Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Please give detailed updates...
Ravi Garwal ne Apni poori Zindagi mein sir ek hee ladki se Mohabbat ki hai aur marte dam tak karta rahoonga aur woh tum ho Devika .. sirf tum ho

OMGG Did he just say the above today

And for once Devika dint think it was fake .. she actually blushed with his confession and reciprocated too with a smile 😳

He even tested her with his seductive touch by carassing her back just to see if his touch still affects her and she almost started hyperventillating 😳😳 .. And he was happy to see that his touch still affects her 😳

Devika is so much better when Saket is not in her mind πŸ˜†

And about Ravi .. he loves her too much man πŸ˜† .. its almost unreal because I dunno if in real life , a man can love someone so much to the point of keeping his self respect too at stake
Originally posted by Cortana

Surprise!

Aww this is so cute 😳 ...I love the text .. Devika toh badi sad haiwoh bhi without any reason πŸ˜†.. do make some more .. I hv posted tons of pics in picture gallery πŸ˜†
I know πŸ˜† , she needs no reason

I have saved a lot of those pictures to use but I don't know when I will make anything, but Ravika do get me inspired sometimes.
OMGG Today the flour romance between RaVika was so damn sexy β˜ΊοΈ .. it was filled with full of double meanings πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I see deesperation in Ravi now to just do it  πŸ˜† .. I mean aaj kal he does not evewn ask Devika before almost falling over her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she too does not mind it .. He just hugs her so tightly from back woh bhi ktichen mein and teaches her how to make dough and she enjoys it too 😲

I guess scene is stole from that Bobby Deol-Kareena kapoor starrer Ajnabee movie but RaVika looked more hot doing the scene 😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMGG Today the flour romance between RaVika was so damn sexy β˜ΊοΈ .. it was filled with full of double meanings πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I see deesperation in Ravi now to just do it  πŸ˜† .. I mean aaj kal he does not evewn ask Devika before almost falling over her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she too does not mind it .. He just hugs her so tightly from back woh bhi ktichen mein and teaches her how to make dough and she enjoys it too 😲

I guess scene is stole from that Bobby Deol-Kareena kapoor starrer Ajnabee movie but RaVika looked more hot doing the scene 😳

Agreed the hotness quotient has been getting so high recently.. enjoying it thoroughly though... btw I saw a video where Devika will be seen in hospital in coming episodes, any guesses on why? (in the video I heard something about a major shock (like shocking news not the electric shock)
I saw a video where devika has a bandage on her hand and forehead and ravi is sleeping next to her holding her hand, it's after the first scene where ravi i suppose i watching a horror movie and devika get scaredEdited by alvina - 8 years ago
These r the two on -location videos which I guess we hv seen

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHRSZVh2l78[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYipNtAJWnk[/YOUTUBE]

First one had 2 scenes . One where Ravi is watching some horror movie and he makes Devika sit besides her and watch it too but she gets all scared and grabs him tightly while  he enjoys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..a fun scene .. And second Ravi is sleeping besides Devika in bed holding her hand tightly while Devika looks injured , hving stiches on her forehead .. she gets up and says something to Ravi while he is sleeping .. mayb she is slowly beginning to see his true love for her and starting to think that mayb he is right about Saket πŸ˜ƒ

Second one is the hospital scene where Ravi in panic state asks the doctor about Devika on which Doctor says she is fine now , mayb due to shock  of certain accident/hadsa she fell unconscious .. then we see that waitor talking to Ravi in hospital and both doubting Saket's hand in the accident

I think Horror movie scene and this hospital/injury scene r two separate scenes which might b aired on 2 separate days as Devika wearing different sarees ... They might hv shot it all together

It seems either Saket or Nivi planned some accident of Devika so that she is not able to meet that waitor ..mayb Ravitook her somewhere to make her meet the waitor πŸ€” ... Dunno what hadsa doctor is talking about but it looks like some accident .. I feel its Nivi behind the hadsa because Saket cannot harm Devika but Nivi  can .. Even yesterday Nivi was saying something like I will hv to get Devika out of my way .. She is being totally delusional here plus Saket is giving herall false news too about RaVika .. she has no idea that RaVika r quite in happy space right now πŸ˜† plus Ravi is only jusing Nivi's service to make sure that Waitor blurts out the truth to Devika ...

From today's episode it seems Saket only did the accident but it was not intentional .. he wanted to hit Ravi  with his car but Devika came in between .. I guess its symbolic in a way .. whenever Devika is in danger , Ravi comes to her rescue .. today Ravi was in danger and Devika unknowingly comes to his rescue πŸ˜³ ..

I m feeling bad for Nivi in a way .. that delusional girl thinks Ravi is praising me because he loves me But in reality Ravi was like oh this girl gave job to the waitor and made my job easy , so I got to meet her in office to thank her .. he is clearly using Nivi's services which Nivi is mistaking it as love