Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner - Page 36

Posted: 8 years ago
plus she hates Devika's grandma as she insulted Ravi and so there might be a divide there they have to overcome before they can get together
I think the cvs will make nivedita either a cupid for RaVika or the new vamp fro the show X)
Hello Frnz !
Sorry cudn't be online.
Was caught up with some work.

Loved all d conversation .

About last night's epi -
My fav scene was where Devika stood up for herself.
The best was where she told Saket that if he was found guilty she wud be the one to break the marriage. 

If that is how love changes somebody , ppl shud fall in love more than ever πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Thanks ani and razia
And yesterday's RaVika hug was indeed more than a party for me
What say
Eeesh Manu , how kanjus r U ? πŸ˜†
Party toh banti hai dear.
Mere liye toh treat tabhi hogi when u update ur FF.
Maybe after Krip's birthday thread is complete & u r not busy , u might feel like writing down the FF for ppl like us.
I m waiting for u to update it.

Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Eeesh Manu , how kanjus r U ? πŸ˜†
Party toh banti hai dear.
Mere liye toh treat tabhi hogi when u update ur FF.
Maybe after Krip's birthday thread is complete & u r not busy , u might feel like writing down the FF for ppl like us.
I m waiting for u to update it.

Yes actually will try to update it fastπŸ˜›
But niw I'm busy with my admission process, then some contests on IF and my cousins are eating my head for watching a movie
Will update it once I'm freeπŸ˜ƒ
No problems Manu dear.
Gud luck with the admission process.

Abt the update. It can wait.
And I knw the wait wud be worth it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

No problems Manu dear.
Gud luck with the admission process.

Abt the update. It can wait.
And I knw the wait wud be worth it πŸ˜ƒ
t
Thanks aniπŸ˜ƒ
And see only 4 pages are left for the gossip corner to complete 50 pages
And I'm gonna gift u something on that pageπŸ˜ƒ
Hi ladies..how are you... well did you all watch the episode yesterday...wow it was just totally awesome anyway the first part was anyway...
I just loved the way devika was day dreaming about ravi and it was just sI natural between the two...my favourite part was the time when he applied makeup to her and she was feeling shy and blushing...wow they just looked too cute together...

Anyway we again got the duppata scene and it was like reliving the whole engagement function all over again ..

It was also sweet to see chacha and chachi missing ravi so much you can see that they believe he is the real deal for there daughter...If only they could do something about it...

It was so sweet to see sakshi in action again also the way she told saket and made him feel so jealous...serves him right for making her choose between him or ravi if only he knew what she really wanted...

This whole side track is quite boring about saket and the pregnancy I wish they would put that on hold for a moment and give us time to see the main lead in action...any way I hope we get to see ravi at his best today as I am sure nivi will make his life he'll again. ..

So excited for today...let me know what you ladies think...?

Raz
the only way it would have been better if it wasn't a dream sequence. I honestly wondered how Ravi learnt to do make up. πŸ˜†
@razia beautiful review and my favourite part was the dream sequence
@Arya rightly said. Even I wondered from where did Ravi learn to do make up and all.