action would be appreciated a lot. 

However, Ragini is also a traditional woman. Her being careful and worrying what the society will say just proves that. There is no deny that she also wants Nachiket as much as he wants, but she suppresses her desire a bit more than him. Which she doesn't have to, in my opinion. It would be a pleasant surprise to Nachiket if she takes some initiative and I am sure it will be a confidence booster for him too. Not that he has to be insecure, but the reaction  behavior/attitude/body language) of a woman says a lot... 

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We would be able to analyze better on this in the upcoming episodes. You see, it was a hospital, their workplace. She is bound to feel uneasy to romance there. That was not the place actually. Somebody needed to hold. She did, if not him. I don't think she is holding herself back. The romance has just started. She needs some time. The fact is that some women shy a lot. From the flashbacks also it's evident that she always hesitated initially, even when they were married. So it's just that.
Yes, the last scene disappointed me a bit. I think she is trying to behave normally in front of Dr Aman and because they always come and leave together, she agreed to go with him. They should not hide this from Dr Aman and if not them, then Aman himself needs to understand what's going on in his best friend's life. It's not a rocket science after all. That's clearly seen in their eyes, their behaviour and expressions.

From the upcoming episodes, for eg Pune trip; we would get to know better about Ragini's feelings towards Nachiket and towards the idea of romancing as there would be no one to disturb them, if at all.
poetic thumbnail
All this makes Ragini very human. Undoubtedly, she wants to be with N, but she is wary of the way and the repercussion s attached. There is too much burden on her at this moment , which  is probably what's holding her back.
I guess she will need some more time to slip back into her loving self, once she realizes she's loved and appreciated. By Nachiket. 
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'd also like Ragini to make efforts.
Yesterday was not balanced, all the attempts were from his side. N looked much in love and he was expressive about it, craving for her attention. he made his state pretty obvious after he said what will he do at the hospital since R is going home.

So it kind of gives the impression that R was enjoying his company but not interested enough to take any step towards him. She didn't want him to join the hospital and if she doesn't even want him to drop her home or pick her for work then exactly what has she thought? How and where do they meet? As it is all her free time in the hospital is spent with Dr Aman.
In the last scene i would have also liked it better had R just went home alone. Aman is literally with Ragini all the time from discussing work to lunching together and dropping her home. This looks a bit odd now really. I mean even Devika is a good friend but she is not with Aman or Ragini all the freaking time!

That said i also understand R's guarded approach. though it may appear she is not as excited as him but its just that she is holding herself back. The glow on her face tells the real story. How she loved it when he told her she is as beautiful and sexy as she used to be.
She must have her own fears right now. The fact that she is not very expressive about her feelings doesn't help either. She herself told Suhaani once how she has never talked about her past (even the good things) with even her mom and Nishi.
The Pam episode is not a very old story as well. So i think she'll open up soon. Edited by Filza. - 8 years ago