Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Of course they do they see her as a monet making machine and saket just want devika for her body...He just lust her and will never respect her...
Must say the track needs to pick up so people will be interested to watch...
not.here thumbnail
And no one in Devika's house is saying no. I mean the majority don't want this marriage so can't someone over rule savitri? If they are saying lines like a wife's happiness lies in her husband's and a wife should focus on pleasing her husband (which saket's mom said to devika) then why isn't Devika's grandmother listening to her husband who would say no. I mean why is this marriage even going on?

I am wondering what the creators have in terms of planning for this show. We can see that there will be eventually a break in this marriage and Ravi and Devika will get together but once Saket's track is over what will the story be? I think they are not focused on this show much as it's ratings aren't very high.
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saket s mum was quick to say that Devika shudnt be emotional. If that is the case then why shud Devika support any decision of Saket ?
raaz19 thumbnail
Agree with both of you it seems the makers of the show have not thought through the track of the show it seems they are stuck as what to do next...
For sure they will end the marriage track but I reckon the land will become and issue instead  ..

I reckon saket will try and block her dreams of the school and orphanage which may be were nivi can help...I see that nivi will develop feelings for ravi and see she will become a barrier in there marriage...

As for saket I am unsure as I do know we need the devil to stay for there to be some sort of spice..

As for the episode so far they are slow and dull and this is why people are not connecting with the show...remember we need a story as well as romance and this track currently lacks both...

As for the wedding what family would not look after there own and tell them that there daughter is simply not interested...as I thought when the show started there was a reason to wed her earlier are the planning to tell us what it is ?
raaz19 thumbnail
Hi ani and the answer to your question...no devika should not support saket or listen to her family as far as I am concerned she should tell her family how she feels...After all she does have the right to be happy right...
And ravi needs to be smarter...seriously he must have realise by know that he is being spied on right...
not.here thumbnail
Ravi is a bit too over confident in some places and Devika is too scared to go against her grandmother in places. Else she would have firmly said no wouldn't she.

Yes I agree the land will become an issue and Nivi and Ravi's mom will end up in between Ravika
raaz19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cortana

Ravi is a bit too over confident in some places and Devika is too scared to go against her grandmother in places. Else she would have firmly said no wouldn't she.

Yes I agree the land will become an issue and Nivi and Ravi's mom will end up in between Ravika

Well said it will become and issue as she may try to get ravi to build flats for the commercial market or she  may us ravi mum to blackmail him as she already knows that she is greedy for money...one thing that we ate sure of us that ekta shows are always money sentric and this will be the same. ..
Mil7oo thumbnail
Hey guys am a new memeber; always been silent reader lol. My name is Eman and am Arab African from Somaliland. 

Recently I have seen decrease in this fourm which I do understand why! the CV needs to move the wedding sequence quickly and move on! am in love with Ravi, Devika and sakshi! hope to see progress in the story and increase TRP 

xx

not.here thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mil7oo

Hey guys am a new memeber; always been silent reader lol. My name is Eman and am Arab African from Somaliland.

Recently I have seen decrease in this fourm which I do understand why! the CV needs to move the wedding sequence quickly and move on! am in love with Ravi, Devika and sakshi! hope to see progress in the story and increase TRP

xx

Hi. You're right the tracks are keeping people away and also the three characters you mentioned are also lovable. I don't know if TRPs will go up. I want writers to not worry about ratings and give interesting plots. That will have the side effect of better ratings imo

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mil7oo

xx

Hello Eman ! ðŸ˜Š

The Cvs seem to love this Saket just too much.
Hope he is revealed soon.
Agree wid u , the marriage track is getting dragged .