Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 65)

amritat IF-Dazzler
amritat
amritat

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates...
I too dont blame Ravi for anything.
As much as I hate abusive men who attack women physically...I am really supporting Ravi here.
There is a limit to everyone's tolerance...
He has done so much for her...for her family, even before they were married...even given his ring to her family to save them from dishonour...
He has endured insult from Dadi and not said a word.
He has even endured insult after insult from Devika...

When Sakshi and Monty got stranded...he supported his brother but did not for once accuse Sakshi...although Devika lept on blaming Monty to defend her sister...

After all this...if he has to go through insult again then it would break anyone.

I actually want to see the angry, aggressive side of Ravi now...
By aggression I dont mean he has to rape her like in older Ekta Kapoor serials... Dead but he can certainly let her know that he wont tolerate this nonsense anymore...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LordRiddlerjyoti06

LordRiddler Senior Member
LordRiddler
LordRiddler

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I just wish he didn't all this in front of Nivi (talking about hating Devika) because little does he know, Nivi is the same lustful and selfish person as Saket Confused

amritatjyoti06

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
yeah ...  I still can't warm up to the whole violence part.
I can agree ravi should not tolerate being put down but it all depends on how it is shown whether.
everyone accuses ravi and that just irks me when he actually is the only unselfish person around
everyone is greedy, plotting, meek or just too blind to all the follies and he's the one who has to sort all their mess out

you know the perfect solution for me would be if he threatened divorce. she believes he married her for property right well if he threatens to divorce her then it can not be because he wants the property although devika would think he's doing as part of a plan because that's all she can see plots that ravi is not actually plotting.

amritatjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Ravi asking for divorce might actually open Devika's eyes LOL  but u never know .. she might think he is divorcing me to marry a billionaire Nivi Dead ..

Also if Ravi threatens her for divorce , Saket wins then which he wont let happen

now as per recent on location video , Saket is planning to marry Sakshi as part of his revenge against Sakshi and also making sure he continues to b mahaan in Devika's eyes .. 

I remember they showed this promo of Saket proposing marriage with Sakshi and Ravi opposing it but Devika supports Saket as usual ,.. So I guess Ravi will hv one more work load now .. how to stop this marriage LOL
not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ravi asking for divorce might actually open Devika's eyes LOL  but u never know .. she might think he is divorcing me to marry a billionaire Nivi Dead ..

Also if Ravi threatens her for divorce , Saket wins then which he wont let happen

now as per recent on location video , Saket is planning to marry Sakshi as part of his revenge against Sakshi and also making sure he continues to b mahaan in Devika's eyes .. 

I remember they showed this promo of Saket proposing marriage with Sakshi and Ravi opposing it but Devika supports Saket as usual ,.. So I guess Ravi will hv one more work load now .. how to stop this marriage LOL

it would certainly make her think and she might not allow it which could help them, plus don't they need the usual six months LOL  so it would make devika think, give them time and saket won't win straight away. but then devika's aunt would come and emotionally blackmail him and his mom would be like no way! basically we need operation save ravi as this guy is stuck from all angles.

nivi is a billionaire?

this is the character arc I do not get. devika knows saket is not good, she felt weird marrying him or him even touching her and she wants her sister to go through that!!!!! like what??!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
^^ I remember Nivi once said I can give 100-200 crores away to get Ravi .. so self delusional billionaire LOLLOL .. her father has no idea what his daughter is upto LOL

And yes it will b super weird if Devika just agrees for Saket-Sakshi marriage but I guess she will agree just because Ravi will b opposing it .. out of ego Ouch .. thats what the promo indicated ..

I hope Ravi ends up swapping the dulha again in the mandap then .. ROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 09 December 2015 at 5:49am
not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged

^^ I remember Nivi once said I can give 100-200 crores away to get Ravi .. so self delusional billionaire LOLLOL .. her father has no idea what his daughter is upto LOL

And yes it will b super weird if Devika just agrees for Saket-Sakshi marriage but I guess she will agree just because Ravi will b opposing it .. out of ego Ouch .. thats what the promo indicated ..

she has no idea what she is up to, I still can not believe how she 'fell' for ravi

out of ego she is going to ruin her sister's life? what! Shocked

lol you know what would be funnier, if saket and nivi ended up married due to a dulhan swap! then the bad guys would end up being stuck. I have yet to see that happen on a show.

amritatjyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cortana

she has no idea what she is up to, I still can not believe how she 'fell' for ravi

out of ego she is going to ruin her sister's life? what! Shocked

lol you know what would be funnier, if saket and nivi ended up married due to a dulhan swap! then the bad guys would end up being stuck. I have yet to see that happen on a show.

thats possible if someone spikes Nivi's drink and makes her sit in mandap with a lie that Ravi is the dulha  LOLLOL ... but CVs r not that creative like us .. so well LOLLOL

LordRiddlerLovenarbhi

Go to top