Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations! That's an amazing score. 👏
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^thanks arya. Will post the spoilers now
not.here thumbnail
Sure, I need the spoilers considering how behind and busy I have become. I am so lazy sometimes.
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Done posting the spoilers
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Guys my results are out

I got 93.80😃

Congratulations Manu ! 😊
Wonderful score. 👏
Calls 4 a party 🥳

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Guys there's a good news and a bad one

Good news is : 
Today we will be getting RaVika 1st hug
And ravi is gonna hug Devika
Bad news is : 
There is too much darkness when this hug takes place
Enjoy ladies will post the spoilers after I get my results

Wow spoiler and congratulations on the amazing results...yes I am super excited for today's episode 😛
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Congratulations Manu ! 😊
Wonderful score. 👏
Calls 4 a party 🥳

Congratulations and yes as ani said this calls for a party 😆
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Thanks ani and razia
And yesterday's RaVika hug was indeed more than a party for me
What say
raaz19 thumbnail
Hi ladies...so sorry have been away so busy with work. ...yes yesterday and today's episode were just rocking what a way to build up the suspense...
Let me start with yesterday's episode...manu like you said it was super sweet to see ravi and devika have that cute bonding moment just like they should... It was nice to see that both trust each other but it was more special because it cane from ravi and he was worried that he would lose her...I know he doesn't see it today but I am sure one day he will realise what place she truly holds in his heart... I was just so taken back with the whole eye lock and hug moments... super shoot...

Must say I loved the way sakshi helped them keep the secret from the family truly she is the cupid in this love story...like she said she want drama and romance and so do we... I just hope ravi sees what sakshi sees when he is with devika...so cute to she him still being in denial mode...

Ha and I see our daddi has turned detective sorry to say but there just to smart for you to catch...and as for saket I am looking forward to the intense drama ahead...

And poor ravi his mum Wi surely get a shock when  she realise what ravi feels for her. ..like his brothers have expressed he likes devil. ..showing us that we all see it but he doesn't not...

Anyway back to today's episode... must say I was really happy to see nivi back as with her the mystery returns of why she is here in India. ..sad to see her have a weak bond with her dad but must say her banter is to du by to miss...

Also ravi mum too funny when she saw her it was like the money bag just dropped in her bag...what say ?

As for the episode last part was my favourite the whole ravi giving water to devika just too romantic...poor saket he can try but just cannot catch a break...

Anyway let me know what you think...take care..raz