Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello frnz ! Thanx 4 d well written review Razia dear. Great 2 have u back Manu , hope ur work went well. :)
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Last night epi was an emotional one. When Devika told Ravi 2 stay away 4m her, d grief was evident in his eyes as well as his face. I really felt sad. But her very next line made up 4 most of it. D one where she said that , Ravi should stay away 4m her coz she doesnt like it when anybody calls her frnd wrong and she can do nothing abt it. Dat part was really shot well. Loved their dialogues. And Sakshi defo deserves some praise 4 her continues efforts 2 bring RaVika close. Better part Saket s misdeeds wud soon be revealed. So RaVika wudnt hav 2 stay away 4 long. :)
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely comments ladies must say I really enjoy reading the updates that you guys post I just love how they add value to the episode and give it a whole new meaning... yes yesterday episode was deffo a challenge of there friendship like you said manu...
And ani that line you mentioned was just beautifully written by the cvs it definitely added the impact that it needed when he walked away... man ravi and his tears made me want to hug him and say it will be okay.. I wish devika did the same...

Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend as for me I am watching the reruns of the episode yesterday...
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Hello frnz  ðŸ˜Š
I hope Sunday is going good. And if anything went wrong , I wish that now d remaining of this Sunday makes up 4 it.

Well , my assignments r now over. ðŸ¥³

R u guys curious abt 2morrow's episode ?
Coz I m .
raaz19 thumbnail
Hi ani nice to hear your assignments are over...know we can chat freely..
Oh yes I am very curious about tomorrow episode seriously these two days are a killer and the epsiode was a such a tear jerker...man what do you reckon will happen Monday. ..

Ani any ideas?
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Hii Razia !
Sorry 4 d late reply.

Well , few hrs and its gonna be Monday  & we wud get a new epi. :p
According 2 d precap , I think we wud get 2 see Saket's misdeeds getting revealed , atleast infront of Ravi.
D smart guy wud make d fullest use of his smartness & his smart phone to capture proof against Saket.
That does give us hope that dis week we're going to get a high voltage revealation drama . 
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Okay gudnite 4 now.
My mum is going to bang my head if I dont sleep now, coz continuous writing has given me puffy and watery eyes.

raaz19 thumbnail
Night ani... and yes I agree with what you have said..must say it's going to be action packed and entertaining at the same time...
Ravi will rescue his princess once again but the test will be willing saket realise what ravi is up to...anyway speak to you tomorrow...take care razia
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Hello frnz !
Finally its Monday, iooking forward to today's epi.
Waiting eagerly for 8:30 pm.
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^hi ani and razia
So r you guys excited about today's episode
Ravi has now become a detective for his lady love