Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 15)

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Now coming to the episode. It was lovely.
There was everything from planning n plotting , concern and worry , AC wala obsession LOL to friendship and innocent , blooming love.

Loved it when Devika was missing Ravi at office , and ofcourse the handkerchief part was lovely  .
B4 I 4get , I wud like 2 mention , Nivedita is 1 interesting character.
So , Nivedita is confused if Ravika r frnz or lovers ?
She better stay away & not poke her nose in the matter.

Ur opinion Manu ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19-RisingPhoenix-

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Morning...
Totally agree i just hope she stays away from ravi...but I have to say one thing is for sure she will not leave them alone in piece...

AnnetteSpring-RisingPhoenix-

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Rockerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged
^^superb reviews guys
Mujhe bolne ke liye kuch choda hi nahi
And yes Nivedita's character is quite interesting
But she better stay away from Ravi
And I think Ravi will somehow sort the ring problem
Do you guys remember that jweller was so friendly with Ravi
He could help him out
@Razia and Ani I've got new spoilers. Will post them now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetteSpring

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

^^superb reviews guys
Mujhe bolne ke liye kuch choda hi nahi
And yes Nivedita's character is quite interesting
But she better stay away from Ravi
And I think Ravi will somehow sort the ring problem
Do you guys remember that jweller was so friendly with Ravi
He could help him out
@Razia and Ani I've got new spoilers. Will post them now

Wow I cannot wait...so excited...These spoilers are only getting better with time...

oh and lovely review.. yes true that jeweller will help him out...well I hope so anyway...

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Busy studyin 4 2morrow. Yet waiting 4 2night s epi. And Manu thanku 4 spoilers. :)

raaz19

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Busy studyin 4 2morrow. Yet waiting 4 2night s epi. And Manu thanku 4 spoilers. :)

Good luck... With the studies and yes wow the episode tonight should be good..

AnnetteSpring

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Nicest wala review Razia dear.Smile
Like ur choice of words.
U should write some OS/SS/FF  for  Ravika.
Wud love to read ur work .

Okay I will try and pen something down for you to read... hope you will like it...Smile

AnnetteSpring

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Okay ladies ..evening or shall I say goodnight ...must say today was both interesting and refreshing to see...
Let me talk about the parts that really anoyed me today...firts of all the show carried on were we left it at the police station today...

Poor ravi our hero was left stunned by his mum's actions. ..she proved today that money is more powerful then relations and the value of loved ones even when there pride is at stake...The poor guy was arguing with everyone for justice and what did he get...nothing instead of a thank you and we'll done beta his mum kept on about her money and the devotion she would give her wound and the money she received from nivethida.. .

One thing is for sure ravi's mum has shown him today that she values money more then him...yes she said the clich line of I did it for you son but is sounded more like...gimme gimme money...The more money I get to more I can sell my pride or morals ...

It's showed in a smart way that no matter what language you speak money is the one language that everyone obeys and understands. ..

I felt sorry for him because he always prides himself for what is right and today his mum made him break his promise... sorry it just showed that her relationship with her son is weak and heartless...

Besides this nivitheda proved to be a very calculated and screwed business woman whom has been able to play the game to her advantage...It looks like she is a player whom likes to win and be in control like she had been today. ..but as she drove off one thing is for sure she may not like ravi but he is going to challenge her actions every step of the way...He is going to be the storm that will challenge her attitude and prove her wrong that money doesn't always win...and devika will help him achieve this just like she was there when he needed her the most...

The most special part for me has to be the whole eye look scene today while playing with the kids...It just proves who naive and ignorant both are to each other feelings...ravi you can run or hide all you like but your heart beats to devika and you live to be surrounded by her and her love...

I just enjoyed the way he cared for her like a true soulmate and was trying to tell himself that he is wrong to feel what he feels...but after all love cannot be controlled or planned it just happens.  Destiny decides and his destiny has been linked to devika come what may. .

All he needs is to be encouraged which our sweet sakshi will help achieve...Afterall she is the cupid of the show and a master of manipulation ...I am sure she will be able to get devika to confess what she feels for ravi pretty soon...after all she made it clear to her parents what she felt and what she has planned. ...

I am super excited about tomorrow after all the show is only going to get spicier and more intense as the love is building between the two ..

ouch I nearly forgot the devil or shall I say saket looks like he may actually kill ravi ...poor guy watch out please...

Girlies let me know what you think ..as alway will be waiting to read your take on today's episode...

For now goodnight .. ;) razia

AnnetteSpring-RisingPhoenix-

Go to top