Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 33)

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Hi ladies... lovely interaction today sorry I have not been online to comment much been super busy at work... okay lets start with yesterday's episode it was awesome and definitely worth the wait must say our ravi makes a fantastic detective... ha I never knew how protective he could be for his special friend... but before I discuss all this let me just say I am loving the whole sakshi and devika angle of the episode she just makes it worth while watching...
As we saw yesterday sakshi is on a mission to unite our love birds and not only is she trying to make them see what she feels she is willing to tackle anyone that comes in her way include her daddi and for that she deserves a gold medal... I just loved it when she tried to convince devika of her feelings in the kitchen...like the episode showed she can run all she wants but as it showed she was missing ravi...

I loved the way they have shown sakshi to unite with palavi to help create a bit of spice at the mehendi as this I believe will help create great drama...what do you ladies think they have planned? 

Oh I must say I am glad they have introduced a love interest for sanjay the just look so cute together...

Anyway nivi scene was small but vital I believe I just didn't understand why she is so bothered about ravi seriously what is she trying to prove...any ideas ladies ani, manu or anaya? 
I just hope we get to see more of her and her story...

Oh back to our hero and my favourite part of the episode yesterday I just say I just loved the way ravi took hold of the whole situation and didn't let his judgement cloud his thinking from following saket to the hotel to answer his question of why he was there. .I just hope the prove he had is enough to safe devika... I think the star of this episode has to be ravi and I hope that he exposes saket soon...

Anyway I also enjoyed the way he put the hotel manager in his place...go ravi...

Finally the cutest and best scene of all has to be when sakashi makes devika call ravi to say sorry it was just so cute to watch...Shame ravi didn't guess it was his friend trying to say sorry and poor devika was all nervous...

Okay ladies over to you let me know what you think...I would love to read what you have to say...

Take care raz ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetteSpringRisingPhoenix

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Oh I totally forgot about today's episode... okay before I say anything about it ket me just say I am really impressed with the way they are carrying our the whole continuity of the story it's just lovely to see... I have really enjoyed watching the episodes so far this week... A big round of applause to the whole team for this...
Anyway back to today's episode it was just so romantic and heartfelt to watch... I just enjoyed the whole contrast that they showed between ravi and devika and there feelings...

Like they showed on the start devika was thinking about ravi and there cute moment together when he complement her about her outfit you could just see the love in his eyes and the desire of him wanting to make her his.. I just loved the way devika blushed at his words it's just so magical... as she was sitting there choosing her mehndi outfit you could see she was missing her friend that what you call love in my opinion...anyway she was wearing what ravi likes and not what saket think. ..
I must say I felt sorry for her when the devil entered why did he have to ruin her perfect moment seriously he did annoy me but I know he helps make the story more spicy I just an not help feeling annoyed each time I see him... 

Haha I just loved the way she broke the hug by shouting that she saw a bug...It just made my day thank god she is getting smarter and lucky our lovely cupid entered to save the day again...

Back to ravi I must say he was equally cute today because he was worried only about devika and didn't even care about his work or others around him... I could she the tension he was feeling and felt sorry when nivi told him off... I really enjoyed it when he set the record straight and told her to focus on work and nor ego I wish we could see why she hates him so much... I just hope him risking his job for devika is worth it...

I also loved the way there are building sanjay love live I hope he gets his lady soon...

It was a lovely filler episode and I hope like the pre cap promised that we get a dramatic episode as promised...

Ladies let me know what you think and from me for know goodnight and see ya all tomorrow... take care...

Ps: sorry if I have missed out any pionst...

Raz :)

AnnetteSpringRisingPhoenix

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Gud morning frnz !
Hope all of u enjoyed last night's episode.
Do share ur favourite moment . :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RisingPhoenix

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thank U 4 the lovely review Raz :)
I really wait 4 dem after each epi.
Its just like  a rerun of the show.

RaVika moments were lovely.Devika chose what Ravi wud like & not what Saket wid prefer. Loved it.
My fav moment has to be the one where Devika broke the hug making d excuse of a bug. Agree wid u Raz , she is getting smarter each day.
After all  Ravi and Sakshi  " ke sangati ka asar hai ". :)

raaz19RisingPhoenix

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Manu & Arya do let us knw abt ur takes on d epi  :)

raaz19RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix IF-Rockerz
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
^^Hi friends I just got the spoilers and I really don't want to spoil your day coz the spoilers are really very bad :(
I will soon post them

raaz19AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

^^Hi friends I just got the spoilers and I really don't want to spoil your day coz the spoilers are really very bad :(
I will soon post them
Wud wait 4 d spoilers Manu.
Its sad ? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19

RisingPhoenix IF-Rockerz
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Well I'm posting it now
Just wait for 10 minutes ani^^