Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Gud morning Frnz !

Eagerly watin 4 tomorrow's episode .
Let's see how does our hero Ravi save Devika from that monkey Saket.
Edited by 2Obsessed - 8 years ago
Originally posted by raaz19

Oh my god...yes the whole dahaj scene was sweet it was like he was telling her what she meant to him...
Must say the dialogue he comes out with are only getting better with time...

Let's see what he says on monday...

Any ideas? 
Yeah Razia , m lovin d Ravi's dialogues too. Dey just keep getting better each day.😊
I wud luv it if he said that Saket isn't good 4 Devika. 
Hii Manu 😊 
My fav scene of d week was where Ravi told Sakshi that three dates r nothing , he cud spend three lives wid Devika.
Did he realize that it sounded like a preconfession ? ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Hii Manu 😊 
My fav scene of d week was where Ravi told Sakshi that three dates r nothing , he cud spend three lives wid Devika.
Did he realize that it sounded like a preconfession ? ðŸ˜›
Yes but he didn't realise that it was a pre confession
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Yes but he didn't realise that it was a pre confession

No the poor guy has no clue he is in love... It seems like he is in denial or something or just want to ignore what is in front of him...

Ladies I think our hero will be in for a shock on Monday when his friend is in trouble... He may realise that he feels more for her then he has done for any other girl...

I think the last few days have made him ponder over what his friendship with devika us really all about and seeing her in danger will only confirm what he feels...

True the best line of the week was that ravi could spend three lives with devika ...what a romantic...

Even in his super cool way he has managed to make us fall I  love with him...

Loved both your comment ani and manu... I am just dying to see Mondays episode...

Raz
Originally posted by raaz19

No the poor guy has no clue he is in love... It seems like he is in denial or something or just want to ignore what is in front of him...

Ladies I think our hero will be in for a shock on Monday when his friend is in trouble... He may realise that he feels more for her then he has done for any other girl...

I think the last few days have made him ponder over what his friendship with devika us really all about and seeing her in danger will only confirm what he feels...

True the best line of the week was that ravi could spend three lives with devika ...what a romantic...

Even in his super cool way he has managed to make us fall I  love with him...

Loved both your comment ani and manu... I am just dying to see Mondays episode...

Raz
28 en half hour more for the epi to air
Itna wait nahi hota
I wished we had an epi on Saturday and Sunday
Gud evening Frnz !
Yes Manu if Kalash was aired on Saturday as well , we wud have totally luved it. But then Intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai. So its always worth d wait.😊

What say Razia ?

Ok frnz continue chatting.
I gotta study 4 2mrw
[QUOTE=2Obsessed]Gud evening Frnz !
Yes Manu if Kalash was aired on Saturday as well , we wud have totally luved it. But then Intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai. So its always worth d wait.😊

What say Razia ?

[/QUOTE
That is true..The more we wait the sweeter the reward becomes and in there case the romance only gets more intense...

Okay good look with your studies. ..till tomorrow I will dream happy dreams about our favourite couple ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Ok frnz continue chatting.
I gotta study 4 2mrw

See you tomorrow morning all the best with your studies...😊
Edited by raaz19 - 8 years ago