Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiddo_Star thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
One night the lights suddenly went off and she again started screaming and saying that they will kill maa & papa. Adi & I compelled her to say the truth & what she said made us perspire(no one dared to ask the question so she continued). She said that they will kill her Mom & Dad. On compelling her more she said what we never expected.

{Khushi, Payal & Adi's conversation}

"Adi bro..Mom & Dad did not suicide...They..they were mu..murdered."Khushi said crying.

" what r u saying Pari?" asked a horrified Adi hugging Pari tightly.

" I m saying the truth bhai. That day Mom & Dad were in the hall when 3 men from nowhere came infront of them. They had pointed a gun towards Mom. They tried to shoot her but...but...Dad came in between so he got shot instead of Mamma. He died on the spot & then they...ra...raped Mamma & killed Mamma too but very brutally... mamma was still alive. She was crying for help but..but I couldn't help her." Pari cried and was blaming herself for her parents' death.

" shh...shh...pls don't cry Pari..pls stop. Pari how do u know who and how many were the murders." Asked a shocked Adi on knowing a new piece of information.

" bhai...I...I was just coming downstairs when I heard Papa's scream and was scared so hid myself behind the pillars. I saw eve...everything." Pari was still crying. I was shocked to even react. We had a tough time in making her sleep. We slowly walked out to dad's room.On the way,

"Adi...R u okay?" Asked Payal still grasping the truth.

" yeah I m ok.. These many years we all were blaming Maa & papa for the thing they never did. Princess tried to explain us but neither we let her tell us nor she told due to fear."

We entered in Mom-Dad's room and told their truth. Mom was uncontrollably crying.

"My Khushi... She had to endure so much in her childhood. She has suffered a lot. Abhishek( Payal's dad) pls do something. I can't see her like this." Cried Payal's Mom.

"what can we do. Till she is here she will not be able to come over her fears." Told Abhi.

"Dad... I have an idea. Y don't we go for a long vacation on a tour to Pari's favourite places. She would love it" said an excited Payal.

" she is correct Chachu" said Adi accepting Payal's idea.

"So decided. We'll go for a vacation 2morrow evening" confirmed Abhi.

"Payal...Adi.. keep it a surprise for Princess.. she'll love it" requested Priyanka(Payal's mom)

" don't worry chichi. We'll make sure it remains a surprise." Said Adi.

{conversation over}

{ continuing story}

Adi was made the Yuvraj after he married Vedika and all responsibilities came to him but Dad helped him as he was too young for it.

"Our plan did work. It helped Pari a lot in overcoming her fears. After almost one and a half years, Dad got a threat call that Pari's life is in danger. He took it lightly. We all thought it was just a threat who would like to play with Adi's life(Khushi). (But we were wrong. He tried to aim her and scared Adi told his decision of sending Pari away from the palace. Khushi had always listened to Adi. She trusts him blindly knowing he would always do and say things for a betterment. I asked Pari to accompany her to India so that she isn't alone. We relied upon our faithful employee Shashi uncle and Garima aunty. They both happily accepted it and now we are here.

[Story ends]

Everyone was like a statue. Aakash was the first one to come out of the shock.

Aakash: So...Payal answer my question...Do u really love me or it was a part of ur plan?

Payal(shocked at the question): What r u telling Aakash! How can u say that. Of course I love u and that's the reason I married u. Pari loves Arnav so she married him.

Anjali(angry): What type of question u r asking Aakash? How can u even think of it.

Aakash; I m soory. I was scared of the worst.

Nani: bechari betiya. She had to endure so much & on top of it Chotte's humiliation's.

Arnav: I m sorry nani. I never intended to hurt her. I love her nani.(turning towards Payal) Payal is this the reason that I humiliated & hurt her so she left.

Payal: No Arnav. That can't be the reason or else we both wouldn't have been standing here infront of u. Adi would have taken us with him the moment u locked Pari up in the Sheesh Mahal. He din do it bcoz somewhere he knew the feelings Khushi had started creating for u.

NK: if it is so then where is Khushiji...I mean Aditiji?

Payal: u can call her Khushi. She wont mind it. & I too don't know where she had gone.

The home land-line rang and Anjali picked up the call.

Anjali: hello...

Other side:...

Anjali: What? Where?

Other side:...

Anjali: ok...we r coming.

She kept the call & turned around only to see the curious faces of her family members.

Arnav: Di.. who was there?

Anjali: Chotte...voh...voh...Khushiji ka accident hua hain.( Khushiji met with accident).

Everyone: What?

Anjali: Yes. She is taken to City Hospital.

Payal(crying): Di pls ask them to take her to AK hospital... Pls...

Anjali: ok...

Anjali informed the caller to go to AK hospital and Payal called someone. They all started for the hospital.

Note to all my dear sweet readers:-
  • I know u all will be disappointed as there r no Arshi moments but trust I never intended to do it. Its just that my imagination never helped me in this story. i m sorry...
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update
liked it...
vickysidhu thumbnail
I like the story of your plz update soon..
mehreenl86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start
Continue soon
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Update soon
Adi should kill La now
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely story dear...!!!!
Pls update soon...
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story. My name is  Alicia pm me please 
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
Im really looking forward to your next part of your story 

ting_39 thumbnail
Nice story line...wanna follow this...waiting for best updates
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting concept and you choose the perfect track for this story. I loved it.  So, Khushi has some past...hmmm...interesting. 
Please continue dear.