Jamai Raja

SidNi OS Fighting My Fate

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

SidNi OS Fighting My Fate

The preparations for the wedding were going on in full swing.

Roshni was getting ready in her room when she heard the closing of the door and was shocked to see Siddharth at the door.

"Oh my God Siddharth what are u doing here? Jao yahan se!! Koi dekh lega!!" she said shoving him back towards the bolted door. 

{ oh my god siddharth what are u doing here? Go from here someone will see u.}

"toh kya hua apni hone wali biwi se hi to mil raha hun yaar.." he said pulling her closer to him by her waist and nuzzling his face in her hairs.

{ so what i m meeting my to-be- wife only na?}

She was losing herself to his exquisite touch.

"Siddharth ye galat hai!" she said pushing him creating a safe distance between them.

{Siddharth this is wrong}

"Kyun Roshni hum dono ek hain toh ye galat kaise hai?" he asked going closer to her again and holding her hands staring into her eyes.

{why roshni we both are one then How is this wrong?}

She felt as if he was not just staring into her eyes but had touched her soul by now!

"Siddharth please go..,we can never be one now!"she begged him.

"What did u say?" he cornered her to the wall and stared at her angrily.

Their breaths mingled due to the closeness and proximity.

"Tum meri ho sirf meri!" he said possessively holding her waist and pulled her more closer and  in the process their lips just touched each other and a touch soon turned into a kiss filled of both love and pain! Suddenly Roshni left him again.

{u r mine only mine..}

"No stop it..aaj meri shaadi hai Siddharth please chale jao!" she pleaded him wanting no more drama.

{ no stop it siddharth today is my wedding please just go}

"Fine main chala jaunga but I promise shaadi toh tumhari mujhse hi hogi." he said leaving.

{ fine i'll leave but u will get married to me only roshni this is my promise}

Roshni turned around to get a grip on her emotions when she felt a touch on her arms. Siddharth just yanked her wrists and made her face him.

She started to protest again when he just cupped her face and kissed her forehead.
Both closed their eyes feeling their love.
For Roshni it was maybe their last kiss and for Siddharth it was the beginning of a beautiful journey ahead.

------------------------

Roshni came out all dressed when it was announced there will be a dance performance to commemorate the union of two lovely people Roshni and Tej.

Tej was Roshni's best friend since childhood. He had no feelings for her but had agreed to marry her on her dad's demand as he could never say no to him.

Roshni was sitting all lost and pale when the lost look converted into fear hearing the new announcement.

'Siddharth Khurrana will be performing everyone.'

(The song is a very beautiful version of Arijit Singh's Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse. The English Vocals have been sung by Arjun)
(Siddharth is doing lyrical hip hop please imagine that.)

You're beautiful 
You criminal 
Girl you took everything from me 
Can't let you go 
Like a general 
I'm going into battle cause...

(Siddharth emerged from behind Roshni and indicated with his hands that she took all his life from him and that he will not let her go away from him as she was his life.Roshni just turned her face to stop anyone getting suspicious)

You stole the breath from my lungs 
Cut my veins, bleeding love 
Oh I still remember that scene. 

(He moved his hands back and forth showing that his breath was lost and then made a heart with his hands towards Roshni which was noticed by Tej)

Cuz I can see the tears running down your cheek 
I can feel your body so close to me 
I can hear the rain dropping at your feet 
Cuz your love was gone.
Koi nahi. Mita de sabhi.

(He started spilling tears and imagined her dancing with him their bodies touching and then felt her getting dissappeared. Here Roshni was totally teary-eyed)

24x7, I will be waiting 
Out in the rain till somebody saves me 
Don't care if it takes forever to make you believe 

(He started coming close to her and told her through his actions how he will wait for her forever)

Kabhi jo baadal barse 
Main dekhoon tujhe aankhein bharke 
Tu lage mujhe pehli baarish ki duaa 

(He started dancing with his heart and fell on his knees)

It's like a gun shot went straight through me 
Stopped my heart from beating 
No - won't let you get away 

(He pretended that he had been shot and his heart had stopped beating but still he won't leave her,he indicated by stretching his hands towards her)

Cuz I can see the tears running down your cheek 
I can feel your body so close to me 
I can hear the rain dropping at your feet 
Cuz your love was gone

(He remembered all those times they had shared together and then how she had told him of getting married to him someday)

Kabhi jo baadal barse 
Tere pahloo mein reh loon 
Main khudko paagal keh loon 
Tu gham de ya khushiyaan 
Seh loon saathiya 

(He then started pouring out all his anger and frustration in the dance. He danced as if he was in her arms and pointed at her while saying whatever she gives pain or happiness he will take willingly)

You're killin me 
You're bad for me 
So why do I feel such ecstasy? 
Do you believe 
In you and me 
How do I stop this jealousy? 

