Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Hello frnz !

Nice convo.

What I liked 4m last night was how Ravi put Nivi in place. He really had d guts 2 say d truth , that he wudn't be able to work with an egoistic boss.  👍🏼
I hope Devika is able to be truthful like Ravi and say what she thinks of Saket. 
Though I felt Ravi should have collected some better proof against Saket. And this lil revelation cud hav been presented in a better way.

Lets see what happens next.

Hi ani...I totally agree with what you have said... It could have been done in a better way bit wow I just saw the new promo pick and was just like you go ravi it look's good...what do you reckon...
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii Raz !
D promo has been aired on . Get a glimpse. 
Trust me u r going to hate Saket more.

raaz19 thumbnail

Hii Raz !

D promo has been aired on . Get a glimpse. 
Trust me u r going to hate Saket more.

Oh my god tell me what happened...Please...😆

At work so cannot watch unless it's on you tube? 
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Dont  remember all d words  coz I saw it just once. Still I'll just give u a quick review of it.
Saket arrives dressed as a bridegroom. Probably Daddi does d aarti & he bends down to touch her feet , when his turban becomes loose and is abt to fall. He immediately has to adjust it. Ravi 's monologue - " Pagdi sambhalne  ki jaroorat unko hoti hai jo dusron ki pagdi uchalne ki koshish karte hain. "

Don't remember Saket's monologue. Sorry.

Next , Devika is in a lehenga , d one u get a glimpse in d pic , its kind of backless.
 Saket approaches her and pulls her into a hug. She is clearly uncomfortable. Ravi is standing behind Devika , and glaring at Saket.
 Saket gives a wicked  smile to him and while placing one hand on Devika 's bare back , slips one hand onto her waist and his monologue - " Aaj ke baad , har jabardasti , suhaag raat kehlaygi . "
Ravi is glaring at Saket through clenched teeth.
raaz19 thumbnail
Wow thanks ani I am so excited to watch it know ...It sounds like a great bit of drama is coming our way soon...let's just enjoy the ride I say. ..
Oh what do your reckon may happen today...any guesses?
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
According to d precap , Deol family wud be assisting Ravi to d hotel.
But ofcourse Saket wud'nt be revealed. Hope somebody trusts Ravi n helps him in bringing out d truth. Maybe Sakshi cud help. 

Lets wait n watch ... 
not.here thumbnail

4m d spoilers we knw that Saket wudn't be revealed.😒

Saket is this big player. I don't understand why the other girl should agree to keep his secret. She herself doesn't want Saket going away 4m her. Wasn't this d best chance 4 her ?

She can keep him close by blackmailing, if she tells she loses that advantage and also she stands to lose more than him. She is playing it safe or her. Aren't bigamy laws in place? They can find the marriage certificate right?
not.here thumbnail
Oh my! How come you can get stunning HQ videos of Kalash on Facebook? It makes me catching up on episodes so much easier than waiting for them. Is there a way to download them so I can make stuff?
not.here thumbnail
🥳🥳

I am so happy 😃
Now watch how fast I catch up 😃
raaz19 thumbnail
Wow that is great news this way I can re watch my favourite episode so far...Thanks for the good news anaya