Users

Frequent Posters

NISHANTH2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

No worries Manu.

Hope RaviKa's friendship works well .
We  can live wid friends jinke background mein " Kaisa hai pyar sadke tere "  play hota ho . Right ðŸ˜†

😊
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NISHANTH2012

😊

Back then was a gud time. Wasn't it ?
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cortana

😡😡😡

🥱🥱🥱

this is what I felt after devika's rant
my own anger tired me out

🤔 so why did ravi help her? she reminds me of some ungrateful people I know 😔

Don't worry Ravi wud cure Devika soon. ðŸ˜Š
not.here thumbnail
Not if the CVs have any hand in this. 😆
They forget how their characters are meant to behave sometimes and temporarily gain strange personalities!

Aside the fact that marrying Ravi is better than marrying Saket, don't you think they should have let Devika decide if she wanted to stay married without the emotional pressure her dad's conversation she over heard put on her?
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone...lovely conversation...yes well said they should have let devika decide I'd she wanted to be married but what I remember is that there was an issue if why they wanted her married earlier...
Also how can she be so negative with ravi all of a sudden it doesn't make sense...I know there is trust issue but still she said he was her friend so in real terms she never really understood what he was about...what about her prayer to amba ma...is that how weak her trust is...

She has forgotten one point which is that ravi became her friend when she had no money and also he nerver knew about the money issue anyway as he was trying to find ananya...

Wonder how that track will end...Cliff hanger is still there...

And wow nivi has changed her attitude quick? ...what do you think?
not.here thumbnail
Everyone's behaviour except Ravi's has changed. Kitchen politics have begun as well.
I get she feels cheated. Faith rises and falls and this big event in her life is bound to shake her faith.
That's what I wanted to ask, did Ravi know about the money? Also why would Ravi even want her money in the first place. Saket clearly wanted it and even was trying to coerce her! I don't know what is going to happen but I am not holding out on anything. I'll just watch Ravi on mute thinking to himself. 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think Ravi was aware of the land bit because he was present there when the news came about them winning the court case against the land and its being handed over to Devika now .,,,  So Saket used this info post marriage and brainwashed all saying Ravi was aware of the land as he was present that day ... And then when Devika overhears Manju telling Ravi about the land , her doubts get confirmed and she misunderstands Ravi 

But the main point here is even if Ravi was present that day when the news of that land case came , his mind was engaged somewhere else that is Ananya .. so he dint even bother to listen about the land .. something which is noone knows
not.here thumbnail
Dramatic irony will always cause problems in serials. Seriously though I hope Saket doesn't convince Devika of anything bad against Ravi. Why doesn't Sakshi tell Devika about Saket's behaviour. It would help and Devika would believe her sister right?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Cortana

Dramatic irony will always cause problems in serials. Seriously though I hope Saket doesn't convince Devika of anything bad against Ravi. Why doesn't Sakshi tell Devika about Saket's behaviour. It would help and Devika would believe her sister right?

yes now Sakshi can tell it  .. she was quiet as Saket gave her dhamki of ruining Devika's life post marriage if she opens her mouth .. but now that fear is gone as Devika is married to Ravi .. so Sakshi can spill the beans about what Saket did with her in that bachelar party ... 

Mayb she will tell this once she finds out how Devika accused Ravi  ..  Right now Sakshi thinks all is well between both , so why bring out past skeletons 🤔
not.here thumbnail
But all is not well. I think she should not hold on to that until later. Tell her as soon as she can else I'll be watching something that reminds me of MATSH and I didn't like how that turned out. Our forum rank fell. Why does IF have rankings for forums and celebs? Social media is not representative of a show's popularity. I was always curious to know.