Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Is Ragini trying enough?

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Why does it seem to me that it's Nachiket only who is trying his utmost best to bridge the gao between them and reach out to His Ragini?
I felt bad for him last night. He so wanted to be with Ragini, while she was actually waiting for Chamanlal to drop her home. He oicks her up, he drops her home - what's the necessity for doing so on a daily basis? 

I mean I would have udnerstood if R had told no to N for the reasons she mentioned, and then gone home alone. 

What is Nachiket supposed to understand? That he actually doesn't have any standing in her life now?

I hope this issue is resolved and Ragini also goes out of her way to welcoem him back to her life.

I do understand R - she doesn't want to upset the apple cart; she wants to maintain the status quo at work. Like she said, if she lets herself go, she wouldn't be able to control herself any more. 
But still, she should try and reach out to N, in her own quiet way ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Most Importantly Rachna

Out of all why are they hiding it from AMAN😕 ... No logic !!!

Ragini ... Wake up There is no need...  infact stop giving Aman fair ideas to fall for YOU

Ragini has no probs Aman dropping her home back... But not Nachiket ... YYY😲

Society people are OK she being with her Boss... but not with Ex Pati😡 

It's high time... that these two idiots must spend some time together... better be😡
Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
poetic thumbnail
I think people everywhere are used to seeing Aman picking herup from home/ dropping her from work. With N, it will be a new thing altogether, and people may start noticing.
But she should tell Aman the truth.

Also, I don't understand how Aman can be so clueless. He knows the reason why N left the hospital; he knows why R was crying her heart out a day before.

Now they are back to the Hospital and behaving as if nothign has happened. They both are in good spirits and R is blushing all around N. The hatred is at least not there.

Is he that daft?
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I noticed same thing
yesterday episode actually I felt it's only neil who is trying to feel that gap of 15 years but ragini she is behaving like she is not interested in carrying her relationship with neil ahead
is something stopping her maybe be pam 

poetic thumbnail
Could be Sampa.
Pam maybe the reason, why she is not tryign enough.

Do we then get to see R being pushed to a situation where she acknowledges her love for N?

Only to take a backstep again when Ronnie enters ... 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ragini has been a reserved person always..and she is way  obliged to aman to tell him anything like No...yes at some point she has to..but this is going to take time..also i think the fear of getting hurt or losing neil again is holding her back also the guilt of what happened and then pam's accusations did not help ...all this has burdened her and hence she is unable to let go ..also neil was always the expressive one and he is now totally in the crazy love zone with no guilt..actually he never saw himself as guilty of anything everyone has blamed ragini alone and so has she herself...so yes something major has to happen for her to finally let go and tell him and the world that she loves him alone...

this is the same girl who put neil's obligation to nivedita before her own happiness...

it is hardly a day or two and too much emotional baggage ...she really needs some time to open up...
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

I think people everywhere are used to seeing Aman picking herup from home/ dropping her from work. With N, it will be a new thing altogether, and people may start noticing.

But she should tell Aman the truth.

Also, I don't understand how Aman can be so clueless. He knows the reason why N left the hospital; he knows why R was crying her heart out a day before.

Now they are back to the Hospital and behaving as if nothign has happened. They both are in good spirits and R is blushing all around N. The hatred is at least not there.

Is he that daft?

that people talking was really ridiculous...if it was reality people would have been already gossiping about her boss dropping her and picking her up..which boss does that??

aman is really dim it seem...how does he just not see the obvious before him..he has known ragini for more than a decade and he cannot notice the blush,peace and love on her face???she is so much at peace and smiling and blushing around neil ...this guy really??
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The thing is that she is still nervous about facing people and explaining her reunion while nachiket is not.she is not ready to take the plunge and face the consequences, but wants to go slow about it until they can come up with a plan to set everything right.

You know she has chanted for the last 15 years that she hates her ex-husband. Nobody saw him all these years..and now when the world at large (precisely the hospital staff and society people) would come to know that she wants to reunite with the same man, there would be talk, questions and gossip.
Yes, one can say that she should not give a damn to what people say, they don't matter. But as Ragini said.."bina soche samjhe kuch karne ki na meri umar hai aur na haalat".Ragini has indeed turned very practical, in fact much more than required.
She has always given importance to the society norms..look at the way she scolded ranbir-shilpa. We can't expect her to be ok with getting caught doing romance herself.

Add to it the dinner with Pam...she does have an idea what hungama Pam would create, that is why she lied that day.

And the fact is she is forty and has grown up kids...it will get a little awkward for her...especially in a place like India where a lot of people associate romance and marriage with young age.

I am not saying she is right or wrong, just trying to put forth what all reservations she might have.
Regarding the last scene, I think Aman will get the hint and back out and Neil would drop her. They might also go on a dinner, probably at the same place where the GFNs are going( if there was any point of showing that scene)

Edited by xyze - 8 years ago
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

ragini has been a reserved person always..and she is way  obliged to aman to tell him anything like No...yes at some point she has to..but this is going to take time..also i think the fear of getting hurt or losing neil again is holding her back also the guilt of what happened and then pam's accusations did not help ...all this has burdened her and hence she is unable to let go ..also neil was always the expressive one and he is now totally in the crazy love zone with no guilt..actually he never saw himself as guilty of anything everyone has blamed ragini alone and so has she herself...so yes something major has to happen for her to finally let go and tell him and the world that she loves him alone...

this is the same girl who put neil's obligation to nivedita before her own happiness...

it is hardly a day or two and too much emotional baggage ...she really needs some time to open up...

Before she open up that Ronnie will come and spoil everything 
and back to square 

I really not able to understand NB why she want to put this misunderstanding drama again

It's like not use and then again we will see ragini trusting that random guy and not trusting neil

I don't understand how much proof she required to trust neil can't she see love for her in neil eyes.
sun29 thumbnail

@xyze ...very true and we cannot blame her actually..the past 15 years has been too painful for her both emotionally and financially...she has struggled a lot and this has made her practical and much more responsible...in our country we middle class people always have to think about society norms especially a single woman with children..she cannot let her reputation be ruined coz ther eis a family to think about...

for neil this was never an issue not even 15 years back nor today...pam still makes fun of ragini for being stingy in spending not realizing that she was being responsible about the money her husband earned...

and yes today she cannot jump up and take a decision..she has to think a lot..there are so many people involved...and pam's whole rant and her own guilt weighs heavily upon her...

besides neil did walk out without a single explanation and never looked at her for 15 years...so her insecurity ,fears are in place..what if something again happens and he does the same>>walk away ...this time she may not be able to go through that pain again..hence her fear and her holding back is understandable

and even i think that all of them are going to land for dinner at the same place..that is why the whole dinner talk..and RK may save them from being spotted by Pam...and oce again neil ragini ka plan gets flopped...