Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Monday again.
Lets see what the week has in store for us RaVikans.
not.here thumbnail
Hopefully some action at this runaway wedding that nobody wants but is happening anyways.
Did you notice how no one grieved about Devika's uncle dying - not even Devika
not.here thumbnail
Just been catching up and now I have a question. Should Sakshi tell Devika about Saket's threat risking her safety? Because I know in shows a lot of the time characters do nothing out of fear but Devika would surely believe her sister right?

Also funny how Devika was being told off for leaving but when she says she's with Saket it's all okay? Strange much
Mil7oo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cortana

Just been catching up and now I have a question. Should Sakshi tell Devika about Saket's threat risking her safety? Because I know in shows a lot of the time characters do nothing out of fear but Devika would surely believe her sister right?

Also funny how Devika was being told off for leaving but when she says she's with Saket it's all okay? Strange much

I hope Sakshi does tell her even tho i haven't watched today's episode, but from spoilers Devika is ready to marry Saket!!!! 🤢 
LOOOL and exactly that what i though when she said that she's with Saket at night ðŸ˜† very strange ðŸ˜†

Btw i didnt catch your name ðŸ˜Š
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Dadi says she cares for Devika the most.
Maybe its Dadi's replica then who is all set to ruin her life by getting her married Saket ?
Has Earth fallen short of males that Devika needs to marry Saket ?
not.here thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mil7oo

I hope Sakshi does tell her even tho i haven't watched today's episode, but from spoilers Devika is ready to marry Saket!!!! 🤢 
LOOOL and exactly that what i though when she said that she's with Saket at night ðŸ˜† very strange ðŸ˜†

Btw i didnt catch your name ðŸ˜Š

I hope Sakshi tells her too
Devika is weird. She doesn't trust Sakt and her skin crawls when he touches her yet she will marry him. I mean what other sign do you need? I had a feeling they would characterise her like this. Half strong and half waiting for Ambe Maa to give her a sign.

I know right. If Dade is so conservative then why would she allow her to be with him at night

Saket makes me shudder.

My name is Arya and it's nice to meet you 😊
not.here thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Dadi says she cares for Devika the most.

Maybe its Dadi's replica then who is all set to ruin her life by getting her married Saket ?
Has Earth fallen short of males that Devika needs to marry Saket ?

Yeah right. 😆 Dade's care for Devika is materialistic and one sided right now. She cares for Devika because Devika is marrying a rich politician. She doesn't want the marriage to be ruined. It's all about reputation and prestige. If Devika were to elope or do otherwise then she would show her exactly how much she cares like in the first episode. I won't forget that.

Exactly! She got Devika engaged to the first guy who asked her! No other question nor search. I want if she even investigated his background other than just his bank balance.  
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone... just caught up with the show and most say looks like it will pick up soon...wow what a pre cap ravi to declare his love...finally some drama...
Besides that I have to say chachi was brilliant yesterday really enjoyed her performance and must say she truly is devika mum...poor her cannot do anything against daddi and one more thing although she is worried I want to know what the secret is...hope we find our soon...
not.here thumbnail
Do you think now that Krip has left MB they'll focus on the story here more and speed up a little bit or do you think they'll continue at this pace?
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Seems like the story wud get better , now that Krip has all the time for Kalash. If still the storyline doesn't turn up well than I can't think how and when it wud.