Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 56)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 August 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Yeah I too hope Sakshi spills the beans before its too late but so far this show has similarity with MATSH .. there too hero married the girl to protect her ... and she used to MU him  .. so lets see how this one goes

About ranking on IF , its just based on forum activity .. it does not really reflect show's real popularity in real world .. quite misleading in a way .. u can see how rated shows in real world r nowhere on IF ranking except mayb 1 or 2 ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19AnnetteSpring

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 05 August 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Oh okay. So long we have a nice forum and interesting posts I don't really mind if this forum in 1 or 100. I'm a terrible viewer. I watch what I like on and off. Sometimes I like talking about it and sometimes not. It's all relative to how lazy I feel. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19AnnetteSpringjyoti06

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Well said guys...politics have begun and not only that ravi is confused because for the first time he did what his heart said and not what his mind told him...from the very beginning he had always been a guy that has led he live with what he believes and he has done the same this time...
Oh and I see that he had heard of the land issue but a real shame that he just doesn't tell her that he doesn't care for her money after all he would have married nivi instead. ...

The show will be dramatic as I am sure monty and sakshi will see that all is not well and when devika goes home she may learn what ravi did was for her and her family... I just hope she start to dig into this issue rather then just sulk about it like a child even though she is right to do so..

AnnetteSpringjyoti06

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
But a question I would like to propose is how is Ravi going to get Devika's land? It belongs to her right? So unless she transfers them to him it's all hers. He is never going to ask her to sell it is he?

Btw I realised yesterday Aparna was in the show 'yeh dil sun raha gain'. I did not clock on before LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross.raaz19AnnetteSpringjyoti06

.albatross. Senior Member
.albatross.
.albatross.

Posted: 11 August 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@Cortana Yeah, that's what I was wondering. Unless, there is some sort of immediate spouse transfer deal Manju, or Ravi for that matter have no right to say anything about her land. 
Also, how solid is Ravi's change in emotions. I mean his love really shows in his "pretend" anger if that makes sense. LOL

raaz19AnnetteSpring

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 11 August 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
He can't fake anger to save his life LOL

Serials never really care about the law. They make up anything and everything and forget how much technological breakthroughs there have been. It's astonishing!

Yes, Devika sulks too much and Ravi has already told her he did not marry her for the money and she still doesn't believe him.

.albatross.raaz19AnnetteSpring

.albatross. Senior Member
.albatross.
.albatross.

Posted: 11 August 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I know right. LOL
Despite all the sulking she has definitely compensated for the silence over the wedding period. She legit had no dialogues over the four episodes the marriage sequence (with Ravi) was until the very end. 

I'm extremely excited to see how the creatives take forward their story, it seems to be taking a cliched path but boy, do I like how vocal Devika is. LOL

raaz19AnnetteSpringnot.here

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
She needs to be vocal with everybody and not just Ravi
then i'll be happy. Else it's not fair

Also the actress who plays Sakshi changed I think

Edited by Cortana - 12 August 2015 at 11:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetteSpring