Frequent Posters

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@Arya superb creation on Ravika. Its way too good
@razia once again a fantastic review
Now lets see what will happen today
@Ani let us know about your take on the epi
Btw nivedita's acting skills are great. Drunkard ;))
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
New pic
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Indeed it's a sweet pic looks like there having a lot of fun on the sets... They all look dashingly cute. ..
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

@Arya superb creation on Ravika. Its way too good
@razia once again a fantastic review
Now lets see what will happen today
@Ani let us know about your take on the epi
Btw nivedita's acting skills are great. Drunkard ;))

Thank you manu and it look like your favourite scene was nivi being drunk... so sweet what was your take on the episode if I may ask?

@ yes ani please share what you feel...

And araya what do you have to say?
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
@razia I think Ravi will finally break the marriage on the wedding day itself. They are just trying to drag this track as far as possible
And about yesterday's episode, as usual Ravi was too sweet 
And he came to Devika's help
True hero
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

@razia I think Ravi will finally break the marriage on the wedding day itself. They are just trying to drag this track as far as possible

And about yesterday's episode, as usual Ravi was too sweet 
And he came to Devika's help
True hero

Well said...I do reckon they are dragging the whole samey track but for the story to move forward or the show to last they need to develop a track that will help move there journey forward..I sure that ravi will be successful in breaking up the marriage but I reckon he is not ready for what is to come next...

I reckon they will get married buy he will struggle to accept his feelings and will keep denying it for a while making devika wonder if she made the right choice...remember he has his vision and dream which he wishes to fulfil...

I am also looking forward to the next chapter in nivi track because she has a lot of potential I'm there story...

Nice to see you enjoyed ravi sweet nature...

As for today I just hope they show us the sangeet track because it would be nice to see some happy moment between the lead. .what say ðŸ˜‰
not.here thumbnail
Thanks for the compliments, umm I had this thought that maybe Ravi might not be able to find enough evidence as saket is really crooked and good at hiding things. He's hidden it so far. I feel maybe Ravi would have no choice but to dress as the groom and take saket's place and get married to devika. That would make everyone angry but the rituals would hold and they would have to accept it. That might be a good way to move the story forwards but it all depends on what the writer's have in mind.
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cortana

Thanks for the compliments, umm I had this thought that maybe Ravi might not be able to find enough evidence as saket is really crooked and good at hiding things. He's hidden it so far. I feel maybe Ravi would have no choice but to dress as the groom and take saket's place and get married to devika. That would make everyone angry but the rituals would hold and they would have to accept it. That might be a good way to move the story forwards but it all depends on what the writer's have in mind.

That would be indeed a good twist but somehow I feel that sakshi or nivi might have a hand in there marriage..what you reckon?
not.here thumbnail
If Ravi's mom wants nivedita as his wife then I think she might cause a big problem.
raaz19 thumbnail
I see. .Well said...she will be a problem either way..