Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 66)

amritat IF-Dazzler
amritat
amritat

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Please give updates...
What happened today? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Ok good thing is Ravi dint go to meet Nivi Big smile .. he was just sitting on road and crying Cry .. Nivi and Saket after celebrating were returning from there when she saw Ravi sitting and went to console him and then as per precap it seems she brought him to his home just to make Devika jealous as in precap Devika is again blasting Ravi for that and poor Ravi listening as usual D'oh

And also from precap it seems Sakshi and Ravi might join hand to expose Saket because Sakshi blasts Saket for doing all this when Saket was about to slap Sakshi but she grabs Saket's hand and says My Ravi jiju will give u karara jawaab Cool ... Now I really want to see Sakshi and Ravi together band bajaofy Saket LOL .. Hv little hopes from Devika .. so let Jeeja-Sali only do something about this guy

LordRiddler

amritat IF-Dazzler
amritat
amritat

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
What happened between Ravi n Devika?
Say in details please...

What happened after the slap?

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritat

What happened between Ravi n Devika?
Say in details please...

What happened after the slap?

It was very emotional and touching .. u got to see it .. one thing Ravi can never b agressive with her .. he is too much in love with her LOL

He raises his hand but stops but she is like hit me and keeps insulting him .. she also tells him about how Monty's mother asked property from her .. Ravi is shocked and tries to convince her that  he had no idea about this .. but Devika keeps insulting him .. so in frustration he hits his hand and breaks the mirror ..

Devika sees this and comes running to her .. she too feels hurt seeing his bleeding hand and nurses it by putting bandage .. both keep looking at each other with pain in their eyes .. wonderful act by both ,.,, Devika then says this is last time I m caring for u ,,., Ravi feels hurt and leaves

Here Devika sees Ravi's picture and cries her heart out and there Ravi is drinking and sees Devika's picture and cries his heart out and also says how can I raise my hand on her , I love her so much and cries Cry

Also Ravi blasts Monty's mother regarding property demand Clap .. but after Ravi leaves Monty's mother says how she was not alone in all this but Manju again went scotfree LOL

Last scene was Ravi sitting on footpath and Nivi coming to console him .. there too he keeps chanting how much he loves Devika .. only in end he says if she dont trust me then the passion with which I loved her , I will hate her too .. but after saying this he again cries

And in precap he is back to Devika LOL...

In short he loves her too much man .. dunno why Devika cant see it Confused

amritat

LordRiddler Senior Member
LordRiddler
LordRiddler

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok good thing is Ravi dint go to meet Nivi Big smile .. he was just sitting on road and crying Cry .. Nivi and Saket after celebrating were returning from there when she saw Ravi sitting and went to console him and then as per precap it seems she brought him to his home just to make Devika jealous as in precap Devika is again blasting Ravi for that and poor Ravi listening as usual D'oh

And also from precap it seems Sakshi and Ravi might join hand to expose Saket because Sakshi blasts Saket for doing all this when Saket was about to slap Sakshi but she grabs Saket's hand and says My Ravi jiju will give u karara jawaab Cool ... Now I really want to see Sakshi and Ravi together band bajaofy Saket LOL .. Hv little hopes from Devika .. so let Jeeja-Sali only do something about this guy

Me too.. I too am hoping for Saket to get exposed and I have no hopes of Devika helping with that so I am really dying to see Jeeja-Saali expose this cause its long over due...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

not.herejyoti06

amritat IF-Dazzler
amritat
amritat

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates...
LordRiddler Senior Member
LordRiddler
LordRiddler

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cortana

^^ I remember Nivi once said I can give 100-200 crores away to get Ravi .. so self delusional billionaire LOLLOL .. her father has no idea what his daughter is upto LOL

And yes it will b super weird if Devika just agrees for Saket-Sakshi marriage but I guess she will agree just because Ravi will b opposing it .. out of ego Ouch .. thats what the promo indicated ..

I hope Ravi ends up swapping the dulha again in the mandap then .. ROFL

she has no idea what she is up to, I still can not believe how she 'fell' for ravi

out of ego she is going to ruin her sister's life? what! Shocked

lol you know what would be funnier, if saket and nivi ended up married due to a dulhan swap! then the bad guys would end up being stuck. I have yet to see that happen on a show.

thats possible if someone spikes Nivi's drink and makes her sit in mandap with a lie that Ravi is the dulha  LOLLOL ... but CVs r not that creative like us .. so well LOLLOL

Also even if this happpens, Saket and Nivi don't really care about marriage as much and would immediately get a divorce if they even recognized their marriage in the first place... but nontheless I like this idea a lot.. even though  its probably not going to happen Cry

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
So Tues ko almost slap

Wed ko almost scare of separation

and today she slips .. he holds her .. almost patch up .. Day Dreaming

these 2 can never separate ... must watch epi today especially when Devika takes care of drunk Ravi and he keeps carassing her hands lovingly EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .. it was a dreamy epi

poor Saket Nivi .. this plan flopped and they wont even know LOLLOL

Go to top