Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 25)

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Originally posted by raaz19

Hi ani... great to hear your exams are over... finally you can just chill and enjoy the show...sorry ladies extremely busy at the office today...
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the show...I must say I also rally enjoyed nivi and ravi banter yesterday... I am glad he put her in his place... showed her that the boss is not always king... or queen in her case...

So what do you reckon will happen today?
Hi razia
Did you read the spoilers? 

Yes I did and I also made a comment were the spoiler has been mentioned... have you had a look...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetteSpring

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged

^^according to the article Devika's wedding with Saket is called off as Ravi exposes that he has an affair with the other girl and she is pregnant with Saket's child

Haha shows him that he cannot win and I hope that saket is shown the door in a proper way...

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raaz19

^^according to the article Devika's wedding with Saket is called off as Ravi exposes that he has an affair with the other girl and she is pregnant with Saket's child

Haha shows him that he cannot win and I hope that saket is shown the door in a proper way...
Hope so .
Waiting 4 tonight . 

raaz19

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
okay her is my take on tonight episode...and yes before you kill me I must say I was a bit disappointed in the cvs today Disapprove seriously what we're they thinking...
We had the whole big build up and bang how does he rescue his lady love he does it by setting up a fire to trigger the fire alarm... I know before you say I am being unfair I just want to say that I did truly enjoy ravi and his interaction with saket... I must say saket did show ravi the door and I had hoped he would have shown him his the way ravi knows best through his smart thinking quick witted word but no all we got was a silent mute... 

Although saying that I loved the way he watch devika from  afar and check of she was okay... I not only noticed love in his eyes for her but also saw genuine concern for a loved one...at one point I thought the poor guy was going to faint...

And then we got to see saket get a taste of his own medicine...sorry boss but you cannot mess with ravi and think you will win...I am just glad devika managed to escape his evilintentions today... 

Oh and then we had nivi and her repetitive talk about how she will teach ravi a lesson... to be honest I felt like she had no role to play in the episode today...call it harsh but thats what I felt... its like she has added no value to the story... I think they should at least give us something to make us engage with her...

And then we got to my favourite scene today... The sweet pep talk and walk at the end...oh my god ravi was just to good with devika... I just loved the way he told her she needs to look after herself and that he won't be there to protect her each time... that made me smile and feel sad because I just wished that he could see the love that she feels for him in her eyes. ..

Okay I know it's a clich today but my favourite scene has to be where he started to take of his shirt...The fash back was super cute and hot... If you ladies get what I mean. ..

Overall a okay episode..I just hope tomorrow it's a bit more interesting...

Ladies I look forward to hearing what you think... sorry if I sound negative I just couldn't help myself...

night ladies...

AnnetteSpring

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Any opinion on yesterday episode?  Manu or ani?

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hello Frnz !
Lil busy writing an assignment.

Fabulous review Razia dear.

Agree dear , der cud hav been so many other ways , but okay Devika was saved . 
Nivi is an interesting character. Hope she adds to d flavour of d show.

My fav was d last part where Ravi was teaching Devika , d way to ask 4 a lift.
Oh my ! wat a tutor !
Wud be funny if Nivi comes by LOL  

raaz19

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hope the assignment is going well...
Yes ani I agree with you the last scene was just awesome and romantic at the same time...wish I had someone like that to teach me how to stop a car for help...

oh yes and it would be really funny if nivi stops on the road and sees them together... 

A he would be in trouble and b she will be fuming to see him with devika...

I am just waiting to see what happens today...

Any ideas manu? 

AnnetteSpring

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hi ladies...
Ani hope the assignment is going well and manu hope your good also...

Hope you guys enjoyed yesterday's episode... it was totally rocking... it was both cute and mystical... I really enjoyed the whole episode...

So as you know we had the whole meltdown of daddi finding out that devika left saket and came home with ravi..wow she went mental.. I must say that although she annoyed me she did have a point about the whole scenario...like she said if the elders don't keep up with time they get blamed if they do they get blamed again like she said she only wanted for devika to bond with her future husband... its a shame that unlike the others she cannot see past the man's evil nature... I was just glad that devika granddad was back today I loved his concern for his devika...

Him and chachi were just too cute...

Okay and then we had nivi...got to say her ego seems to have clouded her judgement...what I believed was funny in the start to me just looks like it has turned into obsession.. I must say it looks like she is becoming obsessed with ravi...loved the phone convo were her brother tells her that she has lost and that's why she cannot take a challenge like ravi...seems like she only good with words... interesting to see if she will fire ravi or not? 

Finally get back to ravi and devika...Thank god we had a long conversation of these two in the episode yesterday... I must say the whole conversation in front of the car was too cute and you can see that devika had fallen for him... unlike ravi she feels and remembers there past in counters... ravi is trying to say what he feels is just concern but man when will he realise that he has started liking her...

Then we had the sweet dhabba scene..she looked so sweet and her childlike behaviour was making ravi smile more...its nice to see them so relaxed and bonding over food... They looked like a proper married couple...

Anyway it was a awesome episode and  as for saket he is not even worth discussing..how low can he go for his obsession...

Any way ladies let me know what you think?

Take care razia

AnnetteSpring

Go to top