Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 68)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 December 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Yesterday's last part turns out to b Ravi's dream again D'oh .. for once I was expecting Devika to dream .. But it was Ravi dreaming about tearing those property papers as he thinks that damn property is the kabab mein haddi between them LOLLOL .. Poor guy who once had so much ambition to become rich today is actually fed up of the same money which has ruined his love life LOLOuch ..

We had some nice RaVika scenes today like Devika spills hot tea on her hand and Ravi nurses it Embarrassed ... But Devika keeps taunting him .. sighh

Good thing is Ravi has learned to answer back now .. like in Registrar's office when Devika was again taunting him about how this marriage deal might hv gone wrong for him because he wont get her property now , Ravi got pissed off and said yes it definitely went wrong for him because she will never see the truth and will always assume the worst only about him and after saying this he storms out of the office CryCry .. So good going Ravi Thumbs Up

But then again in last scene he was back to square one moment call comes from Devika's maayka and she looks tensed because of Saket's marriage proposal for Sakshi ... As usual Ravi wanted to come with Devika because he feels her family might b in some danger D'oh  .. He is yet not aware of the marriage proposal though ..  

But Devika stops him from coming inside her house because she knew Dadi will humiliate or taunt him and she wont like it which I guess was right on Devika's part Ermm .. But Ravi toh Ravi hai ..next week with some excuse or other he will reach Devika's house to know whats happening as per today's last scene and precap LOLLOL  ..

Actually Men like Ravi who r helpful and caring in nature just cannot live in peace if they see their loved ones r in danger or some sort of crisis .. so no matter how much humiliation or accusations they face , they will still want to help their loved ones and in this case Devika is his life .. so if he sees something going wrong with her family , he will step in even if he hears those taunts from Dadi ... I cannot blame Ravi here .. its his nature and so far CVs kept the consistency in his character intact even after 190 epis which is amazing  Clap.. Overnight a person cannot change his basic nature .. So Ravi's helpful nature will remain even if it hurts us to see him repeatedly getting insulted by Deol family .. he will still go to all extremes to stop this marriage I feel ..

Saket today started mentally torturing Sakshi already by telling her how he will torture her physically post marriage and will also take advantage of Devika as he will b her official Jija then .. poor Sakshi looked so scared but helpless too as noone will believe her either except Ravi CryCry ... Dadi asked Devika to convince Sakshi for this marriage .. sighhh ... And in precap Saket was taunting Ravi about how he is just naam ka jamai of this house but now Saket will b real jamai ... I really hope Sakshi-Ravi join hands here and does something Confused

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 December 2015 at 11:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LordRiddler

LordRiddler Senior Member
LordRiddler
LordRiddler

Posted: 11 December 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I hated the precap of Monday sooo much... not only is Ravi and his love being tested by Saket.. but also Saket is shown taunting him about not having respect in that house.. I mean common... this Saket bs needs to get exposed very soon... before Devika goes all emotional and emotionally blackmailingly tries to convince Sakshi to fulfill her duties of being a "daughter" (how about you fulfill your duties first daddi? plus its not even her duty to convince her.. its her personal choice.. it was with Monty and it still is her choice with Saket) 

I am super mad about this Saket track and it seems as if my anger is only going to increase as we see more of Saket and his taunts... I was so disgusted today when he said.. Devika will be his saali and he will touch her too... please writers... this plot is taking a very very unrealistic turn and I would like it please to be logical... someone who has murdered and done even more life-ruining crimes than that should not get away with all this while you show the hero, Ravi, losing at every step of the way... Justice happens in the real world... no matter wherever it is and I don't understand why this is being stretched for so long.. Please cut to the chase and expose him and show some of the good, happy and lovely stuff with Ravika.. rather than the same old gisa pita misunderstandings...

jyoti06

amritat IF-Dazzler
amritat
amritat

Posted: 16 December 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Updates please...
What happened today?

Did Ravi and Devika have another fight over that hug?

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 December 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritat

Updates please...
What happened today?

Did Ravi and Devika have another fight over that hug?

not exactly fight .. Dadi did the whole tamasha to make Ravi confess that he came to meet Sakshi to discourage him against this marriage proposal ..

Dadaji today raised his hand to slap Dadi for accusing their son-in-law ClapClap .. so not really a bad epi ..

Ravi told all how he considers Sakshi like his sister and its shameful the way he was accused here .. felt really bad for Ravi and Sakshi  ..  poor Sakshi will say yes for marriage tomorrow because she dont want Ravi to b further insulted Ouch

Devika as usual apologised to her family because she thinks Ravi made a mistake by coming here to talk to Sakshi .. sighh D'oh

We had a RaVika moment in the end as both come back home all wet .. it was raining outside Tongue .. so in room Ravi takes off his shirt and Devika collides with him .. her saree pallu too fall down and he fixes it .. epi ends there .. so tomorrow it will continue Embarrassed

But Ravi wont give up .. he will still try to stop this marriage LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LordRiddleramritat

mimi8 Senior Member
mimi8
mimi8

Posted: 16 December 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
why isn't this forum active at all? :(

LordRiddler

LordRiddler Senior Member
LordRiddler
LordRiddler

Posted: 16 December 2015 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I have no idea why.. there is so much to talk about in Kalash.. but we are trying to make it more active and recently we have had some what of a success in doing so as we see more people reply and engage in discussions 

mimi8

amritat IF-Dazzler
amritat
amritat

Posted: 16 December 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates...
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 December 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Today's Episode was hot EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .. will post caps in weekend ..

And whats up with Ravi in precap again .. reverse psychology ?? ErmmLOL .. its high time he stops doing charity for Deol family ConfusedLOL

LordRiddler

Go to top