Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 64)

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
 I'll have to applaud the logic they used but the constant misunderstandings is really trying.

alvina IF-Dazzler
alvina
alvina

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Again MU. Why did ravi go to nivedita? The precap is bad.again a long torture before everything is sorted or will it ever get sorted?
amritat IF-Dazzler
amritat
amritat

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
What exactly happened today?
They showed in the precap that Ravi was at the verge of slapping Devika... Cry
LordRiddler Senior Member
LordRiddler
LordRiddler

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritat

Honestly I do not blame him... all in all what basically happened was that Devika, under the brainwashment of Saket insulted Ravi for having personal agenda behind Saket-Monty's marriage which was to get property and Ravi after doing so much for their family despite being insulted by Dadi on so many ocassions got really upset at the constant accusations throughout the episode and was at the verge of slapping her but of course how could he do that to his Devika... even in anger Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amritatjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritat

As usual Devika kept humiliating Ravi that u married me for property and then used my sister too so that u can get my property .. u r cheater , gold digger blabla ..  Ravi tried hard to convince her but failed miserably ... in the end when he just could not take , he almost slapped her but stopped on time and epi ended Ouch

now in precap he seems to b crying in Nivi's arms .. exactly what Saket-Nivi wanted AngryDead .. he is telling Nivi that the passion with which I loved Devika , now I will hate her with same passion .. but even in his words the hurt was visible .. he was drunk and crying very badly Cry ..

I guess we might see a more aggressive Ravi now in front of Devika .. well she does deserve all the aggression in this case

all said and done watch it for Krip and Aparna's terrific acting .. they both simply nailed it Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amritat

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
No! This is not what I want. The reason I liked ravi is because he wasn't agressive like so many other characters. He is understanding, straight forward and reliable. The amount he's endured is praiseworthy but turning him to hate devika does what? is this reverse psychology or trying to.cash in on stereotypes? Either way it's not what I want to see.

You know what, I feel like saying give me devika's property. I'll take it off her and then ravi will not be hurt so much and resort to drinking

misunderstandings galore to come by the sound of it.

So who is up for an auction for fun, the prize is devika's property

Edited by Cortana - 08 December 2015 at 4:11pm

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
^^ Ravi's agreesion will b of different kind .. he will harm himself but not Devika .. in precap he actually hurts his own hand by breaking the mirror in anger mayb because he almost raised his hand today to slap her ... So he wont b that kind of heroes who will manhandle the girl in the name of hate or aggression

Plus the way he says that hate word in drunk state .. Its almost like he wants to say I hate u because I love u .. I mean Ravi's hate just remains for max few hrs and then the moment he sees Devika in danger , he will go in his mission as usual LOL

amritat

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 09 December 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

^^ Ravi's agreesion will b of different kind .. he will harm himself but not Devika .. in precap he actually hurts his own hand by breaking the mirror in anger mayb because he almost raised his hand today to slap her ... So he wont b that kind of heroes who will manhandle the girl in the name of hate or aggression

Plus the way he says that hate word in drunk state .. Its almost like he wants to say I hate u because I love u .. I mean Ravi's hate just remains for max few hrs and then the moment he sees Devika in danger , he will go in his mission as usual LOL

I get what you mean but let's see what happens, but if he goes the other way then I am counting those episodes out because I just don't like seeing that. but I most certainly would like devika to get a reality check and finally value her sher!

amritat

Go to top