Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai | Glimpses From Dharamshala Shoot (Page 2)

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Mandy, I have a feeling the Shayar's creepiness will move up a notch to give Aahil the feeling of an actual married couple. So he and she will hold hands , have closer scenes specially around Aahil. He needs to see the horror play out.

I am assuming it's been about 2 months since Sanam went missing.

When he sees this Sanam lookalike and when her reactions towards her Aahil are likeEmbarrassedBlushingDay DreamingSillyHugCensored , he'll know its his amnesic Sanam. LOL What will also be obvious is that she has not really married this guy and moved on! There is something fishy there. I'd like him to man up and ask questions.

Whatever Aahil and Sanam are, they have been shown to be territorial. they don't share each other with anyone. Even in the initial days when Aahil was not sure of his loving capability, he did not once think of giving up Sanam. He wanted her for himself. he could have given her over to the gentleman Rehan(and of Rehan's impeccable character he knew since childhood- he knew even Rehan could keep Sanam happy). But did he give up his love?
He actually won her over. So why would he now think her life with him has struggles. and why would he give her to Shady?

He won't- is my feeling.
What I am waiting for is to find out if the major's illicit acts are called out or not?

Edited by minnie2308 - 07 May 2015 at 12:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie-secretlove--GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...Ms.SherlockedIntuitiveKhatamKahaniflora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
The pictures are amazing! The promo is even more! The whole ambience and the surroundings is giving such positive vibes for the first time after so many months. And its all indicating towards SaHil. How the Junoon would start all over again. And what a spiritual place this is! Couldn't be better!
Aahil being in the dark, and in the shadows, shows something. That either he:

Would come out of that dark - claim what is his. Embarrassed
OR 
Would remain in the dark - let her go, for her happiness. ( quite unlikely, for me though Tongue)

But no way he would "run' behind her, this time.

Exciting this is and interesting. Go ARI, Claim what is yours! Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-JShuklamicshysimran_singh_24Raingoddess...Tanu...LoveSonu2408MrDarcyfanflora212

Shailu.. IF-Sizzlerz
Shailu..
Shailu..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Tfs hope sahil will meet soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan...Tanu...

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

The pictures are amazing! The promo is even more! The whole ambience and the surroundings is giving such positive vibes for the first time after so many months. And its all indicating towards SaHil. How the Junoon would start all over again. And what a spiritual place this is! Couldn't be better!

OR 
Would remain in the dark - let her go, for her happiness. ( quite unlikely, for me though Tongue)

Prags- Aahil never really run behind her. I don't remember any such track.
In fact he did not even get a chance to flirt like ASR. I would have so enjoyed  a flirty Aahil.

Hope now that Sanam 'sab lok laaj chod ke' staring and stalking a 'paraya mard', he gets a chance to flirt with her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

OR 

Prags- Aahil never really run behind her. I don't remember any such track.
In fact he did not even get a chance to flirt like ASR. I would have so enjoyed  a flirty Aahil.

Hope now that Sanam 'sab lok laaj chod ke' staring and stalking a 'paraya mard', he gets a chance to flirt with her.

I never said he did, Juhi, I was just referring to this point being written off altogether. Either he would claim or either he would let her go. Coz thats what real love is all about! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklamicshyRaingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Lovely photos @Rushtrip ! you have made them look much more gorgeous than they already are. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ValentineLuvmicshyMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Lovely photos @Rushtrip ! you have made them look much more gorgeous than they already are. 

LOL I don't know why I LOLed at this LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

ValentineLuv Senior Member
ValentineLuv
ValentineLuv

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Hug  Beautiful photos in a lovely place Day Dreaming  Fantastic promo Embarrassed KB & SJ sooo cute Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tanu...KhatamKahaniflora212

Go to top