(He remembers how he had become possessive when she had said of being someone else's and looked to her seeing her with someone other than him made his blood boil in jealousy and he depicted it through his dance)

I'll never stop fighting till you're with me
I built a castle and you're my queen 
Just give me a chance to make you believe it again 

(He started making a castle with his hands and looked at her indicating she was his queen and he will make her his soon!)

24x7 I'll be waiting 
Out in the rain till somebody saves me 
Don't care if it takes forever to make you believe 
Cause you've got to believe it... 

(Roshni could take it no longer and started to leave from there when Siddharth just blocked her way. They both looked into each other's eyes)

Kabhi jo baadal barse 
Tere pahloo mein reh loon 
Main khudko paagal keh loon 
Tu gham de ya khushiyaan 
Seh loon saathiya. 

(He made her dance with him in front of the whole world claiming her as his but she pushed him away from her but the sound of a cry of her name made her turn around)

It's like a gun shot went straight through me 
Stopped my heart from beating 
No - won't let you get away.

(Siddharth had been shot by her dad and was lying on the ground in a pool of blood but was still calling out her name)

-----------------------------------

"Siddharth!!" she shouted and ran to him.

"No please get up baby see ur Rosh has come back to u !" she said trying to wake him up desperately.

All were shocked and stunned seeing this scene unfolding in front of their eyes. All guests left one by one along with both the families leaving only Roshni with her lifeless Siddharth.

"Siddharth.." she cried feeling as if her life was slipping away n she would die any moment.

She felt a hand on her shoulders. She looked up and found Tej there..

"Please help me Tej!! Help me save my Siddharth.." she said crying uncontollably.

Tej and Roshni took Siddharth to hospital and the doctor told his condition was critical.

"We cannot say anything,it is as if he has lost the will power to live" the doctor pronounced.

"Doctor can I please see him?.." Roshni asked lost.

"But he is still unconcious." the doctor replied.

"I need to give him a reason to live." she said determinedly.

The doctor just nodded and left.

Roshni went in and sat beside him.

"U stupid get up now ok...Enough of playing with me come on get up na baby see ab toh I m with u forever and I'll never leave u.
U know I left u only because I was afraid something like this will happen with u,my dad will kill u..
No no how can u die u will not die!! U will not die na?" she questioned him amd looked away from him trying to hide her tears.

"Tum nahi uthoge na toh main bhi marr.." she started but was stopped by a hand on her mouth.

{if u dont wake up even i will die..}

"A...i..si  bb...ekk...a...r...  k...iii bak...ws k..iii na ttt...ohhh!! He said stuttering.

{if u talk nonsense like this then..}

"Toh tum mujhse baat nahi karoge na?" she asked crying.

{then u will not talk to me!}

He nooded..

"Sorry!! Sorry for leaving u ,for getting ur life in danger and for saying that i will die.
No one of us will die we will both live together forever." she said and hugged him.

He hugged her back and they both were back together in each other's arms oblivious to the whole world.

They broke the hug when Siddharth signaled something to Roshni and she started blushing.

"Siddharth u are not well." she said.

He pouted and turned his face away from her indicating he was angry.

She went closer to him and kissed him and he kissed her back.

She left him and hit him on his chest.

"Kiss karne ki energy hai but bolne ki nahi haan?" she asked flustered.

{u have the energy to kiss but not speak?}

Siddharth just grinned widely and she just smiled seeing him so happy.

She kissed him on his forehead and both closed their eyes ,this time both of us promising to live together and take care of the other forever and ever!!

----------------------------

So this was my OS as the tribute to the 200th episode.
Some demanded Romantic and others wanted Emotional so I have tried to fit in both.
Hope u guys will like it just like u have loved my other two OS.

Dedicated to the soon-to-be dazzler in our forum!!πŸ˜ƒ
Link to the song in post 6 below..
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar.. u r a genius... such a passionate romantic update... love it totally..!! Each day ur update is getting better n better and i was looking forward to read today's OS...Killed it yaar!! πŸ‘ 

A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Yaar.. u r a genius... such a passionate romantic update... love it totally..!! Each day ur update is getting better n better and i was looking forward to read today's OS...Killed it yaar!! πŸ‘ 

Thanks i was not so sure about this one but glad u liked it..πŸ˜ƒ
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

Thanks i was not so sure about this one but glad u liked it..πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome hai.. btw send me the link of this version of Kabhi jo badal barse.. haven't heard it before!
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Awesome hai.. btw send me the link of this version of Kabhi jo badal barse.. haven't heard it before!

Will do u should listen its awesome..πŸ˜‰
A.Green thumbnail
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ar-3chBG4NU

Here's the youtube link😊
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Omg such a romantic update
I loved read it outstanding update πŸ‘