Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Do You Boycott BW Movies? ( Edited)

Poll

Do You Boycott BW Movies?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
supporting / working with criminals is also considered as crime. 
as we can see whole BW has connection with Salman either working with him or supporting him on social media or lived under his wings for a long time.

as you loathe criminals, do you boycott all BW movies & your favorite actors?πŸ˜‰

bechare fans getting mocked left, right & center for being fans of Salman. but why dont these celebs get any of these

Edit:

as Bhai on bail, he can finish off his movies with XYZ stars. as you hate Bhai & celebs who supported him, then how can you watch their movies and make them more rich?

some might say personal & professional lives of stars are different. but you missed one point here, they get so much love & wealth from the profession with the help of you, me & everybody who wants fun & entertainment.

if you cant stop yourself watching them onscreen, how can you blame fans?πŸ˜•

this is a genuine question, please spare me from the mocking

Edited by hasini009 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I don't really care what others say . Personally tho all the other celebs being criticized for supporting Salman is quite wrong . Are we saying we'd all abandon our friends in times of trouble . I wouldn't . So I won't expect anyone else to . Unless they've known what he did and kept quiet . Than their not doing anything wrong
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I only cared for SRK and Salman movies before ..But now its only SRK ...To be honest I can't imagine 5 years of Bollywood without Salman 😭
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† No but I know whom to be relatively kind towards now. Not Arjun ugly for instance.
Anyway jokes apart, BW is a community of misogynists and criminals, people should just have fun without being so super invested with everything. 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Urmm. I watch a movie for MY entertainment. The actors' character/personal lives have nothing to do with the cinema. We can appreciate or criticise their off-screen drama...but really, who cares.. I watch for my timepass. Criticise, comment or read gossips also for my timepass.

They're also humans... We see classfellows feet licking a rich kid, caring for ones who apparently helpful/useful-- the actors are doing the same. Man is such. Not very surprising haha:) ..such fickle-mindedness, sycophancy, sheepish behaviour is everywhere...not just in bollywood industry.
DianaPrince thumbnail
All the crazy ass lickers tweeting gave me more reason as to why should i bash them more (esp on IF) πŸ˜†

As for movies,they are different. Prem is still one of my favorite characters and i still like abhijeet's songs πŸ˜†
DianaPrince thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini009

bechare fans getting mocked left, right & center for being fans of Salman

Some idiots earned it! Blaming the victims🀒
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
No if I like something I watch. 
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2