Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yea even I too feel bad for Nivi.. I actually kinda like her too because she taunts Devika so much and tried to create rift between them which just ends up bringing Ravika closer and closer (like a reverse cupid)

Yes I was indeed talking about those two videos and yea.. I think they will be aired on two different days... I am confused though.. I don't know when she will get rid of the stiches to watch a horror movie without stiches.. maybe they were shooting for a filler scene.. nonetheless I am going to thoroughly enjoy Devika's reaction + expressions and Ravi's tangkichaoing in the episode it will air.. Seems like in the blue saree she was saying something about her love for Ravi... I don't know if she knows that Saket hit her so I don't know about her knowing if Saket is wrong but definitely she will be seen not-hating Ravi and not blaming him for her condition...

So cute when the nurse told Ravi that even in her semi-consicious state Devika was saying Ravi's name over and over again.. not even Chachi... I mean what other indicators do you need to tell you that you love someone and your love is not a liar or whatever you think he is.. XD

I agree that today's scene was symbolic... I guess when it comes to Devika, we all know Ravi will always be there to save her from all the troubles but when it comes to Ravi too.. Devika, consciously or unconsciously will not let problems come his way or let him get harmed...

Still very sad though that Ambe Maa is not exposing our unrealistically powerful MLA, Mahisasur πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
^^ I agree about Nivi .. whatever she does , has worked in RaVika's favour so far and so I dont really mind it .. it seems engagement ceremony will happen where Ravi dances with Nivi to make Devika a bit jealous and she gets up and leaves when Ravi drags her to the dance floor and lifts Devika in his arms and gets all romantic in front of all ... he lifts her in his arms because it seems she cannot walk properly due to the accident .. so once again Nivi's presense brings them close πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And today's episode .. omgg 😲 .. Ravi had totally gone mad today 🀣 .. If anyone tries to harm Devika ,he just looses it man πŸ˜² .. he directly goes to Saket's house and almost kills him with that knife πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I so damn enjoyed it .. Saket toh gaya  🀣

Ravi really loves Devika a lot .. the way he literalyl went mad while taking Devika to hospital shows the extreme to which he loves her and can even die for her or kill someone too for her 😲 .. precap was so touching 😭😭 .. I m yet to watch a male lead on TV who has shown such extreme selfless love for his leading lady without wanting anything in return .. CVs really did a fab job with Ravi's character so far πŸ‘

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Somehow I am not liking this teary Ravi...
Granted he was distressed at Devika's injury but I would expect him to remain slightly cool-headed so that he can think clearly n focus on wat should be done...
Atleast thats how Ravi was portrayed earlier...

Even in times of financial crisis...he remained calm n waited for his dream job at the Luthra's.

But here we see Ravi going mad...going after Saket with a knife...πŸ˜†

Maybe a more composed n dignified Ravi is wat I would prefer...n not the lost-his-head-n-dignity-bcoz- of-Devika Ravi...πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
^^ I actually dont mind seeing this Ravi as long as its just for one episode and I can see that fear in Saket's eyes πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I mean today Saket was literally shaken seeing Ravi in that psycho mode .. mayb thats why I enjoyed it πŸ˜†

Also the irony was so visible here .. Saket claims to love Devika or whatever yet was sleeping peacefully after doing her accident .. no guilt or no fear of loosing her .. nothing .. πŸ€”

Hopefully Ravi will come back to his senses and calm down once Devika comes back to her senses tomorrow πŸ˜†
mehwishehtesham thumbnail
i think that saket will do something cheap and will put ravi in problem again πŸ˜• and devika and ravi relation will break and saket will challenge
jyoti06 thumbnail
Today's episode too had some amazing RaVika moments especially the way Ravi draped the saree for Devika and dressed her up fully because her hand was injured .. it was such a beautiful and passionate scene  ☺️.. Will post its pictures soon this week 😳

Also loved their dance 😳

Things r going very nicely for RaVika which is scaring me a bit .. I feel Ravi wont b able to prove Saket's guilty on marriage day and will do one more dulha swap mayb (with Addy? πŸ€”) which will give rise to another round of MU between RaVika πŸ˜•
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Addy and Sakshi would make a GREAT pair...😳
Both are attractive...both are fun-loving...
I think the actors have great chemistry...

And Manju too needs a lesson from a tough bahu...Sakshi will serve the purpose.
Wat they can show is...Ravi proves Saket is guilty...n Saket gets arrested on his wedding day.
But Sakshi cant be left alone in her mandap twice...so to save her honour Ravi asks Addy to marry her.

This will end Saket's track...strengthen Ravika's love as Ravi will save Sakshi's honour...n also Manju will learn a lesson from a tough bahu like Sakshi...

What do you people think of my prediction?

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritat

Wat they can show is...Ravi proves Saket is guilty...n Saket gets arrested on his wedding day.
But Sakshi cant be left alone in her mandap twice...so to save her honour Ravi asks Addy to marry her.

This will end Saket's track...strengthen Ravika's love as Ravi will save Sakshi's honour...n also Manju will learn a lesson from a tough bahu like Sakshi...

I really want that to happen but I don't think CV's are willing to get rid of Saket so soon... because they don't really listen to what we want πŸ˜­
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritat

This can b the ultimate climax πŸ‘πŸΌ .. But CVs r sadists , so I doubt Saket will b exposed πŸ˜• ...

I agree , Addy-Sakshi can make a grt pair and we will also get a good parallel couple with RaVika πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail
Is Ravi doing right with Miss Luthria ? ..I mean using her to make Devika jealous πŸ€” ... Its just giving further false hopes to Nivi which will crush one day and she will go all out in vengence against Ravi for using her ... Err Ravi is calling another problem for himself here πŸ˜†