Frequent Posters

radhika007 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Great start please continue soon
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sounds interesting..
stupid step by khushi.. hope Arnav soon find her..
eagerly looking forward
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it,
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very beautiful story,  i have read your story in MED, there you are ahead in updates.
Kiddo_Star thumbnail

Nani: Payal betiya Ghabhraiyeh mat. App be jhijak kahin hame(Don't be scared. Tell us without fearing)

Payal: I guess app sab lok Khurana's ko jaante hain.( I hope u all know Khurana's)

Aakash: Yeah  of course...They own world's topmost leading fashion house AK fashion house and also other companies like AK constructions, AK hospitals and their chains. But what has it got to do with Khushiji.

Payal: Aakash...just answer me... do u know who runs AK fashion house and AK hospital?

Arnav & Nk: A talented girl Aditi Khurana & she is also the princess of London.(My imagination pls bare with me )

Payal(smiling): Have u all seen her?

Anjali: No...She has never come infront of the media. She always prefers to be away from it.But what's the matter Payalji?

Payal: Khushi is Aditi...

Everyone: What????

Aakash: What r u saying Payal? DO u even know what u r saying?

Payal:I very well know what I m saying Aakash...Khushi is THE ADITI KHURANA...

Nani: Agar aisa hain toh Khushi betiya..mera matlab hain ki Aditi, Khushi ban ke kyun reh rahi hain?( If it is so then Y is Khushi..I mean...Aditi living as if she is Khushi?)

Arnav: & she lives in London..not in India...

Payal: I know...bt she has live like this for her safety...

Anjali:Pls tell us from the start Payalji...pls..

Payal: No need to say pls di...I'll tell u all. If u want to ask anything u can stop me(she gets lost in her past and happily recalls it)

It's almost 20 years back. The king and queen of London were the happiest one in the world bcoz the queen had given birth to a girl child. She brought happiness for whole London as it was after almost 5 generations, the girl child was born to the king and queen of London. They all named her Aditi but everyone called her Khushi as she was the apple of everyone's eyes. Everyone pampered her a lot especially Adi and me. We are very possessive about her. A small scratch on her body and we used to turn the whole London upside down. (everyone smiled at it)

Mami: HHBB How do u know her?

Payal(smiling): Bcoz I m her cousin. Her chachu's daughter(her father's brother's daughter).

Mami: Continue...

Payal: She was perfect even the word would do injustice to her. She was very naughty & we were the one to help her in her every pranks. Only after she came, Dadaji i.e. aditi's grandpa's anger flew away. He never got angry again. He was known for his strictness bt after Aditi came, he never got angry infact he too helped her in pranks. Adi and I would never allow any outsider to even touch Pari. We kept her safe from the harms as if she was a porcelain doll. No doubt she was the one... but everything changed one dreadful. Pari's happiness flew away. It took us weeks for bringing her back to her normal self.

Arnav: what happened?

Payal: It was Bade papa & badi maa's wedding anniversary. We decided to give them a surprise. It was decided that we'll prepare surprise in our ancestral religious hall & Pari would bring them at the assigned place. Only Those 3 were at the palace as on that day the servants were given a leave every year. We were eagerly waiting for them but they never turned up. We all went back to palace and what we saw took our breathes away for a while.

Nani: What happened to them?

Mami: What did u see?

Payal: In the middle of the hall, there laid the king and queen of London dead and the Princess crying her heart out pleading them to wake up.(everyone gasped at that and had tears in their eyes). We were shocked. Mom & Dad were trying to see if they can be alive but it was too late. We found that they were hit by bullets & the gun was in Papa's hand. From that time adi hate his parents to leave them all alone. Adi & I were crying but controlled ourselves on seeing Pari. Adi and I were consoling Pari but we were left helpless as she wasn't stopping her cry. Adi was 12 and I was 11. We had spent our valuable times with papa & maa(Payal calls Badi maa as Maa & Bade papa as papa). But Pari... she was just 5 when that drastic incident took place. Everyone was moved by the incident and suddenly Pari blacked off. We were scared to lose her too so we asked mom-dad to take her to hospital. In the hospital, doctor informed that she has gone through emotional trauma & asked us to keep her happy. But how can she be happy when she lost her parents. The final rituals were done by dad.

