Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not.here thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

As expected .. Devika misunderstands Ravi  .. After seeing those msges on Ravi's phone , she still wanted to believe Ravi only but damn Saket comes before Ravi and tells Devika that he saw Ravi-Monty somewhere together sitting and talking and brainwashes Devika that Ravi is still after her property 

Precap is so heartbreaking man .. Devika accusing Ravi that he proposed Monty-Sakshi marriage for her property and then did this drama so that he can convince Devika to give the property .. Ravi gets really angry and almost slaps her 😭😭 ...I really hope tomorrow Ravi manages to convince Devika even if it means he gets a bit aggressive with Devika ..its much needed now ..I hate men raising hands on women but in this case this was needed ..

whoa! 😲 Ravi's buttons are really being pushed but I would never want him to be violent. I would never be able to tolerate that. He has been clear so many times he wants nothing of that stupid property and yet that's the jhap that won't end! Also they have forgotten something very important and that is the property is devika's. until she herself signs them over no one can get them no matter how much they want but dekhna she'll sign the whole thing off to Saketji and then come crying to Ravi to help her. That's when she will see saket's real face!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Actually what happened before was just on the day of Sakshi-Monty marriage , Ravi's mom and Monty's mom together emotionally blackmailled Devika into signing a property paper according to which she is giving all her property in Sakshi-Monty's name so that indirectly both mom can get the property .. Devika signed it too as she was indirectly told by Monty's mom that if she dont sign then marriage wont proceed  ...

Devika assumed Ravi was not involved in above .. and that was the truth too .. he had no idea what both mothers r upto ..

But after Monty ran away and Devika hugged Ravi's mom to cry , Devika's tears fell on those papers and that sign got wiped off with her tears .. Ambe maa's miracle 😆 .. After that she told Ravi's mom that she wont sign it as marriage only dint happen  ..

Now yesterday when Saket told Devika that Ravi proposed this marriage for her property , Devika assumed that he too was involved in this plan with both the mothers and so he deliberately asked Monty to ran away from Mandap , so that she is forced to sign on those papers prepared by both moms .. So the whole misunderstanding

So CVs did put full logic to create the MU 😡😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
not.here thumbnail
 I'll have to applaud the logic they used but the constant misunderstandings is really trying.
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Again MU. Why did ravi go to nivedita? The precap is bad.again a long torture before everything is sorted or will it ever get sorted?
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What exactly happened today?
They showed in the precap that Ravi was at the verge of slapping Devika... 😭
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritat

Honestly I do not blame him... all in all what basically happened was that Devika, under the brainwashment of Saket insulted Ravi for having personal agenda behind Saket-Monty's marriage which was to get property and Ravi after doing so much for their family despite being insulted by Dadi on so many ocassions got really upset at the constant accusations throughout the episode and was at the verge of slapping her but of course how could he do that to his Devika... even in anger 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritat

As usual Devika kept humiliating Ravi that u married me for property and then used my sister too so that u can get my property .. u r cheater , gold digger blabla ..  Ravi tried hard to convince her but failed miserably ... in the end when he just could not take , he almost slapped her but stopped on time and epi ended

now in precap he seems to b crying in Nivi's arms .. exactly what Saket-Nivi wanted 😡🤢 .. he is telling Nivi that the passion with which I loved Devika , now I will hate her with same passion .. but even in his words the hurt was visible .. he was drunk and crying very badly 😭 ..

I guess we might see a more aggressive Ravi now in front of Devika .. well she does deserve all the aggression in this case

all said and done watch it for Krip and Aparna's terrific acting .. they both simply nailed it 👏
not.here thumbnail
No! This is not what I want. The reason I liked ravi is because he wasn't agressive like so many other characters. He is understanding, straight forward and reliable. The amount he's endured is praiseworthy but turning him to hate devika does what? is this reverse psychology or trying to.cash in on stereotypes? Either way it's not what I want to see.

You know what, I feel like saying give me devika's property. I'll take it off her and then ravi will not be hurt so much and resort to drinking

misunderstandings galore to come by the sound of it.

So who is up for an auction for fun, the prize is devika's property
Edited by Cortana - 8 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
^^ Ravi's agreesion will b of different kind .. he will harm himself but not Devika .. in precap he actually hurts his own hand by breaking the mirror in anger mayb because he almost raised his hand today to slap her ... So he wont b that kind of heroes who will manhandle the girl in the name of hate or aggression

Plus the way he says that hate word in drunk state .. Its almost like he wants to say I hate u because I love u .. I mean Ravi's hate just remains for max few hrs and then the moment he sees Devika in danger , he will go in his mission as usual 😆
not.here thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

^^ Ravi's agreesion will b of different kind .. he will harm himself but not Devika .. in precap he actually hurts his own hand by breaking the mirror in anger mayb because he almost raised his hand today to slap her ... So he wont b that kind of heroes who will manhandle the girl in the name of hate or aggression

Plus the way he says that hate word in drunk state .. Its almost like he wants to say I hate u because I love u .. I mean Ravi's hate just remains for max few hrs and then the moment he sees Devika in danger , he will go in his mission as usual 😆

I get what you mean but let's see what happens, but if he goes the other way then I am counting those episodes out because I just don't like seeing that. but I most certainly would like devika to get a reality check and finally value her sher!