Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Yeah frnz last night was more like a preview of what's gonna happen in future , i.e, Saket is gonna be the monkey he is & our Ravi , the saviour dude 4ever .

Nice review frnz.

Lets see what's in store 4 tonight. Though the precap promised a full on RaVika emotional convo wid the mast wala background song. :p

Lets wait & watch . :)

I sure hope we get a mast song. ..😛
raaz19 thumbnail
Oh and so we had the closure episode of the week and what and banging episode it was ladies...must say I have never been so eager for the weekend to end the Monday to start as of know I only have 68 hours to go till my favourite couple are back on screen...😛
I know you must be thinking I have gone mad but trust me that is not the case at all ani and manu...you both love the show as much as I do and surely must be waiting to watch another episode again... before I write what I thought of today's episode I must say you both have to tell me what you though and let me know which episode was your favourite this week... okay back to the episode in hand...😉

Okay let me just say I totally loved ravi in today's episode he is like the true saviour of the family a secret angle sent down from the heavens by god just to deal with the devil in hand...I just loved the way the family bonded with ravi today and engaged him in there family problems...the whole exchange between ravi and devika chachi and chacha was emotional and soulful to watch...the way he stood by them like a son and told them they didn't have to worry...It was so idelic of him to just stand there and be appreciative and schrugge it off like it was a small thing...He has not realised that the gesture has not only cemented his relationship in the family but has also proven how strong the bond has become between him and devika... He is her true soul mate for sure and I am sure devi ma will make him see this soon...its just made me teary eyed to hear that he put up he bike in loan to help support his lady love and for the he deserves a round of 🤗

It was emotional to see devika really grateful and you could see that he felt overwhelmed by the support and love he showed her...I just sensed at the time that he wanted to hug her and say it will be okay...and just then cvs gave us the scene we all hoped the would the eye lock with the climax of coming closer to form a hug...It was so close yet not meant to be...anyway not for know at least while both deal with there conflicting feelings...I must say he looked super sexy while he was sorting out the eyeliner and she couldn't even deny the attraction she felt hence she moved away..so sweet to see that she walked him to the door...

Oh and then our hero only become better in the office I must say I just enjoyed it when he put nivitida in her place..glad cvs stuck to the original idea of his character sketch... ravi was like a lion whom had calculated all his moves shame she didn't show her a game... anyway I just was really happy to see that ravi is going to the same party ad devika just glad that devi ma has crossed there paths again...😳

I see that our hero is on his was yo rescue his Juliet once again poor saket his whole plan is going to go to waste...😆

Super episode once again...⭐️

Oh and before I forget the episode of the week for me has to be the flour scene and him feeling happy to be cared for...It was just so sweet to see him realise that he felt something more and realise that he liked to be cared for just like he likes to care for her...❤️

Ladies I hope you enjoy the review. ..I look forward to reading your updates...

Till then take care...😛

Razia :)

Edited by raaz19 - 8 years ago
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: raaz19

Oh and so we had the closure episode of the week and what and banging episode it was ladies...must say I have never been so eager for the weekend to end the Monday to start as of know I only have 68 hours to go till my favourite couple are back on screen...😛

I know you must be thinking I have gone mad but trust me that is not the case at all ani and manu...you both love the show as much as I do and surely must be waiting to watch another episode again... before I write what I thought of today's episode I must say you both have to tell me what you though and let me know which episode was your favourite this week... okay back to the episode in hand...😉

Okay let me just say I totally loved ravi in today's episode he is like the true saviour of the family a secret angle sent down from the heavens by god just to deal with the devil in hand...I just loved the way the family bonded with ravi today and engaged him in there family problems...the whole exchange between ravi and devika chachi and chacha was emotional and soulful to watch...the way he stood by them like a son and told them they didn't have to worry...It was so idelic of him to just stand there and be appreciative and schrugge it off like it was a small thing...He has not realised that the gesture has not only cemented his relationship in the family but has also proven how strong the bond has become between him and devika... He is her true soul mate for sure and I am sure devi ma will make him see this soon...its just made me teary eyed to hear that he put up he bike in loan to help support his lady love and for the he deserves a round of 🤗

It was emotional to see devika really grateful and you could see that he felt overwhelmed by the support and love he showed her...I just sensed at the time that he wanted to hug her and say it will be okay...and just then cvs gave us the scene we all hoped the would the eye lock with the climax of coming closer to form a hug...It was so close yet not meant to be...anyway not for know at least while both deal with there conflicting feelings...I must say he looked super sexy while he was sorting out the eyeliner and she couldn't even deny the attraction she felt hence she moved away..so sweet to see that she walked him to the door...

Oh and then our hero only become better in the office I must say I just enjoyed it when he put nivitida in her place..glad cvs stuck to the original idea of his character sketch... ravi was like a lion whom had calculated all his moves shame she didn't show her a game... anyway I just was really happy to see that ravi is going to the same party ad devika just glad that devi ma has crossed there paths again...😳

I see that our hero is on his was yo rescue his Juliet once again poor saket his whole plan is going to go to waste...😆

Super episode once again...⭐️

Oh and before I forget the episode of the week for me has to be the flour scene and him feeling happy to be cared for...It was just so sweet to see him realise that he felt something more and realise that he liked to be cared for just like he likes to care for her...❤️

Ladies I hope you enjoy the review. ..I look forward to reading your updates...