When Pari was brought home back she was uncontrollable. She was nowhere to calm down. Infact she locked herself in her room & was adamant to open it only once she sees her parents. She was small so she din understand what death was. Finally Dadu & Adi made her understand that her parents were out & will be sad if they come know that their princess cried & that they would come back soon.. Satisfied with their answer, she opened the door. After that incident, she stayed aloof from everyone. Frequently she used to ask about maa & papa. One day she even asked us to take her with maa & papa. It was then when Adi & me told her that they were dead. She din understand anything. So we took help of Mom who consoled her saying "The two stars in the sky that shine the the brightest were her parents & she could talk to them whenever she wished to." She finally understood & after weeks she started to mingle again with everyone & came to her normal self. Never was a day when she did not talk to maa & papa. On asking about her sudden change of behavior, like a matured girl she answered that if she would change herself them her parents would feel bad & she din want to disappoint them. Everything went smooth. We started behaving as if nothing had happened at all.

Pari became the same she was before their death. Slowly she came to know about death & understood that they were no more living on this Earth. Her childishness & blabbering never stopped. If also for a day she would sit quietly it seemed as if there is no life. Aditi is everyone's life in London. Dadu started spending more time with her in his last days as he was suffering from asthma & doctors lost hopes to save him. He died when Khushi was 10. She was affected but not to that extent. Mom, dad, Adi & I always fulfilled her every dreams bcoz we knew if we did it also she won't become a spoilt brat. Her crazy wishes were based on only one theme that's she wanted to explore the nature. Her wishes were like going to

Multnomah Falls Footbridge,USA.

Seeing the dancing pea****s in first rain.

Sea diving.

And what not. She not only excelled in sports and games but also in her studies. In her school, everyone knew her as "BEAUTY WITH BRAIN". Adi was happy to see his princess happy. Pari is his life and mine too (chuckling). Soon she completed her 12th with flying colours. She was confused on what to select. She loved singing and dancing. It's her life. Everyday she sings atleast a song with her bestie Rahul. She was good in designing dresses. She loved reading books on medicines. Now she was hell confused so she asked Adi for help.

He said that she can do both medicines and fashion designing courses and about singing, she is superb in it. A bit contrary to his decision, she chose singing and fasion designing. Adi & I had already completed our studies. He became a successful engineer & I a successful doctor. It was her 2nd last year of college when again an incident made her scared(everyone was asking through their eyes to continue). She & I went for shopping when she was shot.(everyone gasped at it). Luckily, the bullet just hit her right arm and passed by. She was scared. After that incident she started getting some nightmares. She used to wake up from her sleep screaming. On confronting her, we got only one answer that she had seen a bad dream. It continued almost for 7 months. I used to sleep with her.

One night the lights suddenly went off and she again started screaming and saying that they will kill maa & papa. Adi & I compelled her to say the truth & what she said made us perspire(no one dared to ask the question so she continued). She said that they will kill her Mom & Dad. On compelling her more she said what we never expected...

How was it friends? I hope I didn't disappoint you all. I'm very bad a writing pasts so forgive me. Pls comment. Both positive and negative are warmly welcomed.

radhika007 thumbnail
great update please update soon😊
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting...
khushi's life is in danger? Someone is behind her?

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update. Attempt is really nice. Just one question ii dint gt whu is Adi is he payals real bro? And who killed khushi 's parent , mom and dad had guns and Aadi hated them so kinda confused here. Rest everything was superb. Please update soon
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So many mysteries...very eager to know next
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome !! This flashback seems interesting !! :)