Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nivedita annoying Ravi was really funny.
What did u guys like from last night ?
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya ladies and ani great point...must say I even enjoyed watching her make ravi feel uncomfortable quite cute...as I was watching it I realised that she may deny it today but somehow she finds herself attracted to him...The interest she shows him is way more then she would have done to any other guy before him...
Anyway got to say that for me the whole ravi and devika payal scene was awesome and simply romantic...It was beautifully done and it had not been made to clich yo watch...nice to watch that ravi felt akward while waiting for her...

Besides this I just loved the moment we're ravi felt a bit en secure and jealous during the dance... I know you could day that he was annoyed with saket but I think secretly he wished that was him in his place...He is in denial but nivi knew what he felt was more then a romantic gesture then that of a concerned friend...

Nice to see that saket pregnant girlfriend will be making an entry today...so much drama...

Sakshi was awesome yesterday and poor family had to see saket be so crued...

Anyway what do you think will happen today?
raaz19 thumbnail
Morning ladies any of you watch yesterday's episode... It was absolutely amazing from sakshi devious planning to devika getting jealous to ravi and nivi dance off...
What was your favorite part has to be the dance off as devika felt jealous seeing ravi with another girl. ...young love...

Let me know kw what you guys thought..
raaz19 thumbnail
Hi everyone hope you all are well...dis you guys watch yesterday's episode...?
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Good morning frnz !
With the monsoon setting in , we had this power cut off for two continuous days.
So no Tv , no wi-fi , nothing. 
I am gonna catchup with written or video updates now.
Hope u girls are keeping well.
Have a nice day frnz :)
raaz19 thumbnail
Morning ani...wow Monsoon season lucky you guys...
Anyway hope you enjoy watching the show these last tow days have both been interesting and amazing won't spoil it till you have seen them...

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Just caught up on all the episodes I missed. 
I loved Ravi's dance.
Urghh !  Now that Ananya lied infront of everybody.
What wud Ravi do now ? :(
For the umpteenth time , I hate Saket.  
not.here thumbnail
I haven't been able to catch up yet but I will very soon. Ananya just made Ravi's job harder. I think this may feed into the elopement spoiler we heard of.
raaz19 thumbnail
Well said and I must agree with you ladies I do hate anaya and why lie when you know the man you love is a liar and a coward it amazed me she took his side again...
Must say she is stupid but I know believe that chachi will help ravi as she doesn't believe the girls story and somehow she may help devika elope...

Anyway all I know is that ravi will not succeed in his mission till the wedding day and I hope that they start that track this week as we have been far patient enough with the whole sangeet track that has dragged on for two weeks... I though they are supposed to be fun a and a bit of romance between the leads would have been nice. ..

What do you reckon ravi will say to saket on Monday ladies?6
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
How could Ananya trust Saket again ?
She is going to get ditched , in the process making Ravi's task more difficult. 
I just didn't like the precap.
Anybody of u saw yesterday's epi ?