Jamai Raja

Major confusion - please help clarify!

skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Guys,
I haven't been keeping up with JR regularly - ever since RV was getting excessive screen space - I tuned out. I started watching episodes here and there when RV died. 

I have a few questions I hope someone can clarify them for me:

1) Why did Simran take everything away from DD and kick her and her family out? What was her anger against DD?
2) How was Simran (legally speaking) able to do so to DD? As far as I recall RV had gotten a fake contract for DD's company - the order was really big therefore to complete the order DD had to raise money by mortgaging her home, office, property - I think. Which is another question mark - usually for such business orders ( i'm assuming) most of the work takes place on credit? Customers would have to pay some advance and the rest aka cost of production would be on a floating credit system - as other orders are completed and full payments received - material costs are covered and the rest of it is profit - unless business works differently in the jewelry industry in India?
3) When DD's property and business was taken away - Roshni moved to Thailand for 6 months Sid was hunting for her like a madman - in this time why didn't he just give back everything to DD? 
4) Why didn't SId return everything when Roshni came back to India?
5) Sid wrote to Roshni everyday for 6 months - he finally traces her in Thailand but she's still upset with him for lying and for what his mom did to DD - how did she come back to India - did she have feelings for Sid and was too scared to confess them?
6) How did things get to the point where Sid and Roshni love each other but filed for Divorce?
7) Why does Simran hate Roshni so much?!!

Hope you guys can help me out!
Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
1) Why did Simran take everything away from DD and kick her and her family out? What was her anger against DD?
RV created a soft corner for himself in Simran's heart. He married Kritika and on their wedding day faked that DD kidnapped him, Kritika cut her veins and the child she was bearing died. So, basically Simran felt that her children were being tortured by DD, First Sid and now Kritika. Hence she got hold of the power of attorney papers which dd had given sid for safe keeping and used it against her by taking everything she owned.

After that Roshni moved and DD rejected Sid's and his dad help when they tried returning her property. Then Sid finally found out that Roshni was in Bangkok, he meets her there but she tells him to leave her alone so he gets into an accident and suffers critical injuries. He was shifted in Mumbai hospital and when Roshni hears this news she immediately comes to India to meet him

6)After that loads of things happen, Yashni marriage preparations start, sid stops and remarries roshni, they consummate their marriage but rv creates mu in roshni's mind that sid was using her, sid in anger files for divorce, court orders them to stay together for 3 months, staying together finally makes roshni realize that sid loves her tremendously, she reads those letters and breaks down, she asks for forgiveness and second chance from him, he reciprocates but his mother creates hurdle again putting forward a condition that if he file for divorce she will return DD's property, seeing DD traumatized he finally accepts the deal leaving himself and Roshni heartbroken. 

Phew. I hope u understood. ðŸ˜†
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago