Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 10)

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Awesome 1 tonight , wasnt it ? So, Ravi dear hates Devika s tears re... Funny guy. And not forgetting he made her smile n den laugh too. Oh adorable ! Dey spent half d night thinking abt each other. Yay progress. :D   N yes luved d convo btwn Sakshi n Dadi. Twas hilarious. I m luvin Sakshi. Guess she shud defo head 2wards d kitchen .he..he.. :p Wat say girls ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Awesome 1 tonight , wasnt it ? So, Ravi dear hates Devika s tears re... Funny guy. And not forgetting he made her smile n den laugh too. Oh adorable ! Dey spent half d night thinking abt each other. Yay progress. :D   N yes luved d convo btwn Sakshi n Dadi. Twas hilarious. I m luvin Sakshi. Guess she shud defo head 2wards d kitchen .he..he.. :p Wat say girls ?

Oh my god ani...wow I was just blown away...I just could not stop Tongue...

These guys are so sweet...must say I loved the whole ravi and devika moment..It's was really special...I really enjoyed the way the cvs showed there bond getting stronger...

Haha ..i see that there bond is getting stronger and i see that devika has promised him she will be his true friend come what may...It was so sweet to see that both cannot see each other sad or worried...must say they were like clueless children acting naive ..wonder what will happen when they realise that they are in love...

Oh and the icing on the cake in today's episode has to be sakshi...she is totally fabulous...I loved the way she reminded devika that ravi lives and breaths for her...it was nice to see that she is likely to make both realise that they are in love...devika can deny all she likes but her heart and soul only remember ravi...how romantic LOL

Before I forget the scene of today's episode was deffo ravi when he was smiling in his sleep...seems like his lady love has already cast her spell on him...did you notice how eager he was to help when his brother said do it for devika if not me? Looks like our romeo is ready to do anything for his juliet...LOL

Wonder what I will do for the next two days without my daily fix...Embarrassed

You excited about Monday.what do you think will happen? ...

Oh fab review by the way..Tongue

Manu any ideas? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ImpossibleGirl2AnnetteSpring

ImpossibleGirl2 Senior Member
ImpossibleGirl2
ImpossibleGirl2

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
What a lovely episode.
The Ravika scene was so passionate.
I was screaming 'because he loves you' at the screen haha
Coming to Ravi, he's won the hearts of ALL of Devika's family in such a short span of time.
I especially love his bond with Devika's younger bro/cousin.
Loved how Sakshi was interrogating Devika and the sisters teasing her.
The way Ravika couldn't sleep as they were lost in each others thoughts. so Vikas may have sussed out who Ravi was thinking about, at first I thought GREAT Big smile, get ready for some brotherly teasing but then I remembered who he's married too *gulps* Dead
Ravi's smile was so serene and he looked so calm and content when he was sleeping, like he didn't have a care in the world. He has fallen DEEP for Ravika yaar, well they both have, but yeah ... 

Looking forward to some Ravika office moments next week Big smile, hope the entry of the 'new villian' is stalled for a few days.

raaz19AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hii Razia ! Agree wid everything u said. Not all couples share friendship , so, Ravika wud hv a special relationship always. And I just luv it. Excited abt Monday s epi now. :p
AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Wud truly luv it if Sanjay falls on Saket. Dat monkey wud be hospitalized 4 months. Till den Ravika wud defo figure out der luv 4 each other. Wudnt we luv dat frnz ?
RisingPhoenix IF-Rockerz
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raaz19

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Hi guys
I just now bacame IF-Rockerz
Yeyyy!!! I'm so happy

Congratulations...Smile
Thank you

raaz19AnnetteSpring

RisingPhoenix IF-Rockerz
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raaz19

Oh my god ani...wow I was just blown away...I just could not stop Tongue...

These guys are so sweet...must say I loved the whole ravi and devika moment..It's was really special...I really enjoyed the way the cvs showed there bond getting stronger...

Haha ..i see that there bond is getting stronger and i see that devika has promised him she will be his true friend come what may...It was so sweet to see that both cannot see each other sad or worried...must say they were like clueless children acting naive ..wonder what will happen when they realise that they are in love...

Oh and the icing on the cake in today's episode has to be sakshi...she is totally fabulous...I loved the way she reminded devika that ravi lives and breaths for her...it was nice to see that she is likely to make both realise that they are in love...devika can deny all she likes but her heart and soul only remember ravi...how romantic LOL

Before I forget the scene of today's episode was deffo ravi when he was smiling in his sleep...seems like his lady love has already cast her spell on him...did you notice how eager he was to help when his brother said do it for devika if not me? Looks like our romeo is ready to do anything for his juliet...LOL

Wonder what I will do for the next two days without my daily fix...Embarrassed

You excited about Monday.what do you think will happen? ...

Oh fab review by the way..Tongue

Manu any ideas? 

I am just enjoying the Ravika cute scenes
And for me the best scene was when Devika was in the corridor and Ravi made her smile
They are chooo cuteee...
And now Chachi and Chachu are also ready for Ravika
Now on Monday I suppose we will get to see Ravika scenes in the mandap
I was like seriously Ravi is completely mad behind Devika
He has to go for work when his bro asks him for help but for Devika he is ready to leave everything
They are really so cute man
And even I am eagerly waiting for Monday
And now I am also loving Sakshi for being their cupid
I wish there will be some great scenes on Monday

Nice review guys

raaz19AnnetteSpring

RisingPhoenix IF-Rockerz
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Wud truly luv it if Sanjay falls on Saket. Dat monkey wud be hospitalized 4 months. Till den Ravika wud defo figure out der luv 4 each other. Wudnt we luv dat frnz ?
I will surely love it dost!
Woh Saket kahi bhi jaye humme ussey kya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetteSpring

Go to top