Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImpossibleGirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: raaz19

wow I am so on cloud nine at the moment...

Okay let me just say ladies that today's episode was both full on romantic and intense to watch...I just loved the whole ravi and devika segment in the show...With each passing episode I am falling in love with there  characters even more...❀️

May I just take the time and thank the CVS of the show for keeping the continuity intact and moving the story forward slowly and properly...Thank you πŸ‘

Anyway back to today's episode...we wished and they delivered...not just in the romance department but in the comedy area also...I was in stitches during the whole flour accident...man raving looked like a ghost but a cute one after all πŸ€£

Oh and sakishi with each passing day I am loving her role...she is definitely our cupid in there love story...oh and ravi was such a darling when he put her in her place...I love it when  her shows her that two  can play that game...

Anyway if anyone has not seen episode let me just tell you on a snap shot that ravi went to devika's place to help his brother and decided to make tea for her aunt and uncle...While entering the kitchen he noticed her clearing away the flour and was admiring her secretly shih didn't go unnoticed by sakashi...

During this she let go of the stool and devika lost her balance and dropped the flour on ravi...and we'll the rest is history well not exactly...

The girls took him to the washroom and this is were we got the full on romance...wow he looked so cute and he was remembering devika... she was feeling shy but also was totally lost in him...A classic trip and hug happened and we got to see ravi six pack...poor devika had to hid her face as she couldn't stop blushing...but he did look hot if you get what I mean ladies β˜ΊοΈ...

due to this poor devika forgot to give ravi the correct clothes and the poor guy looked like a clown...I loved the way he admired his lady love during this scene because it was a lovely family moment but it was also special as you get to see that with each passing moment his feelings for her are deepening...

I must say it was a sweet episode excluding the whole saket part whom needs to get over the ring situation and move on...The poor guy is in a delusion that they will apologise and he will be able to control devika...He doesn't realise that this may cause him to lose his love...I so hope she tells him to stuff it...

Oh but the best part was we got to see nividetha for the first time...wow she is saket number two...what our romeo and Juliet supposed to do...only gods knows...

But if it's anything like today's episode that in for one have no issue with it...let's get ride for the ride as it's going to get intense...πŸ˜›

Oh before I forget it's good that ravi mum got hit by the car because that will teach her for being greedy for money I hope she sees the good side to devika but I no that will not happen anytime soon...

Highlights of today has to be ravi and devika hug for me...

Guys let me know what you think...?

While I watch reruns of today's episodes and wonder of in dreamland if you get what I mean πŸ˜‰...

Ani and Manu I look forward to hearing what you thought of today's episode. ...

Man I am so excited about tomorrow...night ladies...

Can't really add to anything you've written but the episode was AWESOME!!
I'm still dying after seeing Ravi shirtless, he was looking like a male model πŸ˜³
And the scene itself was sooo intense.
LOVED IT!
And when he came out in Sanjay's clothes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Couldn't control my laughter!
On a downside the MAIN Villainess has arrived πŸ€’, I suppose its going to make the show even interesting now, aslong as we get more HOT Ravika scenes I'm not complaining πŸ˜ƒ
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Gud morning my frnz , Manu n Razia ! 

My semester examination has begun n I have d 1st exam 2day itself. 
Thanx 4 d review Razia. Didnt get 2 watch it last night. Always luv ur reviews. 
Well frnz m gonna study now. 
Carry on d convo. :)

All the best with the exams... will deffo keep you in the loop about the show...

Okay do watch the episode when you can...till then happy studying and all the best...πŸ˜›
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpossibleGirl2

Can't really add to anything you've written but the episode was AWESOME!!
I'm still dying after seeing Ravi shirtless, he was looking like a male model πŸ˜³
And the scene itself was sooo intense.
LOVED IT!
And when he came out in Sanjay's clothes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Couldn't control my laughter!
On a downside the MAIN Villainess has arrived πŸ€’, I suppose its going to make the show even interesting now, aslong as we get more HOT Ravika scenes I'm not complaining πŸ˜ƒ

I totally agree with you... oh lovely comments by the way...

I know tell me about it. ...He looked superb sweet in his clothes all he really cared about was admiring ravi...He was just funny and even daddi saw the funny side to it...bless her...

I must say wonder what the villain entry will be like today...after she will clash with ravi today...?  Any ideas by the way...
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raaz19

wow I am so on cloud nine at the moment...

Okay let me just say ladies that today's episode was both full on romantic and intense to watch...I just loved the whole ravi and devika segment in the show...With each passing episode I am falling in love with there  characters even more...❀️

May I just take the time and thank the CVS of the show for keeping the continuity intact and moving the story forward slowly and properly...Thank you πŸ‘

Anyway back to today's episode...we wished and they delivered...not just in the romance department but in the comedy area also...I was in stitches during the whole flour accident...man raving looked like a ghost but a cute one after all πŸ€£

Oh and sakishi with each passing day I am loving her role...she is definitely our cupid in there love story...oh and ravi was such a darling when he put her in her place...I love it when  her shows her that two  can play that game...

Anyway if anyone has not seen episode let me just tell you on a snap shot that ravi went to devika's place to help his brother and decided to make tea for her aunt and uncle...While entering the kitchen he noticed her clearing away the flour and was admiring her secretly shih didn't go unnoticed by sakashi...

During this she let go of the stool and devika lost her balance and dropped the flour on ravi...and we'll the rest is history well not exactly...

The girls took him to the washroom and this is were we got the full on romance...wow he looked so cute and he was remembering devika... she was feeling shy but also was totally lost in him...A classic trip and hug happened and we got to see ravi six pack...poor devika had to hid her face as she couldn't stop blushing...but he did look hot if you get what I mean ladies β˜ΊοΈ...

due to this poor devika forgot to give ravi the correct clothes and the poor guy looked like a clown...I loved the way he admired his lady love during this scene because it was a lovely family moment but it was also special as you get to see that with each passing moment his feelings for her are deepening...

I must say it was a sweet episode excluding the whole saket part whom needs to get over the ring situation and move on...The poor guy is in a delusion that they will apologise and he will be able to control devika...He doesn't realise that this may cause him to lose his love...I so hope she tells him to stuff it...

Oh but the best part was we got to see nividetha for the first time...wow she is saket number two...what our romeo and Juliet supposed to do...only gods knows...

But if it's anything like today's episode that in for one have no issue with it...let's get ride for the ride as it's going to get intense...πŸ˜›

Oh before I forget it's good that ravi mum got hit by the car because that will teach her for being greedy for money I hope she sees the good side to devika but I no that will not happen anytime soon...

Highlights of today has to be ravi and devika hug for me...

Guys let me know what you think...?

While I watch reruns of today's episodes and wonder of in dreamland if you get what I mean πŸ˜‰...

Ani and Manu I look forward to hearing what you thought of today's episode. ...

Man I am so excited about tomorrow...night ladies...

This was the best episode of Kalash
Oh man! It was a complete entertainer with loads of fun, romance, etc etc etc
And except that Saket and Nivedita scenes the entire episode was just fabulous 10 on 10
Just loved it like anything
And when we get to to see our prince charming this way... hayyeee!!!😳
I have no words to say
Well the details are already given by razia so I won't say much
Just waiting for today's episode

---
Razia I will post the new spoiler that I've got soon
And they are very interesting
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Ok guys
Here are the spoilers
Tuesday : Ravi and Nivedita fight and he files a police complaint. Manju lies and says that Nivedita is not the culprit. Later Rekha and Shekhar talk about how Ravi would be a good son in law

Wednesday : Sakshi pokes fun at Saket who is trying on his wedding dress. Later Saket sees Ravi and Devika close together and gets angry.
Sakshi questions Ravi about Devika
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
@razia and ani did you I guys read the new article
RaVika will get married
I'm so happy
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Ok guys

Here are the spoilers
Tuesday : Ravi and Nivedita fight and he files a police complaint. Manju lies and says that Nivedita is not the culprit. Later Rekha and Shekhar talk about how Ravi would be a good son in law

Wednesday : Sakshi pokes fun at Saket who is trying on his wedding dress. Later Saket sees Ravi and Devika close together and gets angry.
Sakshi questions Ravi about Devika

Thank you for sharing the spoilers...wow it's going to be a action pact week...I cannot wait for the upcoming episodes...Thanks manu...

Oh I loved the feedback on yesterdays episode also...πŸ˜›

That means we will have plenty of ravi and devika moments...Of course both the devils will be present but that will only add spice to the developing romance...

So what do you think dadi and her chachi will do today to get out of the whole ring situation..? 

raaz19 thumbnail

@razia and ani did you I guys read the new article

RaVika will get married
I'm so happy

Yes...victory dance πŸ₯³...

Can you please share the link...

Good you are giving use surprise after surprise ...we are so spoilt...πŸ˜›
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
^'m on cloud nine
Take the link before I die out of happiness

I'm really sorry razia, but I'm not able to think about chachi and dadi
I'm super excited
raaz19 thumbnail

^'m on cloud nine

Take the link before I die out of happiness

I'm really sorry razia, but I'm not able to think about chachi and dadi
I'm super excited

Oh me too and thanks for the article...

Anyway I reckon either ravi or devika will enter and stop them...don't know why but something will happen...