Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 27)

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Nice to have you back manu... do what did you think of yesterday's episode...
For me it was the best one yet.. very emotional and honest... I have to say it was really nice to see ravi and devika speak from the heart and yea when he walked away from her to emotional...

He knows deep down sakshi is right but both are two stubborn to except what destiny us trying to tell them... I know they will see it one day but there concern was too good to miss...

Highlight of yesterday has to be ravi walking away from devika and remembering his promise to her...It was like seeing him die from the inside you could see that it was killing him secretly...

Oh and the promise he made to stay away looks like it didn't last as he again  got involved looks like the pregnancy track is about to start... I interesting twist...

A awesome episode with yet another cliff hanger at the end... only day to go and they will be back. ..

Ladies would love to read your take on the episode...

Hope what you guys are doing is going well... have a great weekend...

Razia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ImpossibleGirl2AnnetteSpring-RisingPhoenix-

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Rockerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raaz19

Nice to have you back manu... do what did you think of yesterday's episode...
For me it was the best one yet.. very emotional and honest... I have to say it was really nice to see ravi and devika speak from the heart and yea when he walked away from her to emotional...

He knows deep down sakshi is right but both are two stubborn to except what destiny us trying to tell them... I know they will see it one day but there concern was too good to miss...

Highlight of yesterday has to be ravi walking away from devika and remembering his promise to her...It was like seeing him die from the inside you could see that it was killing him secretly...

Oh and the promise he made to stay away looks like it didn't last as he again  got involved looks like the pregnancy track is about to start... I interesting twist...

A awesome episode with yet another cliff hanger at the end... only day to go and they will be back. ..

Ladies would love to read your take on the episode...

Hope what you guys are doing is going well... have a great weekend...

Razia
Once again, a fabulous review Razia
And yes it was indeed n emotional scene
It felt as if Ravi was dying a million deaths at the very moment
But he didn't say anything only for Devika and quietly walked away
I just want both of them to realise and accept their feelings very soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hello frnz ! Thanx 4 d well written review Razia dear. Great 2 have u back Manu , hope ur work went well. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Last night epi was an emotional one. When Devika told Ravi 2 stay away 4m her, d grief was evident in his eyes as well as his face. I really felt sad. But her very next line made up 4 most of it. D one where she said that , Ravi should stay away 4m her coz she doesnt like it when anybody calls her frnd wrong and she can do nothing abt it. Dat part was really shot well. Loved their dialogues. And Sakshi defo deserves some praise 4 her continues efforts 2 bring RaVika close. Better part Saket s misdeeds wud soon be revealed. So RaVika wudnt hav 2 stay away 4 long. :)

raaz19

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Lovely comments ladies must say I really enjoy reading the updates that you guys post I just love how they add value to the episode and give it a whole new meaning... yes yesterday episode was deffo a challenge of there friendship like you said manu...
And ani that line you mentioned was just beautifully written by the cvs it definitely added the impact that it needed when he walked away... man ravi and his tears made me want to hug him and say it will be okay.. I wish devika did the same...

Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend as for me I am watching the reruns of the episode yesterday...

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hello frnz  Smile
I hope Sunday is going good. And if anything went wrong , I wish that now d remaining of this Sunday makes up 4 it.

Well , my assignments r now over. DancingParty

R u guys curious abt 2morrow's episode ?
Coz I m .

raaz19

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hi ani nice to hear your assignments are over...know we can chat freely..
Oh yes I am very curious about tomorrow episode seriously these two days are a killer and the epsiode was a such a tear jerker...man what do you reckon will happen Monday. ..

Ani any ideas?

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hii Razia !
Sorry 4 d late reply.

Well , few hrs and its gonna be Monday  & we wud get a new epi. :p
According 2 d precap , I think we wud get 2 see Saket's misdeeds getting revealed , atleast infront of Ravi.
D smart guy wud make d fullest use of his smartness & his smart phone to capture proof against Saket.
That does give us hope that dis week we're going to get a high voltage revealation drama . 

raaz19

Go to top