Till then take care...😛

Razia :)

Razia dear now a days I'm more eager to read your reviews than watching the episodes
And once again when you give a review there's nothing left for us to say
And now coming to the episode I just loved the entire RaVika scene
I wish it would have turned into a hug. First one
But still there was too much to the show
And then the way Ravi showed Nivedita her place and his wit I could just say that I'm just in love with this character
And he was indeed looking hot 😳
And I've got Monday's spoiler and its getting more interesting
Will post it soon

@Ani and Razia my favourite episode was Monday's epi when that entire flour scene happened
Ani tell us what's your favourite episode of this week
raaz19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Razia dear now a days I'm more eager to read your reviews than watching the episodes
And once again when you give a review there's nothing left for us to say
And now coming to the episode I just loved the entire RaVika scene
I wish it would have turned into a hug. First one
But still there was too much to the show
And then the way Ravi showed Nivedita her place and his wit I could just say that I'm just in love with this character
And he was indeed looking hot 😳
And I've got Monday's spoiler and its getting more interesting
Will post it soon

@Ani and Razia my favourite episode was Monday's epi when that entire flour scene happened
Ani tell us what's your favourite episode of this week

Yeah...I so enjoyed reading your comment... fab comment's...nice to see you enjoy the reviews...I will promise I will leave a gap for you to make a comment to...haha once I start writing I just cannot stop...😆

Haha we loved the same episode but I have to say it was just too good...The was ravi was mesmerised by her touch was just too adorable...😛

Oh and at the end you did it agian manu more spoiler updates...I am excited to see what it is...Thank you for sharing ten will make the weekend go quicker 😉

Okay ladies so if you had to predict what will happen Monday..what would you wish for ?...

Oh ani we are waiting for your take on the episode...

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sakshi convinces Rekha and Pallavi to help her bring Ravi and Devika together. Meanwhile Saket pretends to be ill and takes Devika along with him to a hotel

------
Ok guys, I'm quite scared for Devika but I know our hero will always be there for her and our cupid, Sakshi has started plotting for their bonding and she has also included Pallavi and Chachi with her. 

Do share your views
-Manu-

@Razia plz don't stop giving your reviews coz I won't be able to give  a fantastic review like you

@Ani how r u exams going on dear? Do give your reviews on the episodes
raaz19 thumbnail
No no...I will still right the reviews no worries manu I was just joking around... I love our dicussions too much to stop know...
And I am on cloud nine I am just so happy to see the our sakashi is going to get her whole team together to make devilka and ravi unite...its so sweet and smart of her...

I see she is more creative at planning then any of the others...she just rocks...

I must say although I was happy with the spoiler I just could not help but wonder what will happen to our devika...saket is truly the devil...

I have the feeling that ravi will be at the same hotel...remember he has gone for the meeting with nivi...I have decided to shorten her name...

Anyway I reckon he will be in the same area or he will see devika in the hotel all flustered and panicked...for sure our hero will teach saket a lesson. ...

I see a lot of romance coming our way and possible the hug we all secretly wished to see...

Anyway what do you think manu?

@ ani hope the exams went well?

Raz :)
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Frnz !
Sorry 4 not replying sooner.
Had some network issue.

4m yesterday's epi  my fav part was when Ravi suggested dat Devika shud take him along wid her in her " dahej " 😆.
Loved all Ravika scenes.
Awesome review frnz. 

And yeah my exam is going well.
Thanx 4 being so loving frnz.😊
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Sakshi convinces Rekha and Pallavi to help her bring Ravi and Devika together. Meanwhile Saket pretends to be ill and takes Devika along with him to a hotel

------
Ok guys, I'm quite scared for Devika but I know our hero will always be there for her and our cupid, Sakshi has started plotting for their bonding and she has also included Pallavi and Chachi with her. 

Do share your views
-Manu-

@Razia plz don't stop giving your reviews coz I won't be able to give  a fantastic review like you

@Ani how r u exams going on dear? Do give your reviews on the episodes

Thanx 4 d spoiler's Manu.😊

Sakshi is just adorable.
Just hope Ravi helps Devika if der's any trouble. 
And let's not 4get Devi Maa. She wud defo help Devika.  😊
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Originally posted by: raaz19

No no...I will still right the reviews no worries manu I was just joking around... I love our dicussions too much to stop know...

And I am on cloud nine I am just so happy to see the our sakashi is going to get her whole team together to make devilka and ravi unite...its so sweet and smart of her...

I see she is more creative at planning then any of the others...she just rocks...

I must say although I was happy with the spoiler I just could not help but wonder what will happen to our devika...saket is truly the devil...

I have the feeling that ravi will be at the same hotel...remember he has gone for the meeting with nivi...I have decided to shorten her name...

Anyway I reckon he will be in the same area or he will see devika in the hotel all flustered and panicked...for sure our hero will teach saket a lesson. ...

I see a lot of romance coming our way and possible the hug we all secretly wished to see...

Anyway what do you think manu?

@ ani hope the exams went well?

Raz :)

Agree Razia dear , Ravi wud help Devika no matter what.😊
raaz19 thumbnail
Oh my god...yes the whole dahaj scene was sweet it was like he was telling her what she meant to him...
Must say the dialogue he comes out with are only getting better with time...

Let's see what he says on monday...

Any ideas?