Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -mina-

AT #1 index looks AWESOME pri!! love the format. this is gonna be amazing to have hayeee.

Thank you, Cheri! I had a lot more in the initial document - AT and AbhiGya predictions that have now come true (many of them by T), but I didn't think people are much interested in them! *LOL* 😊
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pri you are awesome! Thanks for the catalogue of the AT, much needed it was! And yeah the 1st AT is looking awesome! <3
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Priya!! Now that is a really awesome task you have undertaken! And it would be a lot of hardwork too.
Let me know if you need help.
Thank you so much.
Fanaah thumbnail

Originally posted by: simsim25

Pri you are awesome! Thanks for the catalogue of the AT, much needed it was! And yeah the 1st AT is looking awesome! <3

THANKS, SIMMO!!! *hugs* 😊
Fanaah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Priya!! Now that is a really awesome task you have undertaken! And it would be a lot of hardwork too.
Let me know if you need help.
Thank you so much.

TTT!!! THANK YOU!!! *glomps*

I do HAVE to say, that your DAMN future AT/AbhiGya predictions were the ones that kept giving me the most trouble! I kept going, "DAMN! She CALLED it!" and would add it to the document since I found them interesting and then after a few pages, I'd be all, "But when I asked, she said 'INTERESTING' conversations! *pouts*" and would remove the link since they'll most likely NOT interest any others. After a few times, I decided to just catalogue them, but maybe not include them in the final version! *LOL*

😆 😆 😆

So for THIS trouble, I'll nag you! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! *demented laughter*
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Offo! I meant interesting convo for some elaborated discussions with other members not exactly my banters! So don't even bother trying to collect them.Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Fanaah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Offo! I meant interesting convo for some elaborated discussions with other members not exactly my banters! So don't even bother trying to collect them.

*shrugs*
It looked interesting at the time! 😃 Besides, I ASKED you and just went off what you replied back! It's not like I could tell you guys it's for THIS project! 😉 I was still unsure about it considering the the size of the task...

I DID catalogue the beginning of AbhiGya and TiSha though! That was HISTORY in the making! 😆
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG thanks priya for this ..you are awesome and the intro was amazing

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Priya ...Thank you so much for letting me know about this Awesome project ,,I remember reading iris congratulating you for something and I made a mental note to ask you about that but with my " situation " these days I did not find the chance ..it is amazing and as I told you I always wanted to check the previous ATs but it seems a very difficult task for me when I literally spend my days catching the pages of the present ATs you really made my day Thank you so much
and I loved how it look.. the little stressed guy is so cute
you can do it I have full trust on you but nevertheless like all the members of our family I'm here for you if you need help just ask
👏👍🏼
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww Pri!! The first AT catalogue is looking amazing already!! Thanks for undertaking this huge project!! So many amazing memories(for me AT#8- present) are in these ATs. And thanks for trying to collect all the them!!

Hats off to you, I would be too lazy to even think of this!!😆

If you need help, I'm always ready and happy to help!Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago