Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 7)

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hello Frnz! Ever used a Symbian phone 2 chat? Well I m doin dat rite now. It takes a total 4 minutes for 1 single page to open fully. Dis made me realize wat a gr8 invention smart phones r. Well , waitin 4 2day s epi. Hope we get an equally awesome episode 2day. Btw , Manu did ur work go well ?

Edited by 2Obsessed - 13 May 2015 at 9:19am

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hiya...well that is smart phones for you.. We cannot live with them but we cannot live without them...god I am looking forward to today's episode especially since it shul have all the dance events in there. .wonder how devika will react yo ravi dance with another girl...
Let's wait ad watch...I'll be back once I have seen the episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hii Razia ! R u der ? Uh ! just my rotten luck , I missed 2day s episode due 2 power cut off. Nonetheless , I just chkd out a written update,crazy me , he..he.. :p Got 2 knw dat Devika totally disliked d girl wid Ravi. Oh my , just wat we wanted. :p Still I wud be satisfied wen I see d repeat telecast. Anyways tell me wat did u like ?
AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Manu dear, do tell me wat was ur favourite 4m 2day s episode.
raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hiya so sorry for the late reply ...seems like I am not getting me updates till late...
Let me tell you the episode was fantastic...The whole family was shocked at saket and eve ravi looked worried for devika...mmm Mt favourite scene was definitely the one were ravi was dancing with the other girl and devika was getting jealous...oh my god and ravi looked like he was jealous when he saw her dance with saket...

Her auntie is worried with saket behaviour and she doesn't like his behavior towards her devika...she even reckons that he is not the right match for her...hope she stops the wedding...

Just to tell you there is going to be a whole ring drama today about saket engagement ring...its going to be one roller coaster ride...

Once you have seen the episode let me know...

hope you have a great day...let me know what you think...

AnnetteSpring

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Rockerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Hi Ani and razia
Just loved yesterday's episode
Well my favourite part was Ravi getting jealous when Devika was dancing with Saket and Devika getting jealous when Ravi was dancing with that god knows which girl. I've seen the episode 4 times LOLWink
And today there will be a fight between Ravi's mom and Dadi I suppose. Anyways I just want too many RaVika scenes
And that bloody saket I just wanted to hit him when he said that I don't want my fianc to dance like an item girlAngryAngryAngry
Like I just hate to dance but till today I've never ever seen any person from my family who opposes girls to dance. Like my parents force me to dance during weddings. And this saket, if I would have been in Devika's place I would have slapped him then and there

Sorry guys. Yeh villain ka naam sunkar hi mujhe gussa aa jata hai

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hii frnz ! Thanks 4 d quick review. Oh I am so grateful der is dis thing known as a repeat telecast. Yeah , Razia agree wid u , twas an awesome episode yesterday. Jealousy n all..Guess aag dono taraf equally lagi hai he...he... :p
raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hiya ani and manu...
I am glad that you guys enjoyed them episode as much as I did...seriously it's only going to get better.. 

I totally agree with you manu that saket gets on my nerves as much as dadi does...seriously I want to Angry... but we know without them we won't have the same magic between the leads...

I hope today we get to see more ravi and devika scenes...I am praying already Day Dreaming

I am glad I am not the only one watching repeat episodes... LOL

So ladies ready for today.?

AnnetteSpring

Go to top