Qubool Hai | Glimpses From Dharamshala Shoot

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

MAY 7, 2015 BY 2 FORUM 32 LEAVE A COMMENT

Qubool Hai will give you some amazing sequences in the coming episodes. The unit is on an outdoor shoot at Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh with Karanvir Bohra, Surbhi Jyoti and Varun Toorkey.

So, the question remains, now that Aahil will see Sanam, will they finally meet?

And what will happen to Shaad Aftab Khan?

Well, you will have to stay tuned to the show to find out what is going to happen.

We are out here with the unit to give you glimpses from the shoot.

Yes, any outdoor shoot is a tough task with exploring locations, shooting in unfamiliar conditions and yes, the actors at out in the open where their fans can get not just glimpses of them but interact with them.

Besides this, there are situations that leads to absolutely fun aspects with games being played. Karanvir Bohra has actually bought cricket bat and ball as well as badminton racquets to play in between shoot (though how much that is possible is open to debate).

Overall, even though there is lot of stress for a shoot to be completed within the allotted time, it is fun-filled.

Keep watching Qubool Hai every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

We shall be posting pictures from the shoot as and when internet connectivity is available to us.

Do check out our Google Plus Pageand videos on YouTube Channel.

Edited by flora212 - 06 May 2015 at 11:26pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32NoLifegalina-mamberyall-secretlove-DarkBecomingMahu34fatima30micshydolly_11AGirlHasNoName-Raj-minnie2308asifiqbalshsimran_singh_24sam.Laura..AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessLoveSonu2408Shailu..adventure_gurlMrDarcyfanchicksoupMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...ShaitaanKiKhalaFhatTheWuck.KhatamKahani

_ZaaraK Goldie
_ZaaraK
_ZaaraK

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
KV, please only wear black from now on! TongueEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...Ms.Sherlockedflora212

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

What will happen to Shaad indeed? I wonder and it depends on how Aahil and Sanam decide his fate.

Mostly IPC section 365 or 366 could find him guiltyErmm

But if Sanam and Aahil decide to forgive him for saving her life and for keeping her comfortable in her stay at foreign country, then may be, he can go back to Pak and even get a medal if he can catch Shashi KapoorSmile

Edited by minnie2308 - 07 May 2015 at 12:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dior123Hanie-secretlove--GrilledCheese-micshy-Raj-simran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...adventure_gurlLoveSonu2408flora212

Kvrkdiwani Senior Member
Kvrkdiwani
Kvrkdiwani

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
kv bought cricket bat and ball and badminton raquets! 
oh god he is sooo sweet heart and does cutest things...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HaniemicshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Nice pictures! What do they mean by "will they finally meet?". What is Aahil going to do? Like Aman says, become "Majnu" and run after Jinnat? LOL. I think not! What will he do? Will he find out she has lost her memory? Yes I am sure he will. Otherwise, what substance has she taken that she cant recognize her own husband?

The question now is...what will happen? Yes what will happen to Shaad? Who knows? When Sanam gets her memory back of course, she will send him packing. But until then, maybe her promise to his dying Father will keep her stuck! I guess sometimes, you consider your feelings of responsibility and sympathy more important than your love? So even if Sanam falls for Aahil. (Or shall we say Jannat, falls for Aahil, she will try to keep herself away). THAT is if Aahil does not tell her who he really is!

I think Aahil's love is such, he cares about Sanam's happiness more than about his! He is not selfish! So if he thinks she is happy with this pretender, then maybe he will let her live in delusion? Who knows? I hope he realizes that she is being misled. I am sure even if Shaad finds out who Aahil really is, he wont tell the truth! I don't think he knows what that is! So we can count on him to keep pretending. As of now, I have NO idea, how this dynamic will play out? But THIS was always the real story of Season 3. Took them this much time but they have finally got to it!

Coz if they kept showing Pak boring disaster and only Chudail's new tricks daily, this show would have gone to hell in a hand-basket pretty fast! Thank God they saw the light and decided to focus on leads again! But this had to happen. Aahil and Sanam had to meet, so of ALL places, he bought a ticket to Dharamshala as well as the Major! Talk about "Kismat?" That proves it is not a coincidence! "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" you know? :) So they HAD to meet and Shaad helped them meet by bringing her to THIS place of ALL the places in India they could have potentially gone to! :)

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 May 2015 at 1:29am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie-secretlove--GrilledCheese-minnie2308micshy-Raj-AnnzSageflower7simran_singh_24...Tanu...adventure_gurlLoveSonu2408flora212

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged
wow,TFS.picturs r so nice.Smile..ya..leads r so much fun aspects...Big smile
shaad ke sath wohi hoga jo ek dhokebaz k sath hona chahiye..Angry.
bas sahil apne pyaar ke imtehan me pas kar jaye..Thumbs Up
at 1st iwas very upset read WU of new promo bt after seeing promo i was jst lk Day Dreaming,a holy feeling,smthng fresh-a pure loveHeart. bt execution sehi tarah se hona chahiye,thn it will b interesting 2 see hw sahil's lv overcm all hurdles.Stern Smile..bt prob is hw will sanam-shaad dlv on ahil as thy both knw s2 is wife..let see hw drama unfoldsStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyMrDarcyfanadventure_gurl...Tanu...flora212

Nalayak-baccha Goldie
Nalayak-baccha
Nalayak-baccha

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
aahil in the background shifting all the focuses from the FAKE LOVEBIRDS...lol...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaHanie-GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...adventure_gurlflora212

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Tfs nafsEmbarrassed KV Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie-GrilledCheese-micshy...Tanu...Intuitiveflora212

Go to top