Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner - Page 52

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the updates...
I too dont blame Ravi for anything.
As much as I hate abusive men who attack women physically...I am really supporting Ravi here.
There is a limit to everyone's tolerance...
He has done so much for her...for her family, even before they were married...even given his ring to her family to save them from dishonour...
He has endured insult from Dadi and not said a word.
He has even endured insult after insult from Devika...

When Sakshi and Monty got stranded...he supported his brother but did not for once accuse Sakshi...although Devika lept on blaming Monty to defend her sister...

After all this...if he has to go through insult again then it would break anyone.

I actually want to see the angry, aggressive side of Ravi now...
By aggression I dont mean he has to rape her like in older Ekta Kapoor serials... 🤢 but he can certainly let her know that he wont tolerate this nonsense anymore...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just wish he didn't all this in front of Nivi (talking about hating Devika) because little does he know, Nivi is the same lustful and selfish person as Saket ðŸ˜•
not.here thumbnail
yeah ...  I still can't warm up to the whole violence part.
I can agree ravi should not tolerate being put down but it all depends on how it is shown whether.
everyone accuses ravi and that just irks me when he actually is the only unselfish person around
everyone is greedy, plotting, meek or just too blind to all the follies and he's the one who has to sort all their mess out

you know the perfect solution for me would be if he threatened divorce. she believes he married her for property right well if he threatens to divorce her then it can not be because he wants the property although devika would think he's doing as part of a plan because that's all she can see plots that ravi is not actually plotting.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ravi asking for divorce might actually open Devika's eyes ðŸ˜†  but u never know .. she might think he is divorcing me to marry a billionaire Nivi ðŸ¤¢ ..

Also if Ravi threatens her for divorce , Saket wins then which he wont let happen

now as per recent on location video , Saket is planning to marry Sakshi as part of his revenge against Sakshi and also making sure he continues to b mahaan in Devika's eyes .. 

I remember they showed this promo of Saket proposing marriage with Sakshi and Ravi opposing it but Devika supports Saket as usual ,.. So I guess Ravi will hv one more work load now .. how to stop this marriage 😆
not.here thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Ravi asking for divorce might actually open Devika's eyes ðŸ˜†  but u never know .. she might think he is divorcing me to marry a billionaire Nivi ðŸ¤¢ ..

Also if Ravi threatens her for divorce , Saket wins then which he wont let happen

now as per recent on location video , Saket is planning to marry Sakshi as part of his revenge against Sakshi and also making sure he continues to b mahaan in Devika's eyes .. 

I remember they showed this promo of Saket proposing marriage with Sakshi and Ravi opposing it but Devika supports Saket as usual ,.. So I guess Ravi will hv one more work load now .. how to stop this marriage 😆

it would certainly make her think and she might not allow it which could help them, plus don't they need the usual six months 😆  so it would make devika think, give them time and saket won't win straight away. but then devika's aunt would come and emotionally blackmail him and his mom would be like no way! basically we need operation save ravi as this guy is stuck from all angles.

nivi is a billionaire?

this is the character arc I do not get. devika knows saket is not good, she felt weird marrying him or him even touching her and she wants her sister to go through that!!!!! like what??!
jyoti06 thumbnail
^^ I remember Nivi once said I can give 100-200 crores away to get Ravi .. so self delusional billionaire ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† .. her father has no idea what his daughter is upto 😆

And yes it will b super weird if Devika just agrees for Saket-Sakshi marriage but I guess she will agree just because Ravi will b opposing it .. out of ego .. thats what the promo indicated ..

I hope Ravi ends up swapping the dulha again in the mandap then .. 🤣

Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
not.here thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

^^ I remember Nivi once said I can give 100-200 crores away to get Ravi .. so self delusional billionaire ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† .. her father has no idea what his daughter is upto 😆

And yes it will b super weird if Devika just agrees for Saket-Sakshi marriage but I guess she will agree just because Ravi will b opposing it .. out of ego .. thats what the promo indicated ..

I hope Ravi ends up swapping the dulha again in the mandap then .. 🤣

she has no idea what she is up to, I still can not believe how she 'fell' for ravi

out of ego she is going to ruin her sister's life? what! 😲

lol you know what would be funnier, if saket and nivi ended up married due to a dulhan swap! then the bad guys would end up being stuck. I have yet to see that happen on a show.
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cortana

she has no idea what she is up to, I still can not believe how she 'fell' for ravi

out of ego she is going to ruin her sister's life? what! 😲

lol you know what would be funnier, if saket and nivi ended up married due to a dulhan swap! then the bad guys would end up being stuck. I have yet to see that happen on a show.

thats possible if someone spikes Nivi's drink and makes her sit in mandap with a lie that Ravi is the dulha  😆😆 ... but CVs r not that creative like us .. so well 😆😆
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please give updates...
What happened today? 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Ok good thing is Ravi dint go to meet Nivi ðŸ˜ƒ .. he was just sitting on road and crying ðŸ˜­ .. Nivi and Saket after celebrating were returning from there when she saw Ravi sitting and went to console him and then as per precap it seems she brought him to his home just to make Devika jealous as in precap Devika is again blasting Ravi for that and poor Ravi listening as usual

And also from precap it seems Sakshi and Ravi might join hand to expose Saket because Sakshi blasts Saket for doing all this when Saket was about to slap Sakshi but she grabs Saket's hand and says My Ravi jiju will give u karara jawaab 😎 ... Now I really want to see Sakshi and Ravi together band bajaofy Saket 😆 .. Hv little hopes from Devika .. so let Jeeja-Sali only do something about this